Review of Tickets.Expert

South Windsor, Connecticut 6074, United States
support@tickets.expert

ralphv13
3/13/18
My review means nothing until I see the show (May 27, 2018). Only then can it be evaluated as to worthy.
kyliet7
3/12/18
I bought and paid for my tickets and had them downloaded and printed in minutes. No waiting in long lines. No driving to a ticket kiosk. Did all online from my computer.
robertp361
3/12/18
Received tickets in great time for the K Derby, will now be able to plan well ahead the route from Alberta, Canada to Louisville, KY.
hayleyr7
3/11/18
I can't find my ticket why does this have to be 100 characteristic for me to find my ticket that's all I want wtf
dp108
3/10/18
super easy to work with, super excited to go! Can't wait to go, so glad i found this site to get great tickets to upcoming shows.
zaceryh
3/9/18
easy to use . secure web site hope to have a great time at the event now that I got my tickets so easy. now I just have to figure out how to print them out!!!!
noahf18
3/9/18
Wasnt as bad but i wasnt expecting the extra fees there for it was more than i thought still kinda cheap tho i gueesss.
davidb888
3/8/18
We got the tickets we wanted, but the service fee was $76 for two tickets. Also $25 to send the tickets express was probably high also.
amparog2
3/7/18
I havent received my tickets, service was okay over all but i dont think ill be purchasing tickets from here again. I ordered 3 tickets from here around over 2 months ago and have i still have yet to recieve them.
kellyw138
3/6/18
Will use again. Service fee was a little high but the system was easy to navigate and I received the emails immediately. First concert for my kids.
victoriaj44
3/6/18
Fast and easy site! Got these tickets for my boyfriends birthday and they have some great deals, excited to go to the game now that I got good seats for a good prices.
bballg
3/6/18
Some of the fee's are a bit steep, and the process can be a bit confusing as to how exactly you get your tickets delivered, but overall good service.
tarasw
3/3/18
Don't mind paying a bit more for the concert tickets, but a $68 delivery fee PER TICKET - are you $#*!ing nuts. Is someone gonna get off their ass and drive it over and place it in my mailbox for the cost ?
jocelyna11
Great. Great service... thank you
Will share your website with all my friends
Looking forward to the concert
zacharyt18
3/2/18
Very neat the site was easy to navigate and got me the tickets that I needed for the event. Thank you for this site cause without it I dont know if i would be able to go to this event.
evanb50
3/2/18
This website was quite helpful in my opinion, it has made buying tickets simple, easy, fast, reliable and secure. I cant wait for the concert!
charlesm250
3/2/18
An easy to use website. Quick and concise. Would buy from again. Although I do not like having to answer a survey to print my tickets.
darkkk
3/2/18
Fast service, got confirmation faster than i have ever gotten any confirmation for he purchase bod tickets
maryt242
3/2/18
The seating arrangements were unclear and prices were very steep compared to Ticketmaster. Ticketmaster wasn't available for another day and we were concerned we would not receive decent seats if we waited so we paid the extra.
tv41
3/2/18
I ordered my tickets a month in advance for the delivery to the home address. I called them twice and twice was reassured that they would be delivered two days before the performance. A day before the show - NO TICKETS! They had to change my sits and now I have to pick up tickets at the window with no confirmation email! If this would not be a kid's show, that my little boy so eager to attend, I would put in on a dispute with my credit card immediately. They promised to return $15 in delivery fees but denied to reimburse another $9.89 service fee. They should not be charging anything for this kind of service. What a lousy business! I would NEVER again order any tickets from them.
alexism76
2/28/18
I have never purchased tickets online this is my first time. The site made it get simple as easy to purchase these tickets.
cathyc103
2/28/18
Paid extra for special handling, expecting to have tickets expressed mailed or emailed. Instead, received notice to pick up tickets at will call. Fine, but my tickets were for my daughter-in-law and grandchild, tickets were now in my name. Company said they had the tickets changed to daughter-in-laws name. Then received email that the tickets were in my name and I was the only one who could pick them up. I am disabled so it was difficult to get into the coliseum in the crowd of people and then meet up with my daughter in law to hand her the tickets. Also, I paid $21.00 per ticket. When I picked up the tickets the price was $15.50 a piece. I thought that I was paying for good seats, I hope that the seats were good. I will NEVER use this site again.
ashleym265
2/28/18
tickets are expensive with the service fees they charge on top of a delivery fee when all you are doing is printing an e ticket any way. can not immediately print your tickets. I did like that I was able to purchase tickets before they went on pre sale through this app but as of right now I still do not have my tickets available to print. Still hoping this is legit.
reginag28
2/28/18
Quick process to purchase concert tickets. I will continue to use this web site for future purchases
danielt151
2/27/18
Great experience using this site, will continue to use this web site for future purchases. Fast and east to use.

Most likely not. I ordered mine over a week ago and they still have not delivered them even though the delivery date passed several days ago. This website is a scam, save your money and frustration and buy from a reputable ticket vendor.

By Allen E.

Questions? Get answers from the Tickets.Expert staff and other customers.

3 Photos for Tickets.Expert