IndianClothStore reviews

Tel: +91-9998808763
info@indianclothstore.com

mushaada
12/19/18

Recently i have bought more than 4 outfits from Indianclothstore and iwas very satisfied with their prompt service and the quality of fabric and above all superb stiching as per my instructions . I highly recommend this site for onlineshopping.
Keep up the good work team

milank28
12/19/18

10000% recommend this website, its safe and secure, due to amount was thinking about losing money and probably it will not fit to me as you know about size, but after receiving my order less than expected delivery date, it was awesome surprise, really, cant imagine, brand new clothes and very fast service using DHL; Website people assist you on time and make you happy at the end.

loveneets
12/7/18

100% recommendation from my side ....I have ordered more than of 4 salwar kameez and got satisfaction work done by indian cloth store .

kajals6
9/6/18

Good quality of material, color and design are same as on website. :)
Wonderful collection of cloths specially Salwar kameez.

venitas1
9/6/18

I have never been disappointed when buying clothes from Indian cloth store, i have received what I wanted, communication is too good, I don't have to wait delivery is before time, I have no complains.
thanks a lot
venita
Fiji Islands

jenniferg379
8/23/18

I ordered 1 Anarkali dress and 1 Gown.
The quality of dress was so good and got delivery in time as well.

Happy to find this online store. :)

mansip
8/21/18

I love Yours Clothing! Finally a shop that caters to plus size properly, always so happy with my orders. Clothing are true to size, great quality, latest trends and great prices. Have ordered many times online, delivers on time, never any reason for returns.

nehas71
8/17/18

I ordered kareena jacket style suit.
Threads were coming off and when I emailed them. They asked me to send it back when I said it will cost me a lot they offered 20% discount and in actually there us no discount they charge you whatever they want.
I have to chase them . They are not bothered to help
Please don't buy anything from them. Worst customer service.

renus4
8/14/18

I recently bought 2 outfits, both poorer quality than they were advertised on the website. The fit was not ideal and they are not giving me a refund even if I pay for postage on account that it's as per my order. Complete waste of money, complete con, they have not only lost a customer but their reputation. Now they are hassling me with wanting my measurements and pictures of the garments. Will not be buying from here. Ever. Will not be recommending this company to others.

ahesana
8/3/18

Very happy with the product. It' wonderful and the stitching and fitting is perfect. Totally satisfying.

jinalp1
8/3/18

I had to order 5 products for My Sister wedding at the last moment. I ask them to deliver all products in time limit and they deliver all products in time limit and the product Quality was Awesome. I guild to have fast and quality delivery of product

ndsstars
7/14/18

it is a great experience i am the old customer of indian cloth store.clear communication good quality and on time delivery when i request delivery is before time

taniam39
7/9/18

Thank you India Cloth Store for such a great website! And very special thanks to Mr Patel Ji for the most personalised, professional and timely Customer service, I have and will continue to recommend this store to all my friends family and acquaintances!

lolitas6
6/23/18

I have purchased quite a few times from this site but lately the clothes have been looking more and more cheap, the quality is bad and the stitching is terrible

samihas1
5/26/18

If you take a look at the 5-star reviews, it is clear that most of them are fake and are from fake accounts created to falsely inflate the store's rating. Clearly very shady business practices going on here. Take your money elsewhere, I know I will be.

aishab14
5/24/18

I needed a saree for an Indian wedding. I am 5'4"ft, 125 pounds and bust size 34. I did not want to drape the saree myself as I am not good at it so I ordered my saree pre-stitched, with the Inskirt/ Peticoat (aka a slip) and the Fall & Edging. I said I wanted the height to be 5'6" since I plan to wear heals and did not want it to be too short or to drag. The saree shipped quickly and was just as pictured. Great Quality and the team responded to all of my questions timely. I highly recommend this company.

mamtah
5/11/18

I got suit it was exactly that way it show in picture, good quality i am very happy delivery was on time
Thank you indiancloth!!

robiak
4/27/18

This was my first time ordering from this website and actually ordering dresses online.. This was a great experience... I ordered 3 dresses from this website and they were all so pretty I loved everything about them.... I would definitely order from this website again... thank you so much for the hard work!!!

sanzidaa
4/23/18

I am very happy for the product. I order 1 salwar suite and 1 anarkali dress,both of the dresses r awesome. Perfect fitting and perfect sewing. I will order again from indianclothstore.

nurmins
4/20/18

Thank you to the indian cloth store i handling my order yesterday complete items i really like it beautiful and early delivery to my hospital ... i plan to order again...

priyaj12
3/7/18

Hi There

I have received my order. Thank you very much !

It was super perfect & I loved the stitching. Special thanks to the person who made it right. This is my 1st online order in Indianclothstore.com & Im sure will be ordering in future.

One thing would have made better with the dress is the duppata length.. I felt its too small. Other than that everything was awesome

Another comment that I have on service is, I have enquired for the same dress when I found it out of stock online. I got a mail saying it wont be available & got a link for new collections .

Few days later I just thought of checking the item again online & found it was available .. one way Im so happy that I got the dress I liked/want & in another side little upset on why the mail says I wont get it

Anyways overall great experience . Thank you once again

ashar9
3/6/18

I currently purchased a an outfit from IndianClothStore and I had it custom stitched. Outfit had embroidery with gold prickly thread. My outfit was lined but the sleeves were not and when I asked they told me that I didn't asked for it to be lined. Well, we see an outfit online not knowing how the material is and we order it based on what is told by the company. They asked me other questions, why couldn't they ask me about the sleeves. It is very uncomfortable to wear the outfit because of the unlined sleeves.

Instead of giving we some suggestions or helping me out, they basically said, you did not ask for it so you didn't get it. I have spent more than a $1000US over a period of time and I get a horrible customer service.

I also ordered an unstitched outfit and it does not look like what they advertised. I am one unhappy and upset customer.

Well IndianClothStore, you have just lost a customer.

samiras3
2/19/18

I ordered online and got acknowledgement and was kept updated. Received my parcel within 2 weeks. It was great

coletter3
2/7/18

I am in the UK and going on holiday yo India. I ordered two outfits from the store to be made for me. I used the chat service for help that I needed. Tgey were quick to take up the chat and help me. I made my selection sent my request and paid.
Two weeks later I received an email to say that one of my outfits had not passed quality control after three attempts and to reorder another. I am going in three weeks-will it be time to make it? I explained the situation and was reassured it will be ready.
Today my parcel arrived. I thought on my the first outfit would be in there. What a surprise when I opened it up find both outfits! I am delighted with the service I have had from the Indian clothes company and happy yo tell my friends and family.
Thank you everyone involved. The outfits are beautiful!

sandyp63
2/5/18

Thank you very much for the dress and the stritching is excellent, they ship the product timely. I am very happy for the dress

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Hi Rina, They are legit in the sense that you get a product in the mail that resembles what is shown on their catalog online; however, the quality and colour of the product is significantly different from the product exhibited on their website. Often, the print and texture of the fabric, the intricacy of the embroidery, the stitching, etc. is of inferior quality. They are good at communicating with you before and after you order a product; however, if you receive a product you are not satisfied with and issue a complaint with the Indian cloth store administrators, your criticism will often be met with resistance and an extremely defensive attitude. They do not accept their mistakes, leave alone take their products back. I have ordered 3 anarkali suits from them thus far, and have not been able to wear any of the three to an event. Despite paying money for custom tailoring, I had to find a local tailor to readjust the suits. The fabric they had used was extremely tacky and of cheap quality, and the stitching itself appears to be very rushed. As a tip, I would recommend using paypal, as paypal will refund your money if you do not receive a product you like. Keep in mind, however, that you will have to return the product at your own cost (i.e. they do not pay shipping fees for returning products). Good luck!

By Karti G.

Yes it is a reliable company. I have bought many times from here

By Faiyazbin A.

Yes! Exactly the same. I posted the 2 I bought

By Shano T.

Hi do hnot buy clothes from this company they are totally fraud i ordered a beautiful saree they advertise and was told i would get in 14days , i waited and than called them they excuse was cause of a small hurricane that incidently effected mumbai had effect on them, so i gave them benefit of the doubt i called again and they said they were putting finishing touches on them, and than a text message to say that We are sorry to inform you that the product you ordered with us i.e. has manufacturing defect and all the stock has been cancelled because the material and the work did not pass through quality check. So we would like you to suggest that select another product from our online store.Please choose new product from our website so we can dispatch your order by priority.Please choose new product from our website so we can dispatch your order by priority. i chose another they did not have stock, told him to recommend he sent me links of all common and tacky sarees, i asked for refund and OMG all excuses in the world in the end i ordered another saree and i received it PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do not make the same mistake as i did as the material in my case net saree cheap net curtain material with embroidery on it not worth the money i paid and the lenga sari have no words to make a comment or describe. My last word DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS STORE, you are not getting a bargain you are actually getting robbed.

By Pratibha C.

I have not order a saree yet, but all my salwar kameez are the same of the pictures.(and I had ordered several).. Very good quality in material and finish.. You can chat with them(when they have the chat time available) and ask al kind of questions before order your saree.

By Claudia G.

Its worldwide. Just careful after i gir my shipemwnt i had a customs bill sent to me from DHL. Ask if they can ship a different way, i.e. fedex or ups

By Shano T.

yeah you can. I'm not sure about the procedure but if you go on their website, They've got chat services available, and if u ask them they will tell you. Hope this helps

By Caroline C.

Questions? Get answers from the IndianClothStore staff and other customers.

IndianClothStore?