Review of Tennisexpress

Tennisexpress reviews

Tel: 713.435.4800

yvonnem61
12/11/17

Easy to place my order. This was my 2nd time to order from them and I knew the shipping would be fast. Even during the busiest time of the year the order was shipped quickly. Very satisfied.

giulianoc
12/11/17

Tennis Express is by far the best option to shop and I will continue choosing this people to source my tennis gear.

pattib41
12/11/17

ordering was not as easy as I would have thought. And I had to go through the ordering process three times before the items were in the cart correctly. And The items were shipped to me instead of the birthday recipient.

stacyd51
12/11/17

The site had great sales, the only drawback was stuff kept disappearing from my cart, but once I got everything in there, I was satisfied.

mikem595
12/11/17

Products have been cool....
Delivery was on time.
All in all, liked it.
Looking forward to work with them again soon

helenl103
12/8/17

I ordered a tennis outfit for my granddaughter. It was easy, came quickly and is very cute!! I know she'll love it!!

beverlyt23
12/8/17

We have so far had only positive experiences with TennisExpress. Have been dealing with them for several years without complaint.

mitulp1
12/8/17

Great transaction, item arrived on time and looks great. WIll shop again. I am a satisfied customer.

helent50
12/8/17

I did receive my package. It has been an easy and convenience experience for me with Tennisexpress.

donnar160
12/7/17

The shoes were delivered in an acceptable amount of time but not to the address as requested. The individual for whom they were purchased received the package and it was meant as a Christmas gift. Not a major deal in this case but slightly annoying. I have no qualitative assessment as of yet, maybe after Christmas.

luisa186
12/7/17

Oversll good service. Missing more communication for tracking the purchase. Price is not reslly better than buying at store. This make me decide tonsupport local business.

nickm151
12/7/17

Doing business with Tennisexpress has been an easy and comfortable experience.
That translates into repeat business.

tain32
12/7/17

on time delivery, definitely i will come back to order more. i will refer all my friends to your website order more

chungn4
12/6/17

I normally buy from Tennis Warehouse and Midwest Sports both offer very good prices and sometimes better prices than Tennis Express. Tennis Warehouse also offer two day shipping for free for orders $75 or more. Tennis Express can only offer free ground shipping and this is where I ran into problems. I placed the order on Monday and from Texas to East Coast, ground shipping should take no more 5 days. After so many delays, I got the tracking that it will be delivered on Monday one week later. It says the item is on the truck out for delivery. I waited for the whole day for this package and when I called UPS, they said sorry we have rescheduled for tomorrow! I called Tennis Express to intercept and return the package cause I was so angry with this poor service and Tennis Express refused to do that, saying you can receive and go to our website fill out a form and send it back for refund! I will never buy from Tennis Express again!

alexm336
12/5/17

I got my shoes in only 3 days, the shipping has really helped me out to stay on the court. Also, the delivery service was also helpful by updating me when it ships and when it arrives.

kathyr104
12/5/17

My package arrived when expected and included what I ordered. I have ordered from Tennis Express previously and never been disappointed.

rickit1
12/5/17

No, I havent received my package yet......................................................................................................

daven44
12/5/17

My payment got lost causing my order to be delivered late. Glad I called a second time. The lady who helped me on the second call was awesome!

moniqueh20
12/5/17

I returned my shirt for an exchange, larger size.The customer service was perfect. I am waiting for the shipping. Thanks

josen36
12/5/17

I ordered a babolat pure drive racquet and with the purchase they were including the Babolat POP device but when it arrived the device didnt work at all, I tried emailing customer service but I havent got a response in almost a week. I chose Tennis express because I thought they were more serious than other stores but apparently Im wrong

tellyb
12/5/17

They have the best stuff most selection. Im very happy been a customer multiple times and will for the future.

rond204
12/5/17

I buy all my tennis stuff at tennis express. I have been a customer for about 5 years. Never one complaint. Shoes are top quality and made for tennis!

mattc118
12/5/17

1. Shopping cart continually drops items (Samsung Tablet)
2. High minimum order for free shipping
3. Quick delivery
4. Good deals
5. No issues with merchandise

warrens34
12/4/17

UPS said they delivered it, but I didn't receive it. UPS came out and showed me a diagram of where they delivered it, and it was on the other side of the street! They tried to locate it by going to the doors and they didn't find it. Now what? UPS filed a report, but still no shoes! Hope this can get resolved soon. Warren Schuller

adelwisaa
12/4/17

I ordered those Babolat racquets, as early as now, in preparation for my son's high school spring sport which he is a member of the varsity lawn tennis team. He should be familiarize with his racquet by then. Thank you Tennis Express! You're an 'ACE'.

Questions? Get answers from the Tennisexpress staff and other customers.

Tennisexpress?