Review of Ticket Offices

Tel: 844-379-0370
support@ticketoffices.com

svetlanas28
3/21/19

They sold me tickets for a Canadian show by a Canadian company in a Canadian Sony Center in US dollars! I've been charged 80 dollars more and I would NEVER assume such situation is even possible.

toddl84
3/20/19

These guys charge huge mark-up on concert tickets. Purchased two, $100 tickets and paid $265. They have a strict no-return, no-exchange policy. Their customer phone line is loaded with pre-recorded answers --- it's difficult to get to a human, and when you do, they're of no help. STAY AWAY!

marioa51
Mario A.
3/20/19

There was no inconvience getting my tickect. i did request to get an extra tickect via e-mail a week after the purchased was made but nobody contact me.

rhondah146
RHONDA H.
3/20/19

Quick easy applications. Looking forward to buying more tickets from you. Next big concert I want to go to is Santana and Doobie Brothers July 3.

gaminid
Gamini d.
3/20/19

Very difficult to see what information is required. Highlight more.
If not US or Canada why don't you default to no state.

jeaniner13
Jeanine R.
3/20/19

This was site was very easy to navigate and I influenced my decision to purchase tickets at this time. I am exited to see the show.

amym588
Amy M.
3/20/19

It was ok, I just wish you could see better detail of the seating arrangements like what Rose and the placement of the seats like a closer up picture

nakiaw2
Nakia W.
3/20/19

First time ordering and I was unsure, but then they sent me a 10% discount. Great place to purchase tickets

klaasp5
Klaas P.
3/20/19

Buying was easy enough, however I wished it showed more specifically where the seats are that you are buying.

michaelm874
Michael M.
3/20/19

Went to NC State vs Uncc loved these seats. Got my tickets printed at ticket office which was new to me!! But had a great time!!

michaels867
Michael S.
3/20/19

Good. Map was easy and fluid. Wish there was a view from the section provided. Partner with a 360 virtual tour site that could make that happen.

laurelt8
Laurel t.
3/19/19

Not sure why I was having trouble with my address because it was the same it's the same and it's correct.

davidr303
David R.
3/19/19

Extra fees are much to high. It is the price of a third ticket. That is just nuts. I gress revenue is the name of the game not basketball.

terrik57
Terri K.
3/19/19

So far it was painless, but the additional $18 per ticket is outrageous. I would prefer to have the option of picking up the tickets in person or having them mailed to save money.

jeremyl166
jeremy l.
3/19/19

so far so good!! my gf at the time came to this show years ago because I was as a huge fan and did it as a big favor so i dont go alone which ended up being the only show we had together before she died so means a lot.. she loved it!!!

ericc327
Eric c.
3/19/19

Just being honest I can't ever seeing myself saying oh you should try this site because most venues/ have one monopolized vendor so there is no choice or a scalper site who buy up all the tickets to jack the prices and flip them for a profit.

gabrielap25
Gabriela P.
3/19/19

You are prices are too high and you are overpricing website services. I don't like when businesses take advantage of situation and makes a simple baseball game for 2 people a $100 expense. It really ruins the experience

sheilad75
Sheila D.
3/19/19

I was able to get 2 tickets to Chris Tomlin, my favorite Christian singer. The price of seats was reasonable. Thanks!

gabrielr71
Gabriel r.
3/19/19

Me parece bien amistosa la pagina para comprar boletos ya que no soy para nada experto y lo hice sin ayuda

aileent4
Aileen T.
3/19/19

Think the service fee for individual tickets is excessive. A one time overall service fee of $25. Should be enough. May go through the venue no fee next time.

waynet87
WAYNE T.
3/18/19

thanks, It was quick and easy. I think the pricing is a little out of line, and I won't use your service again

katies247
3/18/19

I bought tickets from here thinking they were the official ticket sellers for the fox theater. WRONG! I bought 2 tickets for $137 each for rows A-V. I got row O...row O tickets are worth $99.00 on their website. I found the REAL official ticket sellers for the Fabulous Fox (MetroTix) and their row O tickets were $58.00! Called and couldn't get ANY of my money back. DO NOT USE THIS!!!! I lost HUNDREDS of dollars!

susanm953
Susan M.
3/18/19

I reserve my comments until I’ve gotten my tickets & have attended the concert then I will let you know how everything has gone from beginning to end.

juditha73
Judith A.
3/18/19

Hopefully this will be a successful transaction. I need a total of 11 tickets. Can you assist me in another order for the 5 additional tickets using the same order information?

jodyj30
Jody J.
3/18/19

So far, so good. The process was easy and straight forward. We will hopefully continue to have a smooth experience when the time comes for the tickets to be transferred.

They charged me 76 dollars more than what my tickets cost. When I called to ask why I spoke to two people, and each person gave me a different explanation, and they absolutely refused to give me a refund. I'm so sorry this happened to you.

By Peter Z.

Dont do that go some place else I bought some yesterday, the customer service is bad, and can you believe that? picking up tickets 1 hour vefore the event at a location where i believe no office exist, please be careful

By Renate S.

Questions? Get answers from the Ticket Offices staff and other customers.

2 Photos for Ticket Offices