Review of Tiger Mist

Ringwood, Victoria 3134, Australia
info@tigermist.com.au

mirkom6
4/8/19

Ich habe 4 Artikel bei Tiger Mist bestellt und bin sehr zufrieden. Der Versand dauerte ca. 4Wochen und zollgebühren wurde berechnet 16 Euro.

trinap15
3/29/19

I purchased a dress for my granddaughter and it just didn't fit well, so I immediately figured I would return and get a refund, wrong. First of all, you have to go to their site and send an email requesting a return number along with a form that needs to be filled out. Also, they provide details on their return policy, which indicates that you will only receive an online store credit as they do not provide refunds. I would have been okay with that, but then you have to pay the shipping cost (cheapest was $23.50) to return the item and then when something new is purchased once again you are paying for the shipping. The original purchase was $80.00 and if you add up all the shipping (approx. $55) it isn't worth returning. That is how their money is made. We will be donating the dress to some charity rather than give this company more money.

cynthial166
3/17/19

I bought two items from Tiger Mist that I wasn't at all happy with. Ended up returning one and the other was lingerie and so I couldnt. But as I was exploring their website again, I noticed they used my own name to post an "awesome, super happy" review on the lingerie set that obviously was not me! The review was posted after I had physically received my parcel and has a badge "Verified Buyer". Yes I bought the product but they are making fake reviews using REAL customer's details! This is absolutely deceiving and wrong!

kimt225
2/23/19

This organization is a joke, on the verge of being scammers. They have the most outdated returns policy and have zero consideration for their customers. It's shocking boutiques like this can operate how they do. You're better off shopping through reputable companies such as ASOS and The Iconic. It's only a matter of time before boutiques like this crumble, they all sell the same junk you can find on cheap online stores. Stay away.

lindat351
2/7/19

I bought a bike short set on this site the top is fine but the shorts are way too big they are not allowing me to exchange them for a smaller size now I have a pair of shorts that I don't know what to do with . I've never known a company to do this I will not be purchasing from here again.
No compromising no customer service it's actually pathetic. They blame it on the fact that the shorts are on sale that's literally irrelevant. I didn't even ask for a refund literally just an exchange and they would not accept. Should've just bought it from city beach at least I can exchange there.

biancah17
1/6/19

Really unhappy. Bought things during a Boxing Day sale. On the site I saw up the top free returns during january' and thought awesome if I need to exchange anything I can do it for free, wow. Not the case. It had to be on full priced items not sale or promotional ones. Even though the whole site had a sale on which meant even full priced items were 40% off. So a top and skirt I bought i've wasted my money on because I can not exchange for a different size, also in my purchases I bought a set with a skirt and top to go together and the top fit but not the skirt so I have nothing to wear to match/go with it now. Will definitely read the fine print on clothing sights now. Very misleading site. Never had a large company/brand online not do any form of return/exchange/store credit for a sale item before.

kellya170
7/26/18

I don't understand all the negative reviews that since site gets, I've ordered with them twice recently this June and I've received all my packages within 2 weeks (I live in Canada). The quality of the clothing is decent and the clothes look exactly like the pictures! I also love the fact that they don't ship with DHL so I don't have to worry about extra duty fees on top of my order, will definitely shop with them again!

tarys
5/18/18

A total scam! I ordered a $#*! load of clothing from this site and never receive anything! Contacted them 5 times and never received a reply, I hope they get shut down.

hekkai
1/18/18

I purchased a 2 piece on Tiger mist website end of November 2017. I haven't received my order to this day 18 January 2018. The tracking code they provided me is untraceable since I live in Finland. I contacted them few time and I got no relevant information on how to track my order. I feel Scammed.PLEASE DON'T ORDER FROM TIGER MIST. If you live in Europe.

jessican69
12/19/17

I ordered from Tiger Mist TWO MONTHS ago and have still not received any package. I have contacted them numerous times and only when threatening court action did I get a reply to say it was shipped and they are unable to track it to wait another month or so and then contact them again. After spending so much money plus paying for a tracking delivery that promised to be with me in 5
Working days they literally have zero customer service skills. Do NOT order from them. They have so many bad reviews on the insta and FB that they keep deleting.

Legit company but has a terrible returns policy do not buy from them.

By Kim T.
Questions? Get answers from the Tiger Mist staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Tiger Mist