IndianClothStore reviews

Tel: +91-9998808763
info@indianclothstore.com

jinah
5/22/19

I ordered a few times from them and I've really good experience with indianClothStore. The suits are good quality! Very helpful staff and shipping service with DHL is also excellent.

saimai2
5/22/19

The products they sell are true to their pictures and descriptions which is quite rare in online shopping. Also they sent me at least 5 emails to make sure with the tailoring which was really good.

seethap
5/10/19

I always feel a bit skeptical and unsure about shopping for clothes online . But after checking out the good reviews for Indian Cloth Store, I thought I will give it a go. I ordered 2 lehengha choli sets and an anarkali for my daughter and 3 sherwanis for my son for an upcoming family wedding. The customer service personnel Karan was very helpful. Made the billing and custom tailoring requirements all very easy. Always keeping in touch, to let me know the status of my order. I recieved all the items safely . All the outfits were really well tailored and looked as beautiful as the images on their website. When I show the outfits to my friend and relatives .. they are all so impressed that they also want to place orders now with Indian Cloth store. Great prices. Great products and excellent customer service. I will definitely be placing more orders in the future.

hawab2
5/7/19

This is the best website I have ever ordered my Indian clothe. The material is good and the shipping was fast. I will definitely shop here again.

poojaw2
4/22/19

Thank you Indian Cloth Store for my amazing garmets. It was my first time ordering and it fitted perfectly. I double checked and called them. Amazing customer service. Will be shopping again. (NZ Customer)

farhin
4/20/19

I Bought 3 item with them its very very good Price and they did as I told them to do it..I wear on my sister engagement everyone love it..I am going to buy more...best price and best Material

mamem1
4/17/19

I ordered 5 outfits online and I got them within 7 days. Everything went smoothly. Customer service top notch.
I will definitely come back for more.

nishaa6
4/2/19

I'm just overwhelmed by the generous customer service,quality of clothing n stitching..
All done by India Cloth is just amazing,I'm just a very happy customer,I have been shopping here from 6yrs now,vry statisfied with all my outfits,soo thankuu vry much,GBU

poojan6
2/5/19

I have never been so happy with an online purchase. Not only was the service great but the quality n description of the lehenga was exactly what was of image. Highly recommend!

mushaada
12/19/18

Recently i have bought more than 4 outfits from Indianclothstore and iwas very satisfied with their prompt service and the quality of fabric and above all superb stiching as per my instructions . I highly recommend this site for onlineshopping.
Keep up the good work team

milank28
12/19/18

10000% recommend this website, its safe and secure, due to amount was thinking about losing money and probably it will not fit to me as you know about size, but after receiving my order less than expected delivery date, it was awesome surprise, really, cant imagine, brand new clothes and very fast service using DHL; Website people assist you on time and make you happy at the end.

loveneets
12/7/18

100% recommendation from my side ....I have ordered more than of 4 salwar kameez and got satisfaction work done by indian cloth store .

kajals6
9/6/18

Good quality of material, color and design are same as on website. :)
Wonderful collection of cloths specially Salwar kameez.

venitas1
9/6/18

I have never been disappointed when buying clothes from Indian cloth store, i have received what I wanted, communication is too good, I don't have to wait delivery is before time, I have no complains.
thanks a lot
venita
Fiji Islands

jenniferg379
8/23/18

I ordered 1 Anarkali dress and 1 Gown.
The quality of dress was so good and got delivery in time as well.

Happy to find this online store. :)

mansip
8/21/18

I love Yours Clothing! Finally a shop that caters to plus size properly, always so happy with my orders. Clothing are true to size, great quality, latest trends and great prices. Have ordered many times online, delivers on time, never any reason for returns.

nehas71
8/17/18

I ordered kareena jacket style suit.
Threads were coming off and when I emailed them. They asked me to send it back when I said it will cost me a lot they offered 20% discount and in actually there us no discount they charge you whatever they want.
I have to chase them . They are not bothered to help
Please don't buy anything from them. Worst customer service.

renus4
8/14/18

I recently bought 2 outfits, both poorer quality than they were advertised on the website. The fit was not ideal and they are not giving me a refund even if I pay for postage on account that it's as per my order. Complete waste of money, complete con, they have not only lost a customer but their reputation. Now they are hassling me with wanting my measurements and pictures of the garments. Will not be buying from here. Ever. Will not be recommending this company to others.

ahesana
8/3/18

Very happy with the product. It' wonderful and the stitching and fitting is perfect. Totally satisfying.

jinalp1
8/3/18

I had to order 5 products for My Sister wedding at the last moment. I ask them to deliver all products in time limit and they deliver all products in time limit and the product Quality was Awesome. I guild to have fast and quality delivery of product

ndsstars
7/14/18

it is a great experience i am the old customer of indian cloth store.clear communication good quality and on time delivery when i request delivery is before time

taniam39
7/9/18

Thank you India Cloth Store for such a great website! And very special thanks to Mr Patel Ji for the most personalised, professional and timely Customer service, I have and will continue to recommend this store to all my friends family and acquaintances!

lolitas6
6/23/18

I have purchased quite a few times from this site but lately the clothes have been looking more and more cheap, the quality is bad and the stitching is terrible

samihas1
5/26/18

If you take a look at the 5-star reviews, it is clear that most of them are fake and are from fake accounts created to falsely inflate the store's rating. Clearly very shady business practices going on here. Take your money elsewhere, I know I will be.

aishab14
5/24/18

I needed a saree for an Indian wedding. I am 5'4"ft, 125 pounds and bust size 34. I did not want to drape the saree myself as I am not good at it so I ordered my saree pre-stitched, with the Inskirt/ Peticoat (aka a slip) and the Fall & Edging. I said I wanted the height to be 5'6" since I plan to wear heals and did not want it to be too short or to drag. The saree shipped quickly and was just as pictured. Great Quality and the team responded to all of my questions timely. I highly recommend this company.

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Hi Rina, They are legit in the sense that you get a product in the mail that resembles what is shown on their catalog online; however, the quality and colour of the product is significantly different from the product exhibited on their website. Often, the print and texture of the fabric, the intricacy of the embroidery, the stitching, etc. is of inferior quality. They are good at communicating with you before and after you order a product; however, if you receive a product you are not satisfied with and issue a complaint with the Indian cloth store administrators, your criticism will often be met with resistance and an extremely defensive attitude. They do not accept their mistakes, leave alone take their products back. I have ordered 3 anarkali suits from them thus far, and have not been able to wear any of the three to an event. Despite paying money for custom tailoring, I had to find a local tailor to readjust the suits. The fabric they had used was extremely tacky and of cheap quality, and the stitching itself appears to be very rushed. As a tip, I would recommend using paypal, as paypal will refund your money if you do not receive a product you like. Keep in mind, however, that you will have to return the product at your own cost (i.e. they do not pay shipping fees for returning products). Good luck!

By Karti G.

Yes it is a reliable company. I have bought many times from here

By Faiyazbin A.

Yes! Exactly the same. I posted the 2 I bought

By Shano T.

Hi do hnot buy clothes from this company they are totally fraud i ordered a beautiful saree they advertise and was told i would get in 14days , i waited and than called them they excuse was cause of a small hurricane that incidently effected mumbai had effect on them, so i gave them benefit of the doubt i called again and they said they were putting finishing touches on them, and than a text message to say that We are sorry to inform you that the product you ordered with us i.e. has manufacturing defect and all the stock has been cancelled because the material and the work did not pass through quality check. So we would like you to suggest that select another product from our online store.Please choose new product from our website so we can dispatch your order by priority.Please choose new product from our website so we can dispatch your order by priority. i chose another they did not have stock, told him to recommend he sent me links of all common and tacky sarees, i asked for refund and OMG all excuses in the world in the end i ordered another saree and i received it PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do not make the same mistake as i did as the material in my case net saree cheap net curtain material with embroidery on it not worth the money i paid and the lenga sari have no words to make a comment or describe. My last word DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS STORE, you are not getting a bargain you are actually getting robbed.

By Pratibha C.

I have not order a saree yet, but all my salwar kameez are the same of the pictures.(and I had ordered several).. Very good quality in material and finish.. You can chat with them(when they have the chat time available) and ask al kind of questions before order your saree.

By Claudia G.

Its worldwide. Just careful after i gir my shipemwnt i had a customs bill sent to me from DHL. Ask if they can ship a different way, i.e. fedex or ups

By Shano T.

yeah you can. I'm not sure about the procedure but if you go on their website, They've got chat services available, and if u ask them they will tell you. Hope this helps

By Caroline C.

Questions? Get answers from the IndianClothStore staff and other customers.

IndianClothStore?