Musikhaus Thomann e. K.

Musikhaus Thomann e. K.

www.thomann.de

Musikhaus Thomann e. K. has a consumer rating of 3.52 stars from 60 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Musikhaus Thomann e. K. also ranks 8th among Instrument sites. The most common issues with Musikhaus Thomann e. K. are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

• I received my guitar a few days ago, very well packaged in 2boes with loads of cushioning.
  • I will certainly buy another Harley Benton guitar and have no problem advising anyone to purchase one.

• And it was extremely unpleasant with the humiliating contact with customer service.
How would you rate Musikhaus Thomann e. K.?

“By far the best site and company for music,...”

Kevin C.
12/14/18

I can't speak highly enough. Always great prices and fantastic choice. Their website works like a dream and they are constantly updating and improving it. Shipping is fast and everything is extremely well packaged. The chances of something getting damaged during the shipping process is truly minimised. But where they truly shine is the after sales customer support and the pre sale advice & after sales advice. My one critique is simple, if a product has or is getting a bad reputation? Drop them like a stone as the mud aimed at them may hit you and your hard earned reputation. After reading other reviews, I decided this had to be said. I have had issues with Thomann, but not many. I am in Ireland & they are in Germany. When you are shopping that distance away there is always potential for issues to arise. It, unfortunately, takes time to resolve these issues. They will always do what they say. Errors happen. No one is perfect. I do a lot of online purchasing and Thomann, by far and bar none are streets ahead of any other seller online I have encountered in both terms of their website & their customer service. Consumers need to understand, be prepared for and accept that issues will inevitably arise when ordering online and have the necessary patience to see it through. The question then remains how well do Thomann live up to their promise(s) & resolve your issue(s). They have every time with me. If patience is an issue then find a local shop/dealer and trade with them.

“tread lightly on international orders”

Ray P.
12/19/18

I ordered a guitar back on October 3rd 2018. They declared the first order lost in the mail and sent me a replacement on Dec 3rd 2018. It's now Dec 19th 2018. Tracking shows it's still in German Customs. Every time I reach out to them they give me ridiculous answer for the delay. This was the last one and I quote " Thank you for your e-mail. It's saying the same status because it has not been scanned from your local post yet. In case you want a refund, please refuse the parcel on arrival and once we have it back here, we are going to refund you the amount. Kind regards, They are trying to tell me that guitar left German Customs, went through US Customs and is at my local post office and didn't get scanned once. I will never use this company again. Something weird is going on over there.

customer service (10) guitar (14) harley benton (6) harley benton guitar (3)
sebastianol
December 9th, 2019
I would have liked to buy an Hofner Cavern Bass but the delivery date was always postponed so I have had to change my order . The some thing happened with a Cabinet Markbass. The payment had been taken from my credit card before Thomann had sent the items. I'm waiting for the refund for two weeks.
sergios4
November 15th, 2013
Good products, they have their won brands and they have a nice price/quality ratio.
You can find very well known brands on this site.
The costumer service is quite helpful and competent for the most part.
Delivery is fast but expensive.
They have fixed delivery fee that, to my Country, Portugal is quite expensive 20euros no matter if the article in question is just 1euro.
Free shipping is only for orders over 200euros.
franziskad
Franziska D. – Musikhaus Thomann e. K. Rep
Dear Sergio, thank you for your review. Indeed 20€ shipping costs can be expensive for a 1 euro item but it's quite unexpensive for a heavy amplifier. We do offer this as a flatrate and give free shipping on all orders above 200€. Best regards from Treppendorf, your Fran.
1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Musikhaus Thomann e. K. staff and other customers.

Musikhaus Thomann is Europe’s largest music store, employing nearly 1400 members of staff. Thomann is a family-run business, offering a huge assortment of musical equipment, accessories, lighting, staging and studio technology. With Thomann’s online catalogue of over 85 000 products, as well as a 5500 m² show room, it has proved its position as the European market leader. The company has on-site music specialists from 18 different countries, who are here to advise our 9.4 million customers from around the world. Thomann currently sends out nearly 26 000 parcels each day.
www.thomann.de

franziskad
Franziska D.
Marketing / PR
Usually responds not within the first month

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Musikhaus Thomann e. K.?

Have a question about Musikhaus Thomann e. K.?