Review of Tickets.Expert

South Windsor, Connecticut 6074, United States
support@tickets.expert

jeanniew11
3/27/18
a little confusing - coming to this website. I just want my tickets. when do I get my tickets and when can I print them...
jaclynn7
3/27/18
I prefer to be able to print my tickets directly after purchase rather than having to wait to have them mailed to me.
lorak11
3/26/18
we didn't get paper tickets in the mail, but did get an email with scan bar codes to get in. Hope they work?
bernied13
3/25/18
Goodnight it's late and I wanted to go to bed an hour ago. I don't really have time for this so I sure hope that someone is going to take the time to read this on a very busy day and only to find out it was only a pile of fluff. Please reduce the amount of words req.
tonyr125
3/25/18
Easy to follow process. However an indication of fees upfront would help decide what tickets to go for.
sandrak85
3/25/18
Good sight to order my stars on Ice tickets. Fast and easy to use. I was able to print off the tickets right away.
dennism176
3/23/18
Filled in the form, then error, filled in again another error, filled in again another error. information is deleting, something wrong with the script. So annoying.
victoriad62
3/21/18
Placed my order today and had pretty good help over the phone, the woman I spoke to was super friendly. Hope they come in time for Friday!!
annet727
3/21/18
it was fine. tickets came fast and I was able to print off right away. Last minute decision that worked out well.
danielp196
3/20/18
Received the tickets within 10 minutes. The document that contained the tickets was well organized and clear instructions were given at the end of the document. Will definitely be a returning costumer.
sarahh318
3/19/18
Very awesome cant wait to hear him sing, be my first time to see his performance. cant wait i hope simon will be there
ceresel
3/18/18
Great deal thank you! My son will love this as a birthday gift and to share with friends We also so more tickets that will be purchasing and we are currentnly looking now.
mariama31
3/16/18
He delivered the tickets to me, because of the timeline of the concert.which was great! And now tomorrow will be lit!!
malloryh5
3/16/18
Overall happy with everything. Glad the process went very smoothly. I will be sure to use this site again to buy other tickets.
aurelior
3/16/18
Service charge is ridiculous!! I dont think Ill be ordering anymore from tickets from here. I wouldnt recommended this site to order tickets or anything.
beckyl31
3/16/18
Purchased concert tickets back in December for A day to remember tour, 15 years in the making. They charged my account more than I agreed upon, and when I asked to speak with someone in charge I was told no. after constantly calling and demanding to speak with someone they transferred my call to a travel agent who has nothing to do with this website. I became angry and upset and asked for a refund, and he said no, and told me to calm down and remember that they have "My tickets, money, and credit card info" I immediately shut off my card, but not before they could charge $200+ when the tickets were supposed to be $135 in total with fees. I disputed through my bank, and finally received the money back. I received the tickets through email anyways, so I tried them anyways at the concert and ended up buying another set through the venue. When the guy at the venue tried to scan them, he said that the copy of the tickets I had, had already been scanned. They had a stack of confiscated tickets with the same name and conf code on it. they were reprints. They had taken AT LEAST 20 copies of the same tickets, from the same site. DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE THEY ARE A SCAM WHO POST GOOD REVIEWS.
jasone51
3/16/18
This site is a little shady they try and get you to sign up for cancellation insurance for an extra charge then when you try and use it they give you a big run around.
johanam3
3/15/18
Good service! And an amazing internet web site to enter and see the things you want, and for write the things you think about the service excellent
nickv34
3/15/18
The use of this website was pretty good overall I was very happy no complaints.I was not necessarily thrilled that I have to complete this survey. They force you to do so which I did not like. If they did not have this requirement that would be pretty good
samanthak46
3/15/18
Easy to access tickets and get them fast and simple. No hassle to have to go stand in line and wait. No need to worry about not getting what you need. All around good service
andreaa89
3/15/18
I liked this site very much it was easy and nothing confusing to it. I will definitely like to use this site another time for other events. This was great thank you so much. Cannot wait for the concert!
mariad199
3/15/18
It was very good, happy for the last minute seating. Thanks a lot! Very helpful. I need the tickets now though.
calebf15
3/15/18
This was super fast and simple. It was very easy to access and the prices were great! I'm very excited to go to this game with a couple of my friends!
jamesb663
3/14/18
Cant find my tickets! I tried to use the link but they expired. I kept the email showing approval for tickets...but where are they? I cant retrieve them.
baileya13
3/13/18
super fast and simple, it was easy to access and pretty cheap. im so excited to take my bestfriend to this concert!

Most likely not. I ordered mine over a week ago and they still have not delivered them even though the delivery date passed several days ago. This website is a scam, save your money and frustration and buy from a reputable ticket vendor.

By Allen E.

Questions? Get answers from the Tickets.Expert staff and other customers.

3 Photos for Tickets.Expert