Review of Timberland1918

Timberland1918 reviews

jenniferc93
4/18/15

Ordered boots on this website - replacements for extremely difficult-to-find-in-my-size women's boots that I already own. It is obviously a scam. I ordered something in GBP with reasonable shipping, was told I was receive a charge for one name, and actually received it for another that appears to be a jewelry company. It was for a discounted, but not ridiculously discounted, price of ~$95. For a week, I received no order feedback, and the website still shows my order as pending. I requested and received two tracking #s (which didn't make sense) and was then asked to confirm shipment to Germany - wrong. I was given another tracking number that was wrong. I was later given a tracking number that made sense, but, an entire month after my order, I received the wrong boots. Return shipments to China (why are my GBP boots coming from China?) cost $60, which was obviously unreasonable - especially with a 15% restocking fee. I was eventually offered $20 + keeping the useless boots, which was laughable. 2.5 months later, I'm disputing the charge and doing everything I can to publicly humiliate the companies involved.

Tip for consumers: I wound up disputing the charge, discussing it with the credit card company, and was then told by the credit card company that they would remove the charge - at least until the company had a chance to respond to the refute in 2 months. I didn't expect the scam company to refute anything, and they didn't. I've had the charge permanently removed, and I gave away the boots.

marilynd5
10/25/14

Do not order from this website. I was charged double for boots supposedly on sale for fifty seven dollars and I look at my bank statement and it was a hundred dollars. I tried cancelling the order and the site says they have no record of it. Now I am in fraud dispute with the bank.

zebar
4/5/14

I ordered from this website a pair of timberland boots in size 6, received the boots 3 weeks later in a tacky torn nike box, boots were not of good quality and when i had them checked i was told they were fakes and were not the ones i originally ordered. Website states 100% authentic boots, but this is a scam, i thought i was receiving boits from uk but they arrived from China, when i have emailed the sellers several times they have not co-operated with me and now have stopped answering my emails, i was really upset when i received the fake boots and torn box and advise anyone else thinking to order from this site to pay more and not to use this website.

Questions? Get answers from the Timberland1918 staff and other customers.

Timberland1918?