Review of Thomann.de

Tel: +49-9546-9223-55
international@thomann.de

michalw6
1/11/18

the one of the best... ! i'm only on on the trip and the thomann i'st only available! it's very good contractor !!!

alexg194
1/10/18

I have been using this store for as long as I can remember. From when I got my first bass at the age of 14 right up to this guitar pick and replacement acoustic peg purchase at the age of 29. I have recommended Thomann to many friends and family and everyone has come back more than happy with their purchases. if I could give more than 5 stars I would.

grzegorzp4
1/8/18

very bad expirience with this company!
i buy i (try buy )!! some headphones ultrasone pro 900i i make order pay debit card found was immediately frozen at my Debit card , so my bank accept payment i think will be all ok and i get my headphones and next day someone from company write to me mail your order was cancel you must make new order and -pay bank transfer WTF? i pay already Debit card (my found still frozen at my debit card) so i call to my bank and they told me do not send any Bank Transfer to this company
3 days i write mails to real cancel my order and try get back my frozen founds to my debit card , card was Visa!

problem is how many days i need to wait to get back my founds :/
very bad company customer service does not exist

so now i wonder how many time i must wait to back my reserwation money

martinr64
1/8/18

I have bought everything from plectrums to a Gibson Les Paul from Thomann. I have always had great service and great prices, the slight trade off is the longer delivery time to the UK. but that just makes the anticipation all the more sweet.

subashm2
1/6/18

Great Customer Satisfaction with real trust and truthfulness.Good knowledge on products, High Professiona with quality products,

gregt62
1/4/18

i ordered a harley benton guitar which the website showed as available immediately.
i phoned after 3 days to be told it had not even been dispatched.
apparently they have a back log of guitars that have to be checked before dispatch.
i may have to wait another week for dispatch.
WHY IS THIS NOT MENTIONED WHEN ORDERING .
they are basically lying to customers to get your order.

Response from Franziska D., Thomann.de Representative
Hey Greg,
apologies on behalf of the staff for your experience. This case with the guitars is not a usual one and we assure you that we are doing all we can so that it does not happen again. Please send an email with your customer number to social@thomann.de and we locate your account and have a look what is going on. Best regards, your Thomann team
lgmp
12/24/17

excellent
The best online store for instruments and related products. Best service , High quality control, safety , quality...

silvior3
12/20/17

catalinn5
12/14/17

The best online store in Europe. I've been buying 10 years on thomann.de and I've always been pleased.

gorant1
12/12/17

Only music saves life ..... Thomann helps music happen!!! Best service , High quality control!!!! Safety , quality , best instrument brands available here!!!!

peters377
12/8/17

Horrible service. Watch there return policy. Don't buy if overseas. I was totally misinformed about my package delivery. My guitar's tracking service did not work properly. The US Postal Service sent it to hurricane ravaged Puerto Rico!!!! Then had me sign for it before I could look at the box because it was behind the counter. They placed a note apologizing for the delay on the damaged box but NEVER explained why there was a delay. The company won't honor there money back guarantee without me shipping it back to them AT MY COST! That would cost me more than the guitar!
Also don't take your equipment to a local luthier for a set up because they claim it voids there warranty.

Response from Franziska D., Thomann.de Representative
Hi Peter, could you please send an email with your customer number to social@thomann.de? Then we’ll be able to locate your account and find out, what’s going on. Best regards, your Thomann team
ismaelp6
11/16/17

nice service and many options! you can find all you need and really fast delivery, easy to pay and good prices!

samuelc57
11/7/17

Um bom site com bons preços agora é claro os portes por vezes não ajudam mas vale a pena em alguns artigos.

chiaras7
10/23/17

Ordered two ocarina's. one is fine, the other one misses the manual. Mailed them three times. Started to call, from the netherlands to germany. After about 15 minutes on hold the line goes dead. And the number in the mail was wrong. Got the right one. Again the line drops dead after 15 minutes on hold. Second time I got a human. She would email me an answer within two days. Another week went by. No answer. After in total a month and two more phone calls I called to send the ocarina back. About three weeks ago I got an email that they received it. It's now at least two months after the delivery of the second ocarina and I'm stil waiting for my 45,- And I just got the bill from the telephone. It was about the same amount that I've infested in the calls to germany.

Even though the first ocarina came completely and without trouble.
I WILL NEVER BUY HERE AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!
I guess I will never get my money either.

Tip for consumers: If you know for sure there is nothing that can go wrong, you could risk it, but I strongly DISRECOMMEND IT!!!

robs138
10/16/17

Buying music hardware online from Thomann is easy, they have a huge range and their items tend to be very competitively priced. Delivery is always super-fast too.

cs204
10/4/17

Bought the Harley Benton Travel Guitar - lovely guitar, excellent value
Arrived ahead of schedule !!

ivicag
10/2/17

Quick delivery, great Mega Store, everything great!!! i am oredering from Thoman.De for a 6-7 years and always it was no problem of any kind. In past 6-7 years i get many gift coupons from them...sweet!!!

andersk1
9/29/17

Thomann telling to return the gear I bought from them with no explanation about what they think is wrong with it. I contacted them with some concerns but the only answer I got, after a month was that they wanted me to send it back.
And now they are delaying my refund. It makes it impossible for me to buy the gear somewhere else. This is really really bad!

Response from Franziska D., Thomann.de Representative
Dear Anders, could you please send an email with your customer number to social@thomann.de? Then we’ll be able to locate your account and find out, what’s going on. Best regards, your Thomann team
kirild1
7/26/17

They have anything I've looked up that competitors hadn't been able to provide me with. Reall impressed!

marioa24
4/11/17

I ordered some B-stock items that were available at the time. Placed the order and paid. 5 days later they told me that the items were not anymore available? Cusromer service replied to late do my emails.

Response from Franziska D., Thomann.de Representative
Dear Mario, we are very sorry for the situation. Are you still waiting for an answer? Could you please send me an email with your customer number to social@thomann.de? Then we’ll be able to locate your account and find out, what’s going on. Best regards, Fran
martinw55
2/4/17

I have been buying from Thomann.de for many years now and have found them to be one of the best Music & Lighting Store's ( if not the Best ) great product's and very good staff and a backup second to none,looking foward to dealing with them very soon...M.W.

Response from Franziska D., Thomann.de Representative
Dear Martin, thank you very much for your trust and giving us the chance to proove our service to you! Keep on rockin'! Your Thomann team
ivanr41
1/31/17

The best site of music instruments. I am appreceate work of those people, who made so much for internet selling. I tested million times ) Musicstore stands alone in the corner )

Response from Franziska D., Thomann.de Representative
Hello Ivan, thank you very much for your kind words and your feedback. Rock on! Your Thomann-Team
patriciae26
1/3/17

I was very, very impressed with your service. The items were very well packaged and the communication with your company every step of the way was first class. I wouldn't hesitate in recommending your company to others. I might add I did call into Dawson's of Chester to see their stock and prices. I was more than amazed to find the guitar alone was more than £50 sterling more expensive - and there was no movement on that for a cash sale. To think I got such a good deal including superb delivery all the way from Germany in time for Christmas from you is exemplary. The only thing I can add is that you deserve the business and I wish you a very successful 2017.

Response from Franziska D., Thomann.de Representative
Dear Patricia, thank you very much for this positive feedback! We are happy to read you appreciate our services. Keep on rockin'! Your Thomann team
cristinag23
12/12/16

I ordered a new Piano, after more that 15 days waiting for it, I discovered that they can't help me to carry it to my house.

Of course I returned it, after more that a week they don't give me my money back, They have ruined my Christmas.

Response from Franziska D., Thomann.de Representative
Dear Cristin, we do write delivery conditions clearly in your order confirmation email. I assume we received th piano back now and refunded you its amount. All the best for 2017, Fran.
martinb64
9/6/16

I bought a Protec 316 CT case for French horn from the site Thomann.de. The product is excellent and sent from Germany to France it was received within the specified period and very well wrapped The site seems to be excellent.

Response from Franziska D., Thomann.de Representative
Hello Martin, we are happy to hear that you appreciate our delivery service to France. :-) Best regards, your Thomann team
1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the Thomann.de staff and other customers.

Thomann.de?