Review of Tickets.Expert

support@tickets.expert

107 reviews with 2 stars

paulaf29
7/14/17

I had been searching to find good tickets to a nearly sold out concert. I was thrilled when I found them on Ticket. Expert. I admit the service was excellent as the tickets were available for download within minutes after purchasing. Unfortunately, this is when I noticed a $117.12 service fee had been applied to each ticket! Needless to say, I am very disappointed.

michaelk230
6/25/17

1) Fee of 7.95 just to download tickets, reported as tickets ordered. Extra "service fee" of $21.96 per ticket reported in last screen just before checkout without any notice of this fee previously.
2) Tickets delivered to me were NOT the same as ordered. (have to pull the chart to see if these are of equal desirability)

jeffk108
6/24/17

Ticket prices were comparable to others but fees were higher than most. Then they ask for review before I received tickets.

mikeh325
6/15/17

Fees are pretty ridiculous. Got two tickets for $75 and paid $192 including $25 for "delivery". They were emailed to me

michelep41
6/3/17

Purchase was very easy and tickets delivered quickly.
Buyer beware on pricing. This was for broadway tickets and although I knew tickets were expensive, I did not realize the number of markups and service fees that made $109 tickets become $260 each. There is no visibility to the original retail value vs the selling, and the $120 service fee is not even displayed until final checkout confirmation. Buyer beware....

tiffanyw55
5/23/17

I could have purchased a 3rd ticket for what their service fee cost. $18 per ticket is ridiculous. They say their service fee is to maintain their website and excellent customer service...but almost $40 in service fees on two tickets is not really screaming customer service...but that's just my opinion. That being said, my tickets were sent almost immediately to my email account and in my hand within 2 minutes of the order. Doesn't anyone send a hard ticket anymore??? I miss a good old ticket stub for my collection.

michaelb501
4/13/17

The service provided was 5 stars, but I'm only giving 2 stars because of the $19.83 per ticket service fee that was only disclosed plainly upon the very last purchase step after Paypal information had been provided. A fee that amounts to 33% of the ticket price is excessive, especially on top of the ~$7 e-ticketing fee.

Most likely not. I ordered mine over a week ago and they still have not delivered them even though the delivery date passed several days ago. This website is a scam, save your money and frustration and buy from a reputable ticket vendor.

By Allen E.

Questions? Get answers from the Tickets.Expert staff and other customers.

3 Photos for Tickets.Expert