Review of Tennis Express

info@tennisexpress.com

douga34
Doug A.
5/21/18

First time with Tennis Express. Was user friendly and used help line with question which was helpful.

danielc438
DANIEL C.
5/19/18

keep up the good customer service. I had one bad experience with Tennis warehouse where they charged me restocking fees and have been going to TE instead ever since.

glenns109
Glenn S.
5/18/18

Checking out was quick and simple but navigating to choose the racquet was a little confusing. There should be a way to search for a racquet by pro stars who use a particular group of racquets.

robertf395
Robert F.
5/16/18

I ordered a pair of tennis shoes that were subsequently out of stock. Not happy, I called customer service to order other shoes. They offered to give me $15 off before I asked. Thought that was a nice touch.

sharlaf2
SHARLA F.
5/16/18

It was good - Would be better if you could put some outfits together while shopping - i.e.: show some shirts that go with the shorts, etc.

alidac1
Alida C.
5/16/18

Everything went well I just didn't like the style of the shoe and it was too small. buying in store works better for me with tennis shoes.

dawnc136
DAWN C.
5/16/18

It was ok once I figured out how to actually get on the site and find out the price and ordering method.

sallyr72
SALLY R.
5/16/18

Was called once and written one confining shipping address which is different than biking. That seemed to slow down shipping time, other than that, it was all good!

miguela86
MIguel A.
5/16/18

I like to buy in Tennis-express. I am very satisfied with the Quality of products, delivery time an the easy way to buy.

seanb151
SEAN B.
5/16/18

I think I should get a discount for this being the last style and last size available for this shirt. I am a repeat customer who loves you guys!

elizabethw247
Elizabeth W.

good variety of racquets-
It was hard to pick all info about strings and tension and so on- maybe there can be a place to check that I will take the advice of the pro stringing it. It's my son's racquet for high school and we don't know all the detailed info on strings.

michellen128
MICHELLE N.

Easy to navigate.
One thing that makes me rate the experience less than 5 stars is that a few clearance products doesn't show which size or which color is available.

stephaned13
Stephane D.

sharifj1
Sharif J.
5/16/18

I received a message that my card was rejected and I am hoping that the charge does not go through twice

barbaras409
Barbara S.
5/16/18

Not a large selection of sale shoes. Said there was 15% off all sale shoes, but wasn't given the option to apply it.

susanneb22
Susanne B.
5/16/18

Your website is not only appallingly slow, it cut out on me three times. It's taken over an hour to buy a pair of tennis shoes and I almost gave up.

salemz
Salem Z.
5/16/18

Your website has some issues on mobile responsiveness. At times buttons are not active and at times they are out of alignment.

matthewc203
MATTHEW C.
5/16/18

One of the optional bag add-ons in the customize your racket screen apparently no longer exists, but it didn't tell me that when I selected it, it just didn't show up in my cart at checkout. and I had to clear my cart and start over in order to pick a different option.

williel19
willie l.
5/16/18

It is me who do not do this often enough, I GOT FRUSTRATED. I thought I was buying from Tennis Warehouse and can't get the right password.

eriki3
Erik I.
5/16/18

Shopping was straightforward, except for trying to find Rafael Nadal's name in the huge array of sponsored tennis players. Perhaps rearrange them alphabetically or by end of year ranking to help find specific players.

velavarp
Velavar P.
5/16/18

Ordered on Sunday and got free delivery by Tuesday evening. Excellent. Racket was delivered in excellent condition.

tessh9
TESS H.
5/16/18

I had a question about skirt length. The person on the phone had another person actually go and measure the length differences in size. Thank you. That made my decision for me.

mowc1
MOW C.
5/16/18

Pretty easy but there is no where to put in the Extra25 discount code. Was going to cancel but just kept going

geoffreyb29
Geoffrey B.
5/15/18

The credit card section of checking out was not very responsive with a mobile device but that may be due to my device

markw400
Mark W.
5/15/18

So far, so good...I'm normally a Tennis Warehouse customer, but they're out of what I bought. So we'll see how long it takes TE to deliver ;-)

Questions? Get answers from the Tennis Express staff and other customers.

Tennis Express?