The Content Authority reviews

shaynet3
11/1/18

Writing this review from the perspective of a content orderer. I've tested over 5 content writing services and The Content Authority is by far the worst. It was also the cheapest so I guess you get what you paid for.

The dashboard design looks like a early 2000s era website. It did not allow me the flexibility to bulk manage my writing orders efficiently. I had to search and download my orders one by one. There needs to be a serious revamp on the UI front to something more modern.

Next, the writing quality was terrible. Simple grammar mistakes all over the place, sometimes ineligible sentences, poor titles, and bad writing structure. The writers cannot follow simple writing instructions. For instance, my instructions said NOT to write about "How to find a good locksmith" and the writer submits an article with that topic. Content Authority suggested I simplify my instructions for the writers. Don't know how I can make it any more clear than that. But given the writers obvious foreign and poor English, I guess pictures would be better than written instructions.

I would not use this website for content and don't recommend it for anyone. It is the cheapest around so there's that.

faithk
3/12/14

The Content Authority is a great website at which to order content, and it's also a great place to write if you're a responsible, high quality writer willing to invest your time into producing quality work. They have a commitment to quality that is unrivaled and some of the best writers on the web, with several ordering options, such as direct orders to handpicked writers and rewrites of original writing along with their standard content. Rates are reasonable and turnaround time is generally excellent. It's a great site for anyone needing to purchase quality writing or for writers looking for a place to write that pays writers weekly.

Questions? Get answers from the The Content Authority staff and other customers.

The Content Authority?