Review of TheDigitalPros

Miramar Beach, Florida 32550, United States
Tel: 888-334-9215

andys59
9/26/14

Same issues for the same camera as noted above, Olympus TG-850.
Also, I order a Canon XS50HS on May 26th, 2014. Still fighting with my credit card company. Finally this company responded to my credit card company and said that I received the order, case closed. A package did arrive on June 20, 2014 but without the Olympus camera and several of the other items they offered as part of their Memorial Day Sale Special. If still not convinced, simply do an internet search from any browser. There are enough complaints online to keep you reading for hours if not days. Simply search Thedigitalpros.com. Also if you are foolish enough still to buy from this company, understand this: your credit card will be billed by another .com company. In my case it was "Moreforless.com".
And one final note: Beware of the credit card department for one of the largest USA retailers: CABELA's and their credit cards issues through "Foremost Bank".
I sent them a lot of information when I filed a claim against this company, they reviewed everything and refunded my money. Then the website sent a reply and simply said that they have confirmation a that I received a package from them. I had already explained this issue in my original complaint. The bank contacted me and basically said that I had lied to them and that they were recharging my credit card and I had 2 weeks to provide additional details or they would consider the matter closed. So I am now providing the original receipt, the modified receipt showing an amount charged to my credit card but not agreed to and about 50 pages of online complaints with the exact same issues that I have. And copying the links to several hundred more complaints. I have an excellent A+ standing with this credit card that I have had for almost 15 years. Their response to me is simply not acceptable! Oh yeah, if you order form this company, they will require you to call them and confirm your order. Then they will offer you a variety of options, they will not take no for an answer; and if you disagree with them, they will strong arm you (threaten you). Now you know... always buy from someone you trust or at least research to company online first. I always do but this time, our vacation was coming quickly and I skipped corners. Never Again. (period)

kathyo8
8/4/14

This company is a complete SCAM!!!! It also operates under different names...AJRichie. I called to place an order on an Olympus Stylus Tough TG 850 which they are still advertising for $189. 5 minutes after I placed the order I get a phone call telling me that the camera is out of stock but It was the foreign model that did not b
Come with a battery or a charger. But for 249 they could send me the English version of this camera and they woyld throw in a cleaning kit and case and a tripod.something didn't sound right and they do not take calls on the weekend so I called first thing Monday morning after reading reviews of this company and after not receiving any email confirmation of this order. I said that I wanted to cancel my order as it had not yet been sent out. The rudest person I have ever spoken to in customer service says that I cannot cancel the order. I would have to pay a 10%cancellation fee and they had overcharged me and added sales tax even though they are supposedly in FL and I am in NY. They will only cancel your order if you agree to sign a form which states that you will not file a dispute with your credit card company!!!! They are LIARS CHEATS AND SCAMMERS! Stay away I wish I had!

Questions? Get answers from the TheDigitalPros staff and other customers.

TheDigitalPros?