Review of TitleNine

Tel: 800-609-0092
sliu@title9sports.com

terryv40
1/10/19

I like that I have an entire YEAR to decide if I like an item and send it back if it doesn't perform, if it fades, pills, wears out, or I just don't like how it fits. This mostly makes up for the $9 shipping fee - although often they offer free shipping with a minimum order which isn't hard to meet (unless it's just a few dollars' difference and then it's a pill finding something small). I do have to pay return shipping but in a year I can collect multiple items and send them all back together for a flat price. They have cute, well-made (mostly) clothing from a variety of manufacturers - although I wish they would offer more pants (real pants, not leggings) that fit curvy, muscular women. I keep a running wish list and watch for sales!

jenniferg375
8/16/18

Title Nine ships from CA via FedEx SmartPost which takes 2+ weeks to get to the East Coast, in part because the USPS makes no guarantees on delivery time. Title Nine fails to disclose the long transit times on their website. In addition they charge $9 in shipping when FedEx SmartPost costs a manufacturer around $3 per parcel. It's an economical shipping method for a manufacturer to use but then why are tripling the cost in order to make extra profit off their customers? Why not pass on the savings to their customers, especially if it takes so long? If they had a fast shipping method it might be worth the extra fee, but it's ridiculous that customers have to pay extra for a slow & unreliable shipping method.

md171
6/12/18

The shipping policy is misleading. It says 5-10 business days. In anticipation of my summer vacation cruise, I placed an order on 3 June and when I checked today, it will not arrive before 18 June. Called Customer Service who said, "It's 5-10 business from the date THEY SHIP IT," not 5-10 days from the ORDER DATE, even if it is in stock. I needed the order to arrive by 15 June so I could take it with me on vacation (swimwear for the cruise). When I explained/complained, Customer Service said, "if you're not happy, then just send it back when you return from your vacation," with no concern that I will not have enough time to order or buy a replacement in time for my cruise. That is an unsatisfactory answer to a problem they could have easily resolved. I will definitely NOT be ordering from there again.

susanl68
1/9/16

Love the products. Love the catalogue pictures. Hate the company. Absolutely no customer service or integrity.

Tip for consumers: If there is a store still in Emeryville, CA, then go to the store. Don't order online. You'll be very disappointed.

kellyg54
11/10/15

Unique, high quality product and excellent service above and beyond what I receive at most stores these days. They know their stuff and stand behind it.

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the TitleNine staff and other customers.

TitleNine?