Review of Tennis Express

Tel: 713.435.4800
info@tennisexpress.com

paulap128
11/9/18

There is a lot to choose from in here - various equipment from different brands and even special editions from athletes. Prices seem steep, but the quality seemed good after a couple of tries.

if6
7/17/18

They fully charged my card a month ago, but short-shipped the order. No notification or updates provided. After three unanswered emails, and three ineffective phone calls (two live; one had to leave a message), they have still not refunded or responded despite assurance on the phone that they would credit my credit card the same day as my the second phone call. Very frustrating experience. Either incompetent or deceitful. Easily my worst online ordering experience. Still waiting. Would not recommend.

donaldl53
2/15/18

Lived for 18 years overseas and relied mainly on mail order for almost all purchases including shipping my rackets to the states for restringing . I have never done business with a non responsive vender like Tennis Express they were unable to supply the item I ordered trying to cancel and received to date no response by either phone or E Mail. I was able to obtain the item from a different vender and obviously wouldnot use Tennis Express again as there are simply a large nuber of competitive and responsive vender for tennis items.

mattheww98
2/14/18

Once again I received excellent service from TE. I especially like the option to checkout and pay through Amazon. Will definitely order again in the future.

kevinc253
2/13/18

The site had exactly what I wanted, in the right colors and sizes. That was not the case when looking into a purchase from another provider. Great experience, and happy with my purchases.

markd271
2/13/18

TE is my go-to for all my tennis needs. The only thing you cant get there is a better game. But youll look good in TE apparel and equipment as you hack it around the court at your local club.

dianao21
2/12/18

I tried to set up the online account four times and kept having issues. Wanted to get my 30% discount through my league since all the girls were ordering the same outfits. But because I was unable to establish an account I paid full price.

leonardj14
2/12/18

Smooth online shopping with great selection and even better prices. I will return and highly recommend!

adriann135
2/12/18

Nice shoes....they were sent promptly and are fitting right. They are light and seem very sturdy. They also have a better arch support than others.

timc144
2/12/18

Good merchandise, as stated in the description and timely delivery. would recommend to friends and will order again as needed.

victorr65
2/10/18

I received a hard to find tennis item much cheaper than the other tennis websites. I also received an nice magnet, pen, and scratch pad for free.

julief95
2/8/18

I received only one pair of shorts, but was charged for two. Please credit my account accordingly.

nancyp149
2/8/18

Although I do have to make returns sadly to say, the ease to order and check out was efficient. I also appreciated in todays times that they reached out to me to make sure my package had arrived! Lets hope the returns are as easy! :)

christopherw111
2/8/18

My order was correct and came quick. I was very pleased with it and the merchandise was of quality material. I would like to see a lot more of sales

nadinec13
2/7/18

I think these shoes would be great if one is playing Basket Ball which I did about 75 years ago but now I just need a comfortable pair of shoes that fit me. Too hard for old lady to get her foot in the shoe with the tongue sewed in.

terria38
2/7/18

Ordering the shoes was very easy and the delivery was expedient. Have ordered shoes previously and have been pleased with both the shoes and the service.

rafag2
2/7/18

No problems, just at the placing of the orden, a su have a mexico credit card there was some misleading information.

genaa4
2/7/18

Too tight for my feet have to return and buy a different brand!
Tennis express is very good with refunds

jimh224
2/6/18

for some reason the apt # didn't make it on the pkg. and I had to drive to the UPS station to pick it up....round trip. 30 miles in rush hour traffic....

terryg74
2/3/18

Placed order and before you know it, its at your door! Really like the shoes I ordered and will be ordering with Tennis Express again!

williamm378
2/3/18

It was a pleasant experience, Wilson bag looks and feels nice, I think I found a good deal and now I just hope to enjoy it

patrickw90
2/3/18

I got my new Nike tennis shoes on Tuesday and wore them Wednesday, fit like a glove and offer great support! The price was right, $78 for $140 shoe. I was at my pro shop yesterday and they were marked at $134! Yeah they were a sale item and happened to be in my size, but that happens often at 10S express!

trevorg28
2/2/18

The site says they ship the same day - maybe they do, but my purchase didn't seem to arrive as quickly as purchases I have made from other online fulfillment sites. I would not have purchased here if they didn't offer free returns, which thankfully they do - because the tennis shoes I ordered did not fit.

nury7
2/2/18

Their customer service is very quick in responding compared to Tennis Warehouse. Make less mistake than TW but it's a bummer they don't match competitor's price. The strings that I use is a lot cheaper at TW and since they don't match it, I have to always go back to TW

lj162
2/2/18

Ordered two pair of shoes for my husband. They Fit great and the service was very prompt. I would definitely order from you again.

Questions? Get answers from the Tennis Express staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Tennis Express