Review of EgPal

Tel: 1-(858) 633-8874
supervisor@egpal.com

ler4
6/13/18

I just want to say that this website is quick with its orders. A live chat system really helps coordinate efforts to get the merchandise. I would love to business here again!

scottb406
5/13/18

I used this site 4 years ago in 2014, fantastic service then and fantastic service now infact i would argue that it is better,
Complete legit service and i'll be a returning customer for years to come <3

sarayuta
4/16/18

25M in DC Universe Online nice :D.
If i need some extra money i will sure come back and buy here again! :)

sebp5
3/31/18

Well, after i payed, the delivery was here within 15 Minutes! It was pretty amazing and because of Samurai D. i wanna send this Message! Nice live Chat, nice workers, want to buy every time again :)

Tip for consumers: Well sometimes the prices are a bit high, but keep in mind: They have to live like you have

chrisb487
3/22/18

hassle free, smooth as you like - they notified me within a few minutes of placing my order and the whole process went like clockwork. highly recommend

tysont7
1/30/18

been using their service ALOT..believe me and no issues so far!, fast replies and so helpful highly recommend !

boym5
12/31/17

One of the best company in the world,good customer service and most important fast deliver,will introduce to all my friend.

kevinm336
12/30/17

You guys are in the service industry ... I'd like to give John enough $$$ to buy a Pint or a Tea or what ever he wants to drink how do I do that??? He was so good I want to give him Money!! John ROCKS!!! Please be very cool to John!! Thank You!!

johnw755
12/21/17

I received polite and easy help from your live chat service (chat name was John) and was able to help me place and receive my order within 20 minutes of time. Great experience and will definitely order again later! Thank you!

adrianp40
12/17/17

This website is very reliable, it is no scam and no fraud. I received the order within 10 minutes, very friendly support officers, answered every question and helped me with all of my problems! Will definitely be using this again in the future! Thank you very much!

rettr1
12/14/17

He was a very nice man and showed me exactly what to do. I had it all done quick also. Greatly appreciated!!! I will be coming back!!

kevinc246
12/7/17

I've used EgPal many times, and highly recommend them. Good prices and stock. I play Star Trek Online, and whenever I'm in need of an item or currency, they are my first choice.

alexandera45
12/5/17

Lol! I was chating to john telling him that i place a order and before i leave the chat right there bang!! Got my credits lol incredible good :)

luqmanh1
12/4/17

They provide with good fast service within and delivery within 24 hours if not they will contact you and refund. Fast and legit service been using it for GW2 gold for over 5 years.

Tip for consumers: Contact them first to ask for stock in case you dont want to wait.

mauricej11
11/28/17

I'm a DCUO player, and I've purchased cash from Egpal.com multiple times, and they're legit! The service it fast, and great! wait time has always been less then 10 minutes every time! I'd recommend it to all my friends who I play with :) I will continue buying from Egpal.com, always!

monon
10/20/17

bought currency for neverwinter
diliveryin30min - BS
ask to see if there was any problems
guy tells me this game dosent diliver in 30min
i copy past that $#*! in the chat
he dont like what he sees and responds with "oh i can refund it in 5min"
my response "you read my mind kiddo"

my recomendation? anywere but this site

seanw76
10/17/17

Changed the requirements for delivery. Was then hostile in the chat. Never got my purchase. Now i have to deal with the process of trying to get a refund. I would be very wary of this seller.

shannona35
10/1/17

Ive shopped here once before and the first time was easy. However the more i shopped here the more i realised something wasnt right. I tried to buy here a while and they said we are out of stock. Each time i ask my friends to shop here,their purchase goes smoothly. Why did it work for them and not for me? I was seriously considering suing these guys but then i decided to try another time. Well i returned two months later and got the same damn result. What the actual hell?

notyourb2
9/18/17

Terrible. Game page said "30MINS - 2HRS GUARANTEED" and this guy says "that's not for this game. If you can't wait just take a refund." I have ordered here many times in the past for various games and the service has gone downhill since my first purchase in 2011.

lukej22
7/26/17

Placed order at 6:27pm. 3pm the next day rolls around and nothing. So I hit up the chat. Sam is an obnoxious prick. Thinks everyone uses email these days. He is unhelpful. Well, it finally came thru 24 hours after ordering. This was for DCUO. My advice, grind the game yourself and not waste time or money here. I am not a paid review writer, only a gamer. The only reason for two stars is because it finally came thru.

drakeosf
7/5/17

And tells me to refund so i said ill wait and then i waited 30 mins and came back and repeat then this "SAM" guy on chat support was RUDE and selfish even telling em to be quick with my order due to having RL and then he refunds my order after giving him BAD review .. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SITE EVER

michaelm588
6/11/17

Egpal used to provide great service. They lived up to their 30 min guarantee. In the past when they wouldn't send in time and you signed off, sometimes once they sent it would get returned to them, but they would check and send back. Last night they didn't send for over an hour. Today I signed on and still didn't see my order. I contact them and they said it was sent have a nice day. I said it must have been returned and was then ignored for an hour straight. Finally he answered, it was sent have a nice day. Don't buy from them... Thieves

paulp131
11/29/16

Very friendly service. Easy to access a live person and very quick service. I have done trades with EGPal in multiple games over past few years and never had to worry after making the order.

jaked51
10/21/16

Everything was perfect and easy! Will use again.

alexp136
9/1/16

I had always use your services and I can said, I have never been disappointed. I know, I can always count on your hard work and be sure that I will get my gold. I do thank you, your staff and your partners for making this possible.

Only one charge, but it isn't worth it.

By Notyour B.

You can pay however you choose, minus cash or check. Never been asked for ID.

By Notyour B.

Questions? Get answers from the EgPal staff and other customers.

1 Photo for EgPal