Review of Tickets.Expert

South Windsor, Connecticut 6074, United States
support@tickets.expert

ebonyb2
5/12/17
i liked how easy the process was and how simple it was to receive my tickets. i am so excited to be going to see this concert suneday night it will be a blast. thank you thank you thank you.
rosemaried6
5/11/17
I already spread the word!!! Took just a few minutes & the tickets were in my email!
Thanks so much!!!!
judyd53
5/8/17
Easy to find great tickets and delivery system was perfect. I will definitely use this site again to buy Phillies tickets
karano
5/8/17
The experience was very pleasant. Easy to use website and ordering the tickets thank you. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ximenas
5/8/17
I don't know when I will receive my tickets, but overall I had a great experience and hope to get my tickets soon. The prices were high, but who cares. I look forward to going to the kiss concert.
helenl85
5/7/17
so far service has been great !!! cant wait to receive tickets to see SIR PAUL -----3generations going cant wait EXCITEMENT BUILDING
debbiec109
5/6/17
I don't have access to a printer and didn't realize receiving tickets through email was my only choice until it was to late. I wish it was clearer up front it was my only option.
Now I have to figure out how to get them printed.
mariahf4
5/6/17
Fast an easy purchase. Would buy tickets from again. Aajajshsh hshshs shah shah Shaun shahs.josieh psi isisjbs usual hwu wis
sarahb298
5/2/17
Very useful option to explore the seats and view by photo. We will visit the midwest this summer, a visit to a real basaball game is unavoidable since our son (aged 10) is playing and enjoying baseball here in Belgium! Looking forward to a great experience
garyh171
5/2/17
Bought five Angels tickets for my forthcoming trip to the USA, very efficient transaction with the etickets arriving into my inbox within 5 minutes and ready to print off, recommended!
ashleym196
4/30/17
The site was very user friendly and easy to navigate. There was a great selection of tickets, but the service fee is very expensive
tunisiah
4/29/17
I'm ready to dance the night away at Jmbyla 2017 in Austin TX!!!! Excited to see 6lack, Migos, Gucci Mane, YFN Lucci and many more.
jeffs229
4/28/17
Mmj y transaction was easy is making a ticket purchase. The website was easy to navigate and made it easy to follow up on shipping status.Overall very pleased.
waynee14
4/25/17
Bought 2 tickets to the Leafs vs Washington. We were sent two Raptors tickets. The agent on the phone could care less. After requesting to speak to a manager, I was told there was not one available, after much time, and me requesting a replacement she told me the only seats available were further away from the ice and over twice the price. I laughed, then she said to hold on a manager had just come in. I was put on hold for 20 min then the phone was cut off. I called back, spoke to an agent who said a third party had made a mistake and there was nothing they could do. There were no more tickets. He said he was sympathetic and would have his supervisor call back. That was over a week ago and he's not calling back. SCAM SCAM SCAM...
pamelal55
4/24/17
Website is efficient and fast, tickets are for playoffs so "tbd" but fingers crossed well get them. I'm assuming they'll be available when the scores have been determined but overall the site was easy to use
lindac266
4/24/17
Don't know when I actually get the tickets. It would be less nervous if you got the tickets right away.
lindseys32
4/24/17
The website Ticket Expert is quick and easy to use! It also shows the details of the tickets such as the time, location, a map of the seating, and how many people one ticket area covers.
teresam96
4/19/17
Process was quick and easy. Received my purchase within minutes. I would definitely use this site again for future purchases.
pascaleb1
4/17/17
super service! It's easy to use and access the tickets you are interested in. Will definitely use the service again
conniev7
4/16/17
The initial price looks competitive butthen they have a $9 service charge for each ticket plus an $8 download and printing fee! They also do not offer a parking option! Wow, so surprised!
michaelb501
4/13/17
The service provided was 5 stars, but I'm only giving 2 stars because of the $19.83 per ticket service fee that was only disclosed plainly upon the very last purchase step after Paypal information had been provided. A fee that amounts to 33% of the ticket price is excessive, especially on top of the ~$7 e-ticketing fee.
jazmynn1
4/3/17
Still havent recieved tickets on my email amd no money back on credit card. Not satisfied with thos service
heatherh93
4/1/17
We were looking for last minute tickets and we able to find exactly what we were looking for. Was easy and quick!
courtneyl43
3/27/17
I don't know if my tickets are getting sent in the mail or if i need to print them. There hasn't been any sort of direction. Buying the tickets was easy though.

Most likely not. I ordered mine over a week ago and they still have not delivered them even though the delivery date passed several days ago. This website is a scam, save your money and frustration and buy from a reputable ticket vendor.

By Allen E.

Questions? Get answers from the Tickets.Expert staff and other customers.

3 Photos for Tickets.Expert