Topcustomessays.co.uk reviews

SITE CLOSED

bobh8
6/30/13

I agree with the other comments, I know that Ishould have done the work myself to begin with. TOPCUSTOMESSAYS ARE A RIP OFF - DO NOT USE - however deperate you become.

johnb32
5/12/10
johns11
11/25/09

I do not agree with this. They provided me a very good essay and I will also order with them again.

jamest2
11/3/09

I too can confirm that this site is horrible, i've heard from a friend about this being totally disreputable. I think they're based offshore and do a very bad job of writing "custom essays".

gimel
10/26/09

Hey Guys,
Just be aware of Topcustomessays.co.uk ,, they just want your money. i just got the paper back, what a shock!!! i think my Italian housemate "here to study English" can write better English than this bloody company. No refund Policyask for you money back or at least 50% they show you the middle finger, i can post their phone if you want and we can all keep talk about their services wherever we can. I can track them, wherever they go and believe me i can let them regret the day when the decided to open this company.

note: not only us suffering from their services, but also the writers as well.
Check the link below.

Alexei Vitchenko or Alex Williams or whatever he like to be called "Morvadich" Has assigned people to go online and advertise about their business, and how excellent job they can provide.
Another Customer Wrote
------------------
Please don't spend your money for their service!!!! They ripped me off. The writer just copied what I gave him (he should focus on info I provided and answer the questions) nHe did not do anything and I was left with £300 spent for NOTHING BIG NOTHING.

Don't use them!!! customessays.co.uk and masterpapers.co.uk are same scammers...

----
look how their service is.. what a joke

Welcome to Top Custom Essays. An operator will be with you shortly...

[John] Hello, how may I help you?
[Cheers] hi John,
[Cheers] I am wondering if you give discount to first time customer?
[John] Yes, we are currently offering discounts to the first time customers.
[John] How many words you want us to write?
[Cheers] 8000
[John] Alright
[John] We will give you 10% specail discount on the total amount of your order
[John] Please start filling in the order form
[John] meanwhile I am generating your discount code
[Cheers] before i start filling the form i would like to ask couple of questions if you don't mind, sir.
[John] Sure
[Cheers] where are the writers from?
[John] Obviously from UK
[Cheers] I never used your services before, so I just want ensure that your delivery and quality!! so if you are not able to deliver the order on time, what is going to happen?
[Cheers] additionally, if the quality of your product is below what you are advertising, do you grant any refund?
[John] No, we do not have any refund policy on the completed orders
[John] However, you may ask for unlimited revision and rewrite on your assignment
[John] Infact, you can ask for a new writer as well, if you want.
[Cheers] but in your policy policy, you mentioned that there is a refund, well not a complete refund.
[Cheers] are you there?
[John] We offer refund if the work is found plagiarised
[John] otherwise, there is not refund at all and we have clearly mentioned it on our website
[John] You may go through it before placing your order
[John] nowhere on our website it is mentioned that we will give refund
[Cheers] moment
[Cheers] Due to the fact that TopCustomEssays.co.uk bears high cost on researching and writing a written assignment ordered by customers, TopCustomEssays.co.uk will not refund full amount in any case
[Cheers] I think this one is clear enough!!
[John] Yes, that's true
[John] We will not refund in any case
[John] either full or partial
[John] it means there is no refund policy whatsoever
[Cheers] We will not refund full amount anycase.
[Cheers] if you don't know about business law, I can explain it to you.. your policy number 7 under Terms and Conditions .. that means you can refund a part of the money..
[John] No Sir
[Cheers] yes sir
[John] We are not allowed to issue any refund
[John] Either Full or Partial in any case
[Cheers] well what you are saying now is completely the opposite of what was posted on your website!!
[John] That's our policy that we do not refund in any case
[John] unless the assignment is plagiarised
[John] if you want, you can place your order
[Cheers] anyhow, let's stop talking about something you don't know.. what's your guarantee that your website is not a scamp?
[John] and this is our clear policy about the refunds
[John] Nobody can take any guarantee when it comes to online business
[Cheers] does that mean your a scamp?
[John] We do deliver orders and provide revision facilities
[John] If you think, you can believe us then you can move ahead and place your order
[John] otherwise, you can go to any other website that can give you the guaranteed that they are not sam
[John] scam
[Cheers] Thanks John for being honest and answer all my question with such an attitude.. this interview will post under your company preview and product quality scales. . we have received couple of compliant about your services, and we wanted to check before any further action. if you want to see more about the compliant check the link below if you can find it just type your website domain name in the search box .. http://www.sitejabber.com/ http://www.essayscam.org/Forum/index.php?phrase=Topcustomessays&searchType=0&where=1&forum=&action=search&searchGo=1 thanks for taking the time and answering all my questions .. a screen pring of your term and conditions has been saved for any change you might do.. Cheers and have a nice day!!

Questions? Get answers from the Topcustomessays.co.uk staff and other customers.

Topcustomessays.co.uk?