Review of Tennisexpress

donaldl53
2/15/18

Lived for 18 years overseas and relied mainly on mail order for almost all purchases including shipping my rackets to the states for restringing . I have never done business with a non responsive vender like Tennis Express they were unable to supply the item I ordered trying to cancel and received to date no response by either phone or E Mail. I was able to obtain the item from a different vender and obviously wouldnot use Tennis Express again as there are simply a large nuber of competitive and responsive vender for tennis items.

mattheww98
2/14/18

Once again I received excellent service from TE. I especially like the option to checkout and pay through Amazon. Will definitely order again in the future.

kevinc253
2/13/18

The site had exactly what I wanted, in the right colors and sizes. That was not the case when looking into a purchase from another provider. Great experience, and happy with my purchases.

markd271
2/13/18

TE is my go-to for all my tennis needs. The only thing you cant get there is a better game. But youll look good in TE apparel and equipment as you hack it around the court at your local club.

dianao21
2/12/18

I tried to set up the online account four times and kept having issues. Wanted to get my 30% discount through my league since all the girls were ordering the same outfits. But because I was unable to establish an account I paid full price.

leonardj14
2/12/18

Smooth online shopping with great selection and even better prices. I will return and highly recommend!

adriann135
2/12/18

Nice shoes....they were sent promptly and are fitting right. They are light and seem very sturdy. They also have a better arch support than others.

timc144
2/12/18

Good merchandise, as stated in the description and timely delivery. would recommend to friends and will order again as needed.

victorr65
2/10/18

I received a hard to find tennis item much cheaper than the other tennis websites. I also received an nice magnet, pen, and scratch pad for free.

julief95
2/8/18

I received only one pair of shorts, but was charged for two. Please credit my account accordingly.

nancyp149
2/8/18

Although I do have to make returns sadly to say, the ease to order and check out was efficient. I also appreciated in todays times that they reached out to me to make sure my package had arrived! Lets hope the returns are as easy! :)

christopherw111
2/8/18

My order was correct and came quick. I was very pleased with it and the merchandise was of quality material. I would like to see a lot more of sales

nadinec13
2/7/18

I think these shoes would be great if one is playing Basket Ball which I did about 75 years ago but now I just need a comfortable pair of shoes that fit me. Too hard for old lady to get her foot in the shoe with the tongue sewed in.

terria31
2/7/18

Ordering the shoes was very easy and the delivery was expedient. Have ordered shoes previously and have been pleased with both the shoes and the service.

rafag2
2/7/18

No problems, just at the placing of the orden, a su have a mexico credit card there was some misleading information.

genaa4
2/7/18

Too tight for my feet have to return and buy a different brand!
Tennis express is very good with refunds

jimh224
2/6/18

for some reason the apt # didn't make it on the pkg. and I had to drive to the UPS station to pick it up....round trip. 30 miles in rush hour traffic....

terryg74
2/3/18

Placed order and before you know it, its at your door! Really like the shoes I ordered and will be ordering with Tennis Express again!

williamm378
2/3/18

It was a pleasant experience, Wilson bag looks and feels nice, I think I found a good deal and now I just hope to enjoy it

patrickw90
2/3/18

I got my new Nike tennis shoes on Tuesday and wore them Wednesday, fit like a glove and offer great support! The price was right, $78 for $140 shoe. I was at my pro shop yesterday and they were marked at $134! Yeah they were a sale item and happened to be in my size, but that happens often at 10S express!

trevorg28
2/2/18

The site says they ship the same day - maybe they do, but my purchase didn't seem to arrive as quickly as purchases I have made from other online fulfillment sites. I would not have purchased here if they didn't offer free returns, which thankfully they do - because the tennis shoes I ordered did not fit.

nury7
2/2/18

Their customer service is very quick in responding compared to Tennis Warehouse. Make less mistake than TW but it's a bummer they don't match competitor's price. The strings that I use is a lot cheaper at TW and since they don't match it, I have to always go back to TW

lj162
2/2/18

Ordered two pair of shoes for my husband. They Fit great and the service was very prompt. I would definitely order from you again.

joset79
2/1/18

Prices were OK, but one of the 3 items I bought, never sent to me. No explains why. No rewards or a kind of compensation

guidog6
1/30/18

Still waiting for your feedback after returning one of the pairs of tennis shoes I bought from you.
I do not see great willingness on your side when it comes to dealing with returns.

Questions? Get answers from the Tennisexpress staff and other customers.

Tennisexpress?