TheFridgeFilterShop reviews

Tel: 0844 8007230
Sales@ffs.com

elaineb152
11/21/18

Ordered filter-no tracking,no filter,no replies to emails and no pick up on phone.Off to Trading Standards

clovisk10
7/8/18

Ordered a Doulton filter jun 11, not received anything yet, no answer to emails!?

Unacceptable!

C Malet

roanner1
6/8/18

Ordered this 5/21, still waiting for delivery of two filters that should fit a Samsung Refrigerator. Contacted customer service six times with non-discript answers when did not tell me any accurate information. Rep only said will research and get back with me. Never did with answers. Now claims to the credit card company to get a refund after 20 days. NO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY. THEY ARE A FRAUD AND TAKE YOUR $$.

stephenp72
8/24/17

I received a new fridge filter I didn't order, they said it was a "subscription service". When I called to complain nobody answered. They are "dodgy" DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM

anneh101
7/12/17

Ordered a filter, took ages to arrive, But I had asked for it to be a repeat order. It was a repeat in that 6 months later the money left my account but no filter arrived. I have emailed several times. No reply. A complete rip off

iank23
7/7/17

Wrong order shipped, no reply to emails or phone calls, no refund on return of goods. Will be reporting to trading standards. Avoid

jamesb539
5/17/17

Run away from this site as far as you possibly can. We ordered a filter for a Samsung fridge, the shop immediately charged our card. After weeks, we mailed, no response. We called, ALWAYS busy. Impossible to reach them. Then we get a USED filter. Again NO WAY to reach them. We are eating the cost and giving up.

zival
3/7/17

Bought a filter in a hurry for new tenants moving in.
6 months later I'm mysteriously on a 'subscription' for my lucky tenants!! Yeah right.
And who signs up for express delivery anyway on a subscription??
All sneaked through in the small print at the BOTTOM of the order.
BEWARE!!!

lebrey
2/19/17

I put 1 star but il's 0. I've received bad filter and impossible to have somebody by phone or by mail. Just real robbers! Never buy in this shop! I I see but too late that there are allways problems since a year ago. How denounce them to the police?

violetd7
2/14/17

I bought one filter but paid for two as they took out two payments then said they would return funds but didnt then after weeks sent another filter what a cheek these people are down right dishonest and it's a case of buyers beware I would rather go without a filter than ever buy from them ever again YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED... Karma is a great thing so good luck FRIDGE FILTERS WITH THAT ONE

omara48
1/24/17

bought a filter - wrong filter was delivered. sent back the filter it is almost three week
they did not refund my money.
I contacted my credit card company to get my money back

dikeo
1/4/17

Ordered and paid £41 since late november and no sign of delivery. I've called the number several times and have emailed them yet no response and no delivery still. I believe the police should intervene and stop such dubious sites from operating and swindling people of their money.

teaslep
12/16/16

Do not purchase from this website. Have not delivered my Samsung filter even tho says shipped over a week ago. Called up a few times always same answer "we've shipped it on..." but the date kept changing - liars! Called up again and emailed. Finally had a call back from the owner who hung up on me after questioning him about when my package was actually shipped and when I asked rightly for my delivery charge to be refunded. Actually ridiculous!!!

AVOID this company at all costs!!!

lesh23
11/3/16

Ordered a Fridge Filter beginning Sept 16 still not received 3rd November. Just raised dispute over it with my credit card company. Also signed up to receive a filter annually so I have a replacement card coming too. Would never use these again. I thought I was a better online shopper than this but I have been caught out this time. Companies should only take a payment once item has been delivered this one does not. Takes a couple of weeks to reply to emails to just say item is on its way and also answer telephone call to say item is on its way but you never get it!!

dellau
11/1/16

Ordered a fridge filter on the 30th August 2016, still haven't received it. Sent 2 emails that they haven't even bothered to reply to and phoned at least 5 times to be sold they would definitely send it (didn't) or they would credit me (didn't). I'm down over £40 and have had to buy the filter elsewhere. Do not buy from this company!!!!!!

peggiem2
7/13/16

I ordered 2 filters to be delivered to my vacation home in La Quinta, CA. It is a gated community and sometimes there are problems with deliveries. Two days after I ordered the filters I got an email saying the filters were on their way. A day later I received a second email saying there was a problem with delivery and the filters were en route back to fridgefilters.com. I called customer service to cancel my order and they said they would cancel and credit my credit card immediately. It has been 1 month since I placed my original order and my credit card has not been credited despite 3 calls to customer service. Each time I called they agreed I should get a credit and they would do so that day. I finally had to call my credit card company to place a dispute for that charge. I will never place another order with this company that I have used for years. Customer service is non existent.

tasp1
7/7/16

I bought three original LG filters from this company, very cleary marked with an "original parts" guarantee. The parts I received were generic parts (third party replacements) that cost significantly less than I paid. I called and they said it was a mix-up, so returned them and then spent 3 months calling to get different reasons as to why the originals never appeared (mostly claiming they had been sent but never arrived). Eventually they refunded me, still continually saying they definitely had the originals in stock and it was all a strange problem with delivery to me.
I then called their bluff and ordered again. I was sent the same generic parts. It's to me very clear this is their normal practice. Advertise a good price for original parts, send much cheaper generics (which I don't want as they're often not as good and can fail, as I have experienced).

Overall then, false advertising at best, downright fraud once the calls are considered (IMO). AVOID.

amandak52
6/24/16

I purchased a samsung water filter and after a couple of days realised that it was faulty as the water coming through was putrid. I was advised to send the filter back on a live chat. I returned the "filter" in a different box to the one I received as I had had a bin colletion. Today my husband received the most abusive phone call from an obnoxious guy telling him that he isnt going to replace filter as we had sent a 4 year old filter back and not in the correct box. He terminated the call when my husband was talking to him. I called this nasty person back only to be told I was basically a liar and he was not going to deal with people like us!!!! DONT EVER EVEN THINK ABOUT PURCHASING FROM THESE CON MEN. I wish I had googled these reviews. We were lucky as people have lost a lot more money to these shameless scummy people. WE COULD HAVE BEEN POISONED !!!!!

jeni171
6/20/16

Paid for 2 filters since April 2016, they did not deliver my items. Tried severally to contact them but they won't reply to my emails. Pls how do I get my money back? Paid through SAGE PAY....

andrewh122
4/22/16

I ordered 2 fridge filters 3 weeks ago and despite numerous promises still nothing has been delivered. Paid in full by Paypal so will be attempting to get a full refund through them. Only given 1 star as cannot give zero.
Find another supplier and avoid this company.

paule123
10/29/15

Found their site which looked professional and the products were well priced.
Ordered a fridge filter.
Couldn't find a Paypal option so paid with a credit card instead of my usual debit card.
Their emailed invoice showed a charge for a 'subscription' which meant they would automatically send another filter and charge it to my card every six months.
I cancelled this immediately.
Luckily I have online banking and can check my credit card balances.
They have charged me £1.80 for cancelling the 'subscription' that I didn't ask for in the first place.
Phoned them today and spoke to a young sounding and thoroughly unprofessional chap that started trying to tell me that it was all my fault then rapidly though better of it and agreed to refund the extra charge.
we shall see......................
no filter yet either !
oh and they have an 0844 number so you have to pay to complain to them too !

Luckily I

peterb117
10/10/15

Here's my experience of this company.
Website looks very slick and goods are very well priced.
Ordered a hiking water filter (Katadyn Vario) which the website indicated was 'in stock'.
Two days later received an email stating that the item was out of stock but that it had been ordered and would arrive in ten working days. I used their ticket system to ask them where the item was being sourced from and which courier they would be using. No reply.
Their website still showed the item as 'in stock'.
Left another message asking if the item could be cancelled. No reply.
Rang customer contact number, got answer phone message, left comment. No reply.
Waited the ten working days - no item turned up.
Left another message on the ticket system. No reply.
Opened up a PayPal dispute and left message for them. No Reply.
Left another PayPal message indicating I would make a claim if they did not respond. No Reply.
Made PayPal claim, providing all the details above. PayPal waited seven days for company to respond to claim. No Reply.
PayPal refunded money.
This company is a scam and should be shut down.

pault66
7/21/15

This company seems to over promise and under deliver. I had used them on previous times and never had a problem until June 2015. An item I had ordered they emailed me back to say it was out of stock even though on their website it showed as being in stock. For weeks I tried to make contact but with no success. I eventually spoke to someone who in my opinion sounded unprofessional. They told me they would refund me back my money.

After weeks of waiting I bought the filter for my May Tag elsewhere and contacted Paypal to commence with a refund. After several weeks of more waiting around 6 weeks overall I eventually got back my refund from Paypal.

I strongly recommend you do not use this company because they do not care about customer service.

You have been warned they also appear to say they have stock they do not have and have poor customer service. I challenge you to phone them and see if anyone picks up the phone.

You have been warned.

Tip for consumers: Avoid. One stars because there is no opportunity to use zero.

richardn34
7/2/15

Needed a filter for my hot water dispenser. FFS sold a 3M replacement for a good price. When I ordered they claimed to have stock then emailed to say the item was on order. Then delivered the wrong item. Finally got the correct filter which was not compatible with my water heater. Bought the manufacturer's part which was spot on- although dearer. Can't get FFS to refund me and take back 2 filters supplied.
Why can you not get any response from this shop?

anthonyh49
3/27/15

This is the first time i've ever done this, and it's because it's because i've been ripped off. I'm a designer so I trusted the look of the website, but I want to tell everybody else not to trust them. This business is a fraud and should be closed down.

I ordered 2 filters from thefridgefiltershop.com and paid in full. I never received a thing. No confirmation, no product, no response to emails etc. I paid via Paypal so i've just received a full refund from them, but they haven't had any response from the claim either.

I assumed Paypal would close their account down, but they haven't, they just reversed the payment. So it seems thefridgefiltershop.com are free to waste people's time and rip you off if you trust them - don't do it.

Tip for consumers: Don't do it.

Questions? Get answers from the TheFridgeFilterShop staff and other customers.

5 Photos for TheFridgeFilterShop