Review of Tickets.Expert

South Windsor, Connecticut 6074, United States
support@tickets.expert

stephaniep127
4/23/18

Paid a lot of money for tickets and now have to review site to get tickets. Hate it
Not sure I will use this site in the future

billym68
4/22/18

looking forward to staying at Hyatt Regancy. Have heard nothing but the best about your service and location close to Cardinals baseball

aimeel20
4/22/18

Easy to use service. Quick and simple way to choose ticket type. Lots of possible seats available. Would use again for future sports events.

wendyg73
4/19/18

This is an average ticket site with a $42.50 service fee per ticket; which makes it no better nor no worse than other ticket resellers.

annalisem1
4/19/18

the site was easy to navigate and fairly priced. excited to see the show and enjoy my time in Chicago. this is the first time I have purchased tickets on line and so far no problems along the way.

sheilac92
4/18/18

Waiting to download tickets. Looking forward to the show, the music, and a night out! Not a bad seat in the house.

fiag3
4/17/18

Bought Coachella tickets on this site for pickup. After never receiving a pickup location I contacted them. They told me my ticket seller is unavailable and I would not be able to get my ticket I purchased months before hand. I ended up having to fight my credit card for the charges and still have not received any sort of a refund. Despite them still having many Coachella tickets for sale still on there sight.

cassandraw23
4/17/18

Super easy to purchase tickets! When you need tickets in a pinch it makes it so easy to get them last minute! So thankful!

sandrao51
4/15/18

Ok but I have not gotten the email with the bar codes for my tickets so I am a bit concern about it. I hope I can get the email so that I don't lose my tickets.

douglasw41
4/12/18

Very easy straight forward website. I was looking for a show to go to in Boston and I found this site.

laurag204
4/12/18

The only problem I have with this service is that the service charge is too high. Other than that the ordering process was easy.

marnil3
4/11/18

So easy to use and more cost competitive then other sites. Search and selection was amazing. Will absolutely use this site again!

tamarab50
4/11/18

This was my first time buying a ticket from this website and I will be coming back. Very efficient and fast customer service. When they couldn't find the information about the ticket, referred me to the original third party and I was able to get my ticket easily.

audriem1
4/9/18

Easy to find the tickets, prices are more expensive byt that's what you expect. Easy payment processing. Need to figure out how to find my tickets now

carolinej45
4/8/18

Purchasing my tickets was very straightforward and easy to do on the website. My only suggestion would be to make the tickets more easily accessible and the means of getting/printing them less confusing.

kriss160
4/7/18

Thanks for making things so easy to get tickets, great process , really easy thanks again, I'd definitely go through this site again

brittneyw16
4/7/18

I am excited and have been wanting to go to a concert forever. Now i can finally go and see my fav band of all time. I cant wait to do this

julioc54
4/7/18

Not hard at all to use jeuruuduruudhr dhrudjdjfhbfnsjwiruueod Roche fufiever fietc ridge. Rudif t, shrieked r profound. DhdieHe.dude ridid

richardc330
4/5/18

so quick and easy
thanks y'all I will definitely be back
for the next show I want to see.
My wife will be so surprised

donw84
4/4/18

So far so good -- service fee was very high however. We'll see if everything goes well & hope the game is worth it.

barryh53
4/3/18

Process only takes minutes; very simple instructions and a great overview of what can be purchased, Everything went smoothly. Very short wait. Will certainly use them again in the future.

ronl66
4/2/18

I think waiting for the tickets by e-mail two days before the concert is TOO long. Other thank, things went very smooth. Thanks a lot.

tedw33
4/2/18

I got exactly what I expected to get, which was tickets to a show. What I didn't expect was a massive service fee that remains hidden until checkout. The fee is nearly criminal. It's absolutely disgusting. And the fact that it remains hidden until the very end tells you that even the admin for the site is ashamed of the theft they are committing.

alexisl22
3/31/18

Excited for the show, decent website but confusing. Hoping it all works out. Will I get a link to my digital tickets after submitting this ? ? ?

beckyp41
3/29/18

Happy with this site. I like getting my tickets emailed to me. Dont like to wait for the mail. Things get lost in the mail. I will use this site again.

Most likely not. I ordered mine over a week ago and they still have not delivered them even though the delivery date passed several days ago. This website is a scam, save your money and frustration and buy from a reputable ticket vendor.

By Allen E.

Questions? Get answers from the Tickets.Expert staff and other customers.

3 Photos for Tickets.Expert