Review of The Reed Lounge

3 Thrumpton Lane, Marton cum Grafton

1 star

cathym322
5/10/19

The concertina is second hand and in good playable condition. Missing a serial number but looking at Shop label and concertina type could guess it's history turn of 20th Century. To replace one stolen from my Father's garage so very pleased with purchase.

edwint29
4/23/19

I am glad to have chosen to buy from The Reed Lounge.

The online shopping system was very easy to use and my order got processed on the next day. There was some issue with my first order, and Murray was very helpful and provided useful suggestions to resolve the problem. The overall process was very smooth.

After payment was confirmed, my concertina got checked and packed, and passed to the courier in reasonable time. It was well packed and arrived in good shape. The restoration was done perfectly and the sound is so nice that me and my wife fell in love with it immediately.

I am satisfied with the purchase and would highly recommend to give a call to Murray if you are looking for a squeeze box.

paulad131
4/7/19

It fitted and was perfect for her. Thanks for all of your help
Best
Paula
.....................................................................................................................

johna1191
1/22/19

Was made to feel very welcome, was given all the detail I needed to make an informed purchase. Was impressed with the studio and it's layout, I found Murray to be a great guy, easy to talk to and very informative.

lisah692
12/23/18

Ordered a accordion tune book which I couldn't find in other shops, and it arrived quickly as and as advertised. Would recommend :)

wolfgangq2
11/29/18

Perfect.........................................................................................................

ruthe60
11/24/18

I bought a second hand Hohner Bravo 48bass. Lovely condition and nearly £100 cheaper than one I had seen elsewhere.

noels45
10/26/18

Item as described and of very good quality. Arrived before estimated date, no hesitation in using Reed Lounge in future.

em109
9/27/18

Did a good job of finding a good quality large gig bag for my instrument but needed chasing one week on regarding delivery (cost £7.99). Would have been 5* if I had not had to chase.
Seller had the item ready to dispatch at point of order confirmation. Order confirmation received but no dispatch update email until i made an enquiry almost a week later. Item receuved the next day.

stuartl55
9/21/18

Absolutely delighted with my Borsini. I'd been looking for a quality accordion, at the right price, for some time and the Borsini fitted the bill perfectly.
Murray at The Reed Lounge has been great to deal with.
Overall, a great experience. I would definitely recommend.

nigelr28
9/1/18

Bought a couple of boxes from Murray at Shrewsbury FF. Deal done, a couple of reeds tweaked and all sorted with cases and straps in a few hours on a festival site. Excellent service and I would definitely use The Reed Lounge again.

peterh430
8/20/18

Friendly greeting, no pressure to buy, plenty of time to evaluate the Lachenal Duet Concertina. Concertina was in good condition, with new pads, minimal wear on bellows, easy to handle. Just need to learn how to play it!

ericm382
8/5/18

I ordered new straps for my accordion. They are as advertised and very comfortable. delivery was spot on. Eric

mandis13
7/31/18

It was a great afternoon. I like the idea of an appointment system because it is like being in somebody's lounge in the house as there was just me and the friend I brought with me, and we felt we could spend hours there trying out Accordions. A very relaxed and welcoming atmosphere provided by Murray. Thanks Murray.

janen77
7/16/18

Website was easy to navigate and find what I wanted to buy, ordering process was easy and order was received quickly.

ginam152
7/14/18

Reed Lounge sold me the type of concertina I wanted for a reasonable price... a rebuilt rosewood Lachenal anglo with steel reeds. It was exactly what I expected, promptly and safely delivered. Altogether a positive experience!

janev36
6/27/18

Loved the personal service and well worth the journey. Found the melodeon that was just right for me at the right price.

yvonnep34
6/25/18

Very good service and advice. Very satisfied with the Pigini accordion.
Slight delivery problem which was sorted quickly..

simonm136
6/17/18

The Hetetique 1st CD was on Murray's stall at Halsway Manor, I paid by card, got receipt by email & got added to Reed Lounge mailing list. I am also enjoying the CD (!). A well oiled system.

donr157
6/8/18

Unlucky time for me to deal with them as unknowing to me they were away on holiday. Will not stop me from trying a gain.

hilaryw21
5/15/18

I have just started learning the English Concertina and was pleased to find this sweet Lachenal on the Reed Lounge web site.
It arrived within 48 hours of ordering and was carefully packed and presented.
It is in immaculate condition and I absolutely love playing it.
A great little instrument that suits my needs.

garryc46
4/29/18

Impulse buys are often disastrous, but no regrets over my quick-fire decision to part exchange my DG Loffet for a Saltarelle upgrade. An excellent deal. Five-star service

ronb219
4/11/18

Service very good. Spoke to very helpful gentleman on 'phone and order processed immediately. If there was a small problem it was with their carrier who took 4 days to deliver an alleged 48 hour service !

kathryng44
4/10/18

I am new to the concertina but Murray was really helpful and had a great selection of Anglo concertinas
I am really happy with the one I bought and and enjoying playing it

judithp34
3/16/18

I think this is a seriously good accordion. I love its classy black look; the open grille style; the extra sound scrolls and its red bellows !

It sounds beautiful. Both sides are very quick to respond and the registers give me a lot more to explore than my original Pigini P30 Cherrywood.

I wondered if, as a novice, I would immediately appreciate the bigger more 'grown-up' accordion, but I do.

I bought this during Celtic Connections in Glasgow in January. I greatly enjoyed my experience of buying this from Alan Shute there, and have enjoyed playing it ever since.

From the first few weeks of practicing I know this has been a good purchase and I hope in time to do it justice.

Questions? Get answers from the The Reed Lounge staff and other customers.

The Reed Lounge?