Review of Ticket Offices

support@ticketoffices.com

paulam312
Paula M.
5/20/19

It was a fast and easy transaction. My friends and I were enjoying our weekly tea party, it took all of two minutes to pick tickets and pay. The tickets were in my in box within20 minutes.

maryp294
Mary P.
5/20/19

I appreciate that the ticket location is shared with an easy to use seat map readily available for comparative purposes.

philb133
Phil B.
5/20/19

I ordered tickets that were $99 each, and advertised as such. I understand taxes and fees, but an additional $62 is almost like buying half of another ticket. Gasoline prices used to be stated without taxes too, the law says they have to charge the advertised price that is all inclusive.

ceah
Cea H.
5/20/19

will always search for the cheapest and smallest "service charge"--I thought it was instant download $7.50/tkt and now it seems like you're mailing them?

keaa
Kea A.
5/20/19

I think your service fee is too high, plus I didn’t have any other options for delivery except email

tomw383
Tom W.
5/20/19

Never bought from ticketoffices. I had a bad experience with other ticket companies. i'm not a fan of the big $ fee's for tickets but it is what it is. This site was easy to navigate and very easy to find what I was looking for and purchase tickets.

staciew17
Stacie W.
5/20/19

I don’t have a computer , I only have my phone, so I have to find someone with a printer.
Suggestion: To be able use my phone to get in.

marial210
Maria L.
5/20/19

My first time and was easy. hope my order is not duplicated because i had to enter the information twice.

marjoriew29
Marjorie W.
5/20/19

So far so good. I got tickets to the show at a good price. I wish I could get e-tickets but this will do.

jakej59
JAKE J.
5/19/19

wont know till i get my tix, I got my E tix. In plenty of time and had no problem at the gate. So I would say over all it was a good experience. Thanks guys

beccal11
Becca L.
5/19/19

The fees are horrendous and ticket prices are misleading since I end up paying about $30 extra, you may as well just put the fees as part of the ticket price in order to be less deceiving. $7 for email delivery? That's overcharging, and doesn't make sense. These fees are ridiculous and boycotts will probably happen if something doesn't change.

all88
Al L.
5/19/19

Also recently bought tickets off of Vivid's site. They sent me through a gauntlet of advertisements on they're site. Please don't you ever do that. I scolded them and glad to see your site does not. Thx.

amys429
Amy S.
5/19/19

Good. Was a little confused on why some general admission was like $500 while some were $40 like who wouldn’t pick the lower price

davidd605
David D.
5/18/19

I typed 1 number of my card incorrectly and I was not informed what the problem was. Yet when I took the initiative and looked at the number that needed correction it was total junk and did not resemble anything I typed.

erics284
Eric S.
5/18/19

Not used to buying tickets instantly online. Also, not a fan of the $15 mark up for service charge. Hopefully everything will work out without any hiccups.

pencer
Pence R.
5/18/19

I had a good experience, but I never saw a total price of my purchase before I purchased. That would have been nice.

markv107
Mark V.
5/17/19

Cant believe how quickly they responded to my concern. They are definately concerned with making their customers have a great experience on their web site. Great Job

gillianh30
Gillian H.
5/17/19

Your customers should have the option of another form of delivery to avoid the additional electronic transfer charge. It's an unnecessary fee!!

richardp267
Richard P.
5/17/19

The process was easy to get tickets. Only thing I will say is that was unhappy that the seating map was not up and working.

armandol11
Armando L.
5/17/19

Very easy no problems with this site definitely use again im very happy with this sevice will buy from here again for all my tickets

berniev11
Bernie V.
5/17/19

Concerned that the "service charge" is too high, but I'm not a frequent ticket purchase customer so I don't really know.

jeffo44
Jeff O.
5/17/19

$7.50 for instant download is BS. That should be free, ur not even printingva ticket and mailing it and I have to pay that much for an electronic ticket!!!

carmellag1
Carmella G.
5/17/19

There should have been a cheaper delivery method, I didn't need overnight shipping when the show is not for weeks

rebeccar260
Rebecca R.
5/17/19

I did not like the fact that it did not explain what the tickets if they would be togeather or what it was if I got VIP. Also it did not say how safe the site is.

robertm640
Robert M.
5/16/19

Extremely easy to make a purchase. But when I saw that I was paying over $20 in fees per ticket I was astounded at that price. Next time I will definitely by them at the regular box office and avoid that unreasonably high convenience fee.

They charged me 76 dollars more than what my tickets cost. When I called to ask why I spoke to two people, and each person gave me a different explanation, and they absolutely refused to give me a refund. I'm so sorry this happened to you.

By Peter Z.

Dont do that go some place else I bought some yesterday, the customer service is bad, and can you believe that? picking up tickets 1 hour vefore the event at a location where i believe no office exist, please be careful

By Renate S.

Questions? Get answers from the Ticket Offices staff and other customers.

6 Photos for Ticket Offices