Review of Tiger Mist

Ringwood, Victoria 3134, Australia
info@tigermist.com.au

kellya170
7/26/18

I don't understand all the negative reviews that since site gets, I've ordered with them twice recently this June and I've received all my packages within 2 weeks (I live in Canada). The quality of the clothing is decent and the clothes look exactly like the pictures! I also love the fact that they don't ship with DHL so I don't have to worry about extra duty fees on top of my order, will definitely shop with them again!

tarys
5/18/18

A total scam! I ordered a $#*! load of clothing from this site and never receive anything! Contacted them 5 times and never received a reply, I hope they get shut down.

hekkai
1/18/18

I purchased a 2 piece on Tiger mist website end of November 2017. I haven't received my order to this day 18 January 2018. The tracking code they provided me is untraceable since I live in Finland. I contacted them few time and I got no relevant information on how to track my order. I feel Scammed.PLEASE DON'T ORDER FROM TIGER MIST. If you live in Europe.

jessican69
12/19/17

I ordered from Tiger Mist TWO MONTHS ago and have still not received any package. I have contacted them numerous times and only when threatening court action did I get a reply to say it was shipped and they are unable to track it to wait another month or so and then contact them again. After spending so much money plus paying for a tracking delivery that promised to be with me in 5
Working days they literally have zero customer service skills. Do NOT order from them. They have so many bad reviews on the insta and FB that they keep deleting.

Questions? Get answers from the Tiger Mist staff and other customers.

Tiger Mist?