Brita® Canada

Brita® Canada has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Brita® Canada?

“Excellent.”

AChristian -.
6/10/19

I had a Brita water dispenser for a very long time. Someone gave me a barely-used Zero water dispenser, so I tried it. I didn't like it for a variety of reasons, and it broke within no time at all anyway. I ditched the Zero water dispenser and bought a new Brita dispenser. Easy and delicious! I contacted Brita to tell them my story and to thank them for a great product. They were very kind, grateful for the positive feedback, and are sending me 2 credit coupons for my time and effort in writing to them. They're great!

gails326
June 10th, 2019

They're great!

Questions? Get answers from the Brita® Canada staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Brita® Canada?

Have a question about Brita® Canada?