TheGourmetDepotCo reviews

Tel: +1-415-777-5144
info@thegourmetdepotco.com

leons70
3/26/15

I bought an item, and 9 days later they send me a refund because they did not have the item available. I am not happy with their service. They took 9 day to figure out that they didn't have the item. They need to keep better inventory of what they have. If the say it's available on their website, it should be.

lisah112
3/24/15

I ordered a replacement part for my capresso grinder on feb 10th. I called on the 28th and asked if it had been shipped. They said I would have it in a week. It is not March 24th. No sign of it.

michaelm214
10/12/14

This has been my worst experience with an online retailer in my entire life. I ordered the Jura milk fridge on August 3. On August 29 I called to ask why I hadn't received the item yet. The customer support rep told me it was not in stock and the order had thus been cancelled. I asked why no one told me and they had the gall to blame PayPal. I then asked for the rep's name, and she refused to give it to me. I spoke to a manager who apologized and promised to waive the shipping fee and send the item. On September 21 I wrote to them to ask why I have still not received the item. On sep 26 "Peter " wrote back to say they will look into it and get back to me. Today is October 12 and I have still heard nothing.

jb86
2/14/14

Horrible, horrible, horrible! I ordered a replacement carafe from thegourmetdepot.com in August and was informed it was on order--not a problem since my old cracked one was still marginally serviceable.

When I called in October, I was told (quite rudely) that they still did not have any in stock but would be receiving them within two weeks. When I called again in February, the employee who answered the phone expressed his surprise that the order hadn't been filled yet since they had had the carafes in stock for some time!

So, SIX MONTHS after I placed the order, I finally got my carafe. I'm sure if I hadn't bothered to call, I would still be waiting.

Did I mention that my credit card was charged way back in August???

Stay away unless you aren't in a hurry to get your merchandise...

frankr33
2/6/14

STAY AWAY!!!!! These guys had my money for 7 days, kept telling me they would ship my product but never did. I used paypal to pay for the products and I am glad I did. I disputed the charge and they finally gave me a refund. The only way they will talk to you is if you call them. I didn't not receive a response to the multiple emails I sent.

missa
3/28/11

Following a terrible experience with cusinart.com, I contact the Gourmet Depot store. Firstly Gourmet Depot have a customer service phone number (unlike Cusinart) which is answered by people who know their products and are very helpful. Transaction was completed quickly and without problem!

Questions? Get answers from the TheGourmetDepotCo staff and other customers.

TheGourmetDepotCo?