Review of Tkm2

Tel: 301-984-2151

1 Review From Our Community

vickies1
6/5/12

I hired Tim Kenney to redesign my website in the spring of 2012. One of the biggest mistakes I've made in my 25 years of business.

After firing him the second time, I asked for a final invoice. I thought it was fair to pay for his time. He charged me more than his proposal stated and at the highest end of the estimated hours. I couldn't understand why the hours were so high when the range included revisions and we didn't have any changes for three of the four pieces. (And one of the pieces was a regurgitation from my current site.) I asked for a detailed account of the time spent and proposed that we split the difference.

Contacted him three times -- no response on the first two. The third time, his assistant/finance said that they weren't deliberately ignoring me and that Tim was busy on another project. I tried to be understanding and decided to wait. Two weeks later, I get this email threatening me with default on the invoice if I don't pay the full amount in 96 hours. And they threatened to charge me and extra $700 in interest when the terms and conditions stated 1.5% interest (which was $45.)

I contacted my attorney immediately and he said that I had a valid dispute but it would be too expensive to fight. So I paid the bill. And because of his delays, the website files are worthless -- I had to move on with another designers.

Please learn from my mistake -- don't trust this guy!

Questions? Get answers from the Tkm2 staff and other customers.

Tkm2?