Review of Ticket Offices

support@ticketoffices.com

amys486
Amy S.
8/13/18

Convenient but I didn't know you were a third party vendor that charged me almost $200 for tickets my friends paid $90 for.

tracyk80
Tracy K.
8/12/18

It was easy to do. However I do not like that the tickets do not have my name on them, it was another buyer of the 2 seats previously and returned them his name appears on the tickets.
I realize that it was explained to me the reason why but a name change should be done when requested.

lindag463
Linda G.
8/9/18

Your highly complimentary reviews helped me to select this site to purchase my tickets. Found the process easy. Thank you.

audreyi3
Audrey I.
8/9/18

So far so good, but I will have to wait and see if everything turns out as it should. I have been burnt before and it makes me leery to buy this way. I am willing to give it another try.

latierrap
Latierra P.
8/9/18

The taxes are ridiculous. Plus the download fee...really? Then it takes an additional dollar after the initial charge from my bank. Even took the dollar when the tickets weren't available when I tried to complete my order.

maireq
Maire Q.
8/8/18

Easy to find reasonably priced tickets when the venue sells out. Have not seen any bad reviews on using the tickets so far... :)

nancyf173
Nancy F.
8/8/18

Good except for the service fees and fee for electronic tickets are a rip off! A $29 parking pass cost me an additional $15 for fees. Not visibile until you check out.

craigd60
Craig D.
8/4/18

Wow! Huge convenience charge, over $50 per ticket??? To have tickets electronically delivered no less!

ians173
Ian S.
8/2/18

Your markup is rather high and the additional fees just dont seem justified given the markup. Fortunately for you its a sold out event and being the wifes favorite band, choices are slim and none. At least your clearly honest about the resale fees, regardless of the other reviews ive read (really ? Those people even know how to read ?).
Ironically the show is at a Casino, I comment in the price because your cutting into my gambling budget. But hey, if i win, who cares what you charged, keeping my fingers crossed, Thanks.e

kareny42
Karen Y.
8/2/18

Very expensive ticket surcharge- actually came out to the cost of another ticket after purchasing three seats. Ridiculous.

luisb90
Luis B.
8/2/18

you offeered me a $25 discount for my previous purchase of tickets to elton john but i did not get any thing

jessew79
Jesse W.
8/1/18

It was cheaper than Ticket Master and Stubhub, but still had some over priced charges. It doesn't cost you 7$ to have instant download of tickets.
Wish we didn't have to use third party services at all.

glens59
Glen S.
7/31/18

There should only be 1 charge for tickets not 2 charges. I almost changed my mind and am not sure I would buy again from you. Then another charge to email them to me? Dam!

anitak54
anita k.
7/31/18

easy and efficient. I'm new to this and am hoping that what I booked means I got 3 tickets together:-)

virginiaf47
Virginia F.
7/31/18

It was nice. It would also be nice for locals to be able to pick up tickets instead of paying a fee to have thwm mailed..

fransisculoum
Fransisculou M.
7/30/18

Wish you had a military discount on this web site, both my husband and I have donen20 Plus years! Website is great speedy just would like our seat assignments sooner.

terryv35
Terry V.
7/30/18

Hi there. I'm a Drummer coming from Australia to see some live music. Nice to be able to get them emailed. See ya soon folks!

anonymousa216
anonymous A.
7/30/18

Charging me $7 to email me a ticket is pretty disgusting, especially when there's a meaningless $34 per ticket fee service charge.

jamesw340
James W.
7/30/18

Mostly good. The only thing that was an issue was that it was difficult to tell where the seats actually are in the venue. That may be more of a venue issue though, not sure.

miked519
Mike D.
7/29/18

Getting set up/navigating on your website was not that user friendly/easy, but I eventually figured. I don't know...maybe I'm not that smart. Anyway, I got what I wanted at a good price and I appreciate that.

josephineh10
Josephine H.
7/29/18

Great online experience, hopefully the end-to-end experience is as good and there are no surprises at the gate.

michaelo256
michael o.
7/28/18

so far the experience has been smooth and easy. The only thing , I believe, that could improve your service would be to have e-tickets that could be displayed and scanned off of your phone as do some theatre chains and other entertainment venues

lindad427
Linda D.
7/28/18

I think the tickets are too expensive but my daughter and granddaughter
wanted to see this show with me. My shopping experience was convenient.

robertg672
Robert G.
7/27/18

So far, so good. Easy to order. Will be totally sure when our tickets are in hand and when the Giants WIN!

anonymousn50
anonymous N.
7/27/18

I chose to protect my tickets with the insurance, however, when I cashed out, it was unclear if I purchased the insurance or not. Now that this is blocking my view i can see the bottom corner in the background that is shaded, that it will be billed separately.

Dont do that go some place else I bought some yesterday, the customer service is bad, and can you believe that? picking up tickets 1 hour vefore the event at a location where i believe no office exist, please be careful

By Renate S.

Questions? Get answers from the Ticket Offices staff and other customers.

Ticket Offices?