Review of The jt store

The jt store reviews

Shop No 1 Jai stambh chowk Rajgarh , M.P India ,Pin – 465661, Rajgarh, Madhya Pradesh 465661
Rajgarh, Madhya Pradesh 465661, india
info@thejtstore.com

vivekr10
5/24/19

There is no app in Google Play store. They should be banned and put behind the bar on immediate effect.

Never buy from them.

rajranis
5/23/19

I have placed order last month but had not get delivery so I called customer care they behave rudely I just want to take this issue in court so that other person can cheated by them

sodog
5/23/19

I order an item then paid it. My big blunder, i did not take time to look at the review. After i paid i tried to contact the CC and there everything is revealed. No one answer, and now my money is lost. Now I am afraid that they may try to take more money from my bank account. please don't fall for this JT. Its not like your amazon and flipkart. They are total fake and fraudster. Please stay away

sajilj
5/22/19

[Order #2810002] (04/14/2019)
Product Quantity Price
Samsung 125 cm (50 Inches) UA50NU6100 4K UHD LED Smart TV (Black) (2019 model) - Best Summer Offer

Still not delivered, when asked their repy is: I would like to remind you - you have bought JT Wallet cash Equal to Price of product under deal, Not Product.

This is absolute fake. Its more than 1 months and now they reply it like this. I have lost my money. Please stop using this.

Response from TheJT S., The jt store Representative
Dear,
Sorry for the issue you have faced, we are not frauds, we always try to deliver every order to our customer end.
According to your order status your order is under deal product
under this deal you get JT wallet cash , you can use the JT cash for purchase anything from our site for free.
So we request you to make account on our site, where we'll deliver your JT Cash
sourabhs10
5/21/19

You see those give 5 star ,are from fake I'd..or same person who telling fraud from us..
They are totally thief and Farzi..
Words nahi h mere pass in madarchod k liye..
Sale harami h sab k sab...paisa kha rahe h baithe baithe..inki maa ko bhi nahi choda hoga inhone ...use bhi thaga hoga...

Response from TheJT S., The jt store Representative
Dear,
We request you to kindly mention your order number so we can assist you better
vinayt4
5/16/19

Please update me on my order. Also before taking money you should have mentioned the details of the order.

Response from TheJT S., The jt store Representative
Dear,
Order number - 2818851
Sorry for the issue you have faced
Under this offer we are deliver products if we receiving bulk request for that.

So if you ordered different sale products in bulk then we can deliver your product without charge any extra rupee, else you can request for your refund on info@thejtstore.com
rajeshs53
5/15/19

Dear Team, Please update me how many time you will taken to deliver my order, 7818725. also share your customer care number

Response from TheJT S., The jt store Representative
Dear,
Order number - 7818725
Sorry for the issue you have faced
Under this offer we are deliver products if we receiving bulk request for that.

So if you ordered different sale products in bulk then we can deliver your product without charge any extra rupee, else you can request for your refund.
Contact us on - info@thejtstore.com
OR 6262602919,20,21,22,23
lakshmia
5/13/19

dear team ,
this is to inform u that after placing the order unfortunately i have seen ur reviews and came to know that it is fraud website. If i am not going to recieve my order definetly i have to raise complaint in Consumer forum and get rid of your website once for all. I recieved mail saying that i will recieve my order within 3-4days.Today when i called ur executive says i have to wait for 15 to 20days. Dear friends, if u observe the positive reviews they will be done on same date in a stretch, they all r done by the owner itself ,bogus reviews. fake reviews, giving one star is big waste.

Response from TheJT S., The jt store Representative
Dear,
Sorry for the issue you have faced,
We are not fake, we always try to deliver every order to our customer end.

jasbirs5
5/6/19

Why there is so inconsistencies and difficulties to use your online store? You keep sending use our app but in reality it does not exist in a play store. I'll suggest you to improve your technical site because it's difficult for a customer to get in touch with you and our orders. I'm still trusting your store to deliver my products soon. I hope I won't be disappointed.

Response from TheJT S., The jt store Representative
Dear,
Thanks for your suggestion, we appreciating it.
And sorry for the issue you have faced, we request you to please mention your order number so we can assist you better.
Because some technical issues our app is not available on play store, To download The JT App Please click here
georgea244
4/29/19

Do not buy goods from JT Store. I had purchased a Carrier AC 15 days ago - Order No 1810020 on April 15th, and despite constant follow up with the customer care and writing complaint emails, there has been no response from the JT Store even on when they will deliver my AC. Do not buy from this website - you will suffer like me. George Abraham, Bangalore, India

Response from TheJT S., The jt store Representative
Dear,
Sorry for the issue you have faced, due to some technical issues we can't delivered your product,
According to your order status your order is under refund processing, we request you to please wait for some time...
we'll refund your full amount soon
rajnishs2
4/25/19

They areLooting money it's fake I order one product but still no response. Ban this website . And why facebook show such website to shop. Close and screw this type of fake website. People giving 5 stars first should be jailed.
Below is the order I'd.
[Ticket #100570] Deal Product......New customer order (1810806) - 04/18/2019

Response from TheJT S., The jt store Representative
Dear,
Order number - 1810806
Sorry for the issue you have faced We are not fraud, we always try to deliver every order to our customer end.
Sorry for the issue you have faced,
We are not fake, we always try to deliver every order to our customer end.
luism202
4/25/19

I ordered a product few weeks ago but I didn't get any information about my order, they debited my card. when I called they said I will get message about the order in 48 hours, now it's been 15 days. Nothing at all.
I email them but no help at all.
I think they are fraud, do not visit

Response from TheJT S., The jt store Representative
Dear, Really sorry for the issue you have faced. Kindly Mention your order number so we can assist you better, Else share your concern along with the order ID at info@thejtstore.com else contact on 6262602917.
ravikumars2
4/24/19

Cyber crime will ride very soon.
Those who have given 5 star are the team of fraud. They $#*! off your money by showing moon In a day.
I had made the payment for a fan with low price. (Order number 7816202) After that I came to know that I fell in a well.
After making the payment received an order I'd and tracking id which was bogus.
If i try to track it, getting "Tracking info is not available at the moment" there is no option for contact them.
Concerned team should $#*! off them.

Response from TheJT S., The jt store Representative
Dear,
You had ordered your product under smart deal you have to crack the deal to get your product.
jyotheeshwarj
4/23/19

Hi Team, i had order for 3 dress and the order ID is "2811911", it is locked status, so please let me know how i'll received this, Or please guide me if there any procedure.

Response from TheJT S., The jt store Representative
Dear,
Normal orders without deal take only 3 to 4 days of delivery.
Your order is on SALE and Due to nature of offer we are receiving bulk request for
that.
You might have to wait for Delivery more than “15-20” Working Days.
pilart5
4/20/19

The JTstore is all too easy to use. I like JTstore because I can find a best buy without leaving home. It saves me gas and time. It offers endless choices for a wide range of prices. I keep my list going, so I can purchase in bunches as needed, for no shipping costs. Returns (so far) have been easy & efficient. I've only made a couple returns. I try to be very careful what I buy. I have had no negative experiences with JTstore. I find JTstore products great for purchasing gifts as well as necessities.

Response from TheJT S., The jt store Representative
Thanks for your feedback
yvonnaz
4/20/19

I've only had to send back a few things over the years, it's been easy and painless, quick response and fast refund. I had one return package 'lost at delivery' experience, but I believe it was the seller not wanting to return my money, and denied receiving the package. JTstore offered to make it right.I just love the way JTstore handles their complaints.

airabellaj
4/20/19

"I use Amazon.com frequently because of the ease of finding products that I would otherwise have to look all over town for and because of the way in which JTstore stands behind the products even if sold by a vendor. They make it quick and easy to return bad merchandise and get refunds. TheJTstore is supposed to keep the price of the product down by going around shipping costs .I wish they had the option of paying shipping if you wanted to receive the purchase more quickly.

"

Response from TheJT S., The jt store Representative
Thanks a lot.
keyrahh
4/20/19

When I place an order on The JTstore, they send an email out ASAP. So I can check to see if I need to change my order. Then when my order is ready to ship they send another email confirming it. I receive emails and texts that track my shipment at any time and when my order is on the way to be delivered JTstore tells me when it will be at my home. JTstore gives the best prices and the best follow-up of any online site.

Response from TheJT S., The jt store Representative
Thanks for the appreciating feedback
estih1
4/20/19

I get the thrill of browsing through all the departments and, the interest of other shopper's opinions without bothering their shopping experience thanks to the ""JTstore customer review"" section. Also because I am cost conscious, I always verify that I'm getting the best possible price. Shipping cost never deter me from buying because with JTstore most things I purchase are shipped with very least cost. I highly advise that you go to the JTstore site and check it out the next time you are considering buying almost anything, you will be amazed at the selection and price. Happy Shopping!!!
"

Response from TheJT S., The jt store Representative
Thanks for your feedback
evanniel
4/20/19

Their selection is great, ordering is a breeze and delivery is exceptional. I always receive my order by the estimated delivery date and sometimes earlier. They send a text message when the package ships, the day it is scheduled to be delivered, and again after it is delivered. Thank you JTstore for being the best among all e-commerce sites.
"

Response from TheJT S., The jt store Representative
Happy Shopping With us
larayaa
4/20/19

1st it's easy to find what you're looking for. 2nd the JTstore customer reviews are a must. I use those reviews to get an idea. 3rd checkout is a breeze. The delivery of JTstore is very quick. The product quality is very good and i just really like the customer service of JTstore.
"

Response from TheJT S., The jt store Representative
Thanks for your feedback
rajeshk73
4/18/19

Dont buy from https://www.thejtstore.com/ ....They are cheating to customer ....they dont deliver...Thier customer service is also pathetic ...

Response from TheJT S., The jt store Representative
Dear,
Sorry for the issue you have faced, we're not frauds
we request you to kindly mention your order number so we can assist you better.
mr307
4/16/19

I BOOKED ONE PORTABLE AC ON 23.3.2019 (24 DAYS OVER)
TOTAL AMOUNT PAID. PROMISED TO DELIVER BY 7-10 DAYS.
AFTER 10 DAYS, THEY TOLD WAIT FOR 2 MORE DAYS. SAME REPEATED
FOR 6 DAYS. FROM 12.4.2019 ONWARDS NOT PICKING THE PHONE.
REQUESTED TO REFUND THE AMOUNT BY THEIR WEBSITE.
NO RESPONSE.
RAM MURTHY (Venkateshwarlu Panthulu)
HYDERABAD

THE ORDER NO. IS 1801045
PLEASE RESPOND.

Response from TheJT S., The jt store Representative
Please mention your order number, So we can assist you better.
vaibhavd6
4/15/19

I had booked 2 Split ACs throught jtstore (OrderId 1806655) - 12 days back. COD was disabled so payed the entire amount. But the order is not delivered yet.
There is not order tracking available. The phone numbers mentioned on their website are never picked.
Its 12 days and no response from you. Please refund my money back.

Response from TheJT S., The jt store Representative
Dear,
Sorry for the issue you have faced, we're glad to inform you that your order will be deliverd to you between 3 to 4 days, we request you to please wait.
Else your amount will be refund to you.
zyienk
4/14/19

I need ASUS ZENFONE MAX PRO M1 for gaming experience it is not available on any other big sites and than i found TheJTStore it is a uniq E-Commerce site and they gave me a quality product and got delievered within a week
so i personally recommend TheJTStore because of the quality.TheJTStore means Quality.

Response from TheJT S., The jt store Representative
Thanks for your feedback

We are giving you the surety about the same., product will reach at you in perfect manner., if you found any damage than you can replace the product as well., please explore our replace and return policies once

By TheJT S., The jt store Representative

Dear, 101 rs/- is a deal., by using this deal you can get upto 45% discount on any product from our site.our site is totally genuine and our product are genuine.

By TheJT S., The jt store Representative

Dear, Your order status is locked., because you had ordered your product under smart deal, you have to crack the deal to take your product.

By TheJT S., The jt store Representative

Dear, Cash On Delivery is available on our selected products.

Dear, You can track your order on The JT App

By TheJT S., The jt store Representative

Dear, The products in 101/- rs, that is a deal, by using this deal you can get upto 45% discount on any product.

By TheJT S., The jt store Representative

Dear, You had ordered JTWC smart deal, use this deal through The JT App to get upto 45% discount on any product. Watch this video to know What is JTWC Smart Deal and how to use this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HJCbzItcJc&t

By TheJT S., The jt store Representative

Dear, Kindly share your order number so we can assist you better

By TheJT S., The jt store Representative

You have to earn referral points equal to your desired product's actual value on the JT app to crack the deal.

By TheJT S., The jt store Representative

Contact us on info@thejtstore.com , 6262602917 ; Else download the JT app to track and check your order status.

By TheJT S., The jt store Representative
Questions? Get answers from the The jt store staff and other customers.

9 Photos for The jt store