Review of Tictacarea

Tictacarea reviews

dmitrys17
6/5/18

I bought a Fossil Hybrid Smartwatch Q for 100 euros. Delivery to St. Petersburg for 11 days. More profitable than buying in the US - often there are discounts on the goods. Packaged perfectly, put a note to the goods packed as a gift - wrapped neatly in red paper. Not that it's direct as a gift, but overall it's very nice.

Response from JUAN-ANGEL H., Tictacarea Representative
Thank you so much Dmitry for your great review. We will be more than happy to have you back in our website in case you need anything else from us.

Regards.
Juan Angel.
viviannel
2/18/18

This is a legit online store based in Spain (from what I read) that sells brand name sunglasses, watches, etc. at a discounted price. They offer free tracked shipping on almost all items. Items arrive fairly quickly and I didn't have to pay duties or taxes which is always a bonus.

I purchased a pair of dior technologic sunglasses and paid about $200 less than what I would have in store.

I gave 4 stars because they do not accept PayPal as a form of payment and they charge in pounds even though they allow you to change the currency on their website, purchases will still be charged in pounds.

Response from JUAN-ANGEL H., Tictacarea Representative
Your great review is so much appreciated.

We used to have some alternative payment gateways years ago. We gave up on them and now we only offer the most sercure payment gateway you can find worldwide. As you can verify by searching on Google , the mentioned gateway can be hacked and stolen. This lead us to give up using it any more. Sorry if this is a problem for some customers, but we do it all looking for the best interests of our customers.

Thanks again
Best Regards.
Juan Angel.

Questions? Get answers from the Tictacarea staff and other customers.

Tictacarea?