Review of Tiffany & Co.

customerservice@tiffany.com
2018 Customer choice award

paulg40
3/19/19

Purchased as a gift for my girl friend. Really nice bracelet! she loved it! Better than expected. :) :)

jenniferm976
11/15/18

I love their extensive collections, and also how there are affordable pieces as well as more indulgent items! I personally asked for a Tiffany ring for my recent 5th anniversary, and could not be more pleased with the platinum diamond ring my hubby picked out for me! Their diamond quality is phenomenal and I love Tiffany's overall!

flossiec
11/3/18

I just received my pair of earrings and I love them! they are so beautiful and you don't really need to break the bank to get them, i'm getting so many complments

aliciaw79
9/25/18

The service is great! Fast delivery and a huge selection of jewellery. Very beautiful design Rings, Earring and Necklace are there. I love it Very much. This the site that I recommend everybody to try.

wendellc12
5/1/18

Im just middle class, but Tiffany was my favorite jewelry collection. I would save up for something special. Before I moved two hours away from any boutique, I had only been to their stores (and to some commenters, you cant be sure anything is authentic if not purchased directly from Tiffany, and nothing ever goes on sale) Many of their boutiques look like mansions, and even if youre not buying a high priced item, youre given the five star treatment, champagne, etc. My boyfriend bought me a bracelet from the site. He doesnt gift wrap anything, so it was still in the closed shipping box. The blue box itself wasnt even wrapped in tissue, which I thought was a little odd. Then recently I bought a pair of earrings from their official site. They came in a previously used UPS box 5 xs the size of the blue box, with no absolutely nothing else to protect it from being banged around during shipping. I know some people might find this ridiculous, but their ads and stores are so exquisite, this felt like being catfished. If the same order wasnt on my invoice and on their site, I wouldve thought they were fake. Im a little more particular about presentation than many people, but Ive literally received $12 earrings from China shipped better than this. Target ships better than this. This may a sound a little over top, but I became so disenchanted with the brand that I returned the earrings.

barbaraj50
Barbara J.
5/23/16

I'm obsessed!! I love everything Tiffany, and their site makes it so easy to shop! I'm always looking for the next Tiffany piece to add to my collection! Everything they make is just....perfect!

stephenw82
Stephen W.
5/19/16

When your wife wants that little blue box, you've got to give it to her. All my wife wanted for Christmas was to see that little blue box under the tree, so I went to the Tiffany site and ordered her a pair of earrings. It was a very merry Christmas.

tijanar
1/21/16

Mine engagement ring is from Tiffany! And it's really impressive! Hope every girl will get one!

heatherl36
9/4/15

I know I'm paying for the brand but it doesn't mean they don't make some of the most beautiful rings and jewelry in the world. I'll always be a Tiffany girl.

amandac72
7/27/15

great website!!!

rjaa
7/4/15

Orders ship fast and always packed up so pretty making you feel like a princess :)

thomasb112
5/6/15

Very nice jewelry,but I only can buy the cheapest

kennethb39
2/26/15

This is a wonderful piece of history combined with a great story about young women having an adventure in New York City. I love the things that get left out of her letters home. It could be fiction as easily as biography. She's a really nice writer. You get a sense of life in a tight-knit Iowa town. I would really like to see more from Ms Hart about life in that area,...

annah44
4/10/14

Great place for breakfast. - Wonderful site and amazing products.

kurrianj
1/17/14

Super cool collections, love shopping in it. Really had an amazing experience with them. Would be happy to recommend them.

caras1
5/9/13

Awesome site and beautiful jewelry. I can't afford all their items, but I recently bought a necklace that is super beautiful.

lorrainew3
4/24/11

I went to this site years ago and purchased a sterling silver tiffany oval return to tiffany's necklace It was beautiful. I paid $ 300.00 for just the necklace. I wanted to buy the matching bracelet but never got around to it. Since then they have added so many new items, they are so beautiful that I wished I was still working. When I purchased my first item from them it was shipped to me very fast and was as brilliant as the pictures they show. They show the actual size and width of all of there items.They are pricey, But everybody should spoil there self sometimes. I love the return to tiffany sliver bead bracelet with the heart shaped charm in rose colored silver that says return to tiffany. About 5 years ago while I was still working they had not yet designed this new bracelet or I may have purchased it also. I hope everybody who see's this review visits the site, even if you can't afford it right now. It is nice to dream about it anyway. I had to save for along time to get my necklace. I still wear it to this day. I never take it off , never. I shower with it, I sleep in it. I even bought a cleaning cloth at a regular jewelry store to keep it clean. Tiffany's has been in business for years. they sell some of the finest jewelry I have ever purchased in my life. I have had my necklace for about 7 years now. I will continue to review this site for the rest of my life. I hope those who have not yet had a chance to see the beautiful jewelry they have, see it soon. So take a quick look at www.tiffany.com. I hope you all enjoy will enjoy it as much as I have. Sincerely, Lorraine W.

35 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the Tiffany & Co. staff and other customers.

Tiffany & Co.?