Review of Tempur Pedic

dtcsupportemail@tempurpedic.com
2018 Customer choice award

kylel113
11/29/18

Because; if you buy from flagship store, tempurepedic.com will never help you.
Tempurpedic stores are like official tempurpedic store but NOT!
Honest Experience... If you like to buy Tempur-Pedic DO NOT USE STORES. I bought from Tampa international Plaza store. I paid almost $8000 but it was terrible experiance. Because if you have any problem with mattress or base you have to deal with store or Flagship customer service which is not Professional, official tempur-pedic customer service can't help you because you bought your stuff from the store so YOU HAVE TO BUY ONLINE which is official tempur-pedic and they are always helpful. Me and my wife bought mattress and base which is $6000, we still trying to return they don't excepted. They are giving hard time, we call to tempur pedic they didn't help us because we bought it from the store and the store have different customer service.
What happened? ; we bought mattress and base, delivery late so I called the customer service, they transferred me FLAGSHIP customer service, I ask delivery, they said base is out of stock! Ok, so when I get it? They said no time may be 2 months. Are you kidding me? If it's out of stock; why did you sell it?! why didn't you tell me before?! Why did you waiting for my call?! So they said that they will send better one. I believe them but after delivery I don't like the base because our base was 14 function on remote but new one 6 function on remote, there is no gravity and tv Function. I want to return it but FLAGSHIP customer service tell us no return for base. I call tempure pedic customer service believe me 30 TIMES may be more!!! Finally I decided to return everything, finally one of the manager from official tempur-pedic handle it. Her name was Mary 8884761625 she said that they will send better one with more Function on remote, they will not charge but same time they will not be happy. Because store lose money. Is it my mistake??? But I feel bad and I offer $600 from my card.They take the offer, I gave my AMEX card number. They didn't charge to my Amex card. I though they understand and tempur-pedic handle it. Everything was ok but after next month WELLS FARGO call us and they said store charge us $1,800 !!!!!!
I call Mary "no answer" I call customer service "no help" I'm so tired. How can I trust to people from tempur pedic?.. SO DON'T USE THIS STORE FOR SHOPPING !!! TRY TO BUY ONLINE TO GET OFFICIAL CUSTOMER SERVICE AND REAL HELP. MY PROBLEM STILL NOT SOLVED !!!
Heasook Lee

piccolam
2/13/17

It's just too hard, I brought it from mattress firm I made every effort to return it. Mattress firm says I must keep it for 30 days before I can return it. I feel like I am being held prisoner by this policy. I will not buy tempurpedic again. If you decide to buy. Make sure you don't buy the cloud supreme unless you are looking for a hard bed. I am going plush as soon as they let me return this nightmare.

bobv17
Bob V.
8/18/16

I received a great deal on on the website on Labor Day weekend. A deal I couldn't refuse! My sleep has improved greatly since getting this mattress. I do not feel my wife getting in or out of bed which is huge because my sleep is not interrupted anymore. When we got the Tempur-pedic after sleeping on other mattresses for years, I could never see myself buying any other mattress again. It has to be a Tempur-pedic or nothing! Expensive...Yes!! Worth it.... Heck Yes!! Only regret is, I wish I would have bought one sooner.

davidr303
David R.
8/11/16

When you sleep well, you get up and you feel great. I have had issues with my lower back for years and after one nights sleep on my first Tempur-Pedic my back felt much better. Our current bed, a CA King is the second Tempur-Pedic mattress we have bought. The first was a Queen. We will never buy another kind of mattress ever again. We are hooked. Ordering online was much easier than going to the stores, too, with the added bonus of free delivery.

jimd116
Jim D.
5/5/16

I had my hesitations about going to Temperpedic, especially since I've been sleeping on a spring mattress for my entire life. But it is definitely worth it. It will take some time to get used to it, and it will take a little while to break it in. But give it time, it's worth it. It really was the best purchase I've ever made. The free delivery was an awesome bonus, too.

michelleq3
1/17/16

I'm writing this review to hopefully inform other readers who might be considering purchasing a Tempurpedic mattress to do your homework before forking out 3-6K on this very expensive mattress. Here's our story--
My partner and I purchased a Tempurpedic Contour in July 2012. This month, January 2016, we lifted the mattress which was sitting on a frame slated for this bed, since we were purchasing a new bedroom set. To our shock and horror the underside of the mattress was completely covered in black,green and yellow mold. We are clean freaks, do not allow our dog on the bed and have a residential cleaning service come 1x per week. We immediately called Tempurpedic customer service and were advised to file a claim which we did the same day. The moldy mattress was moved to our garage since who knows what and how long we had been exposed to this highly dangerous bacterial growth. We contacted the store where we purchased the bed and they could do NOTHING for us since they said it was a manufuctors problem not a retailer problem. That left us without a bed to sleep on for the next 7-15 days ( the amount of time Tempurpedic advised us it would take to review and settle). Wow! This was unacceptable to us so we went to the local competitor and purchased a new non-Tempurpedic mattress since sleeping on the floor was not an acceptable option. Upon doing further online research for this issue we discovered dozens and dozens of identical complaints-- Mold under the mattress. But here's the kicker-- Tempurpedic would DENY THE CLAIM-- ( remember our mattress was well within the warranty period). We refuse to be blamed and made the victims of his problem. Mold growing underneath and NOT on top of a mattress is clearly a manufuctors defect and not a customer defect. We are so furious with having paid $3,000 for a defective mattress that is now sitting in our garage-- we spent over 14 hours posting reviews on every site we could find to inform potential customers of this issue. It's very likely that our claim will be denied, and if not, Temurpedic offers an identical replacement mattress. We never ever want to sleep on a Tempurpedic memory foam mattress again. I have lost my brand loyalty. If you currently own one of these mattresses please, for your own safety and health, lift it up and see if mold has started to grown on the underside. You can also search You Tube for videos of this exact problem. I hope this post helps others.

santiagob19
11/14/14

Like to write a correction to the information I gave yesterday concerning the smelly mattress that I bought for $2,600. The brand is not Sealy. It is TEMPUR-PEDIC, Model Tempur-Cloud Prima. I bought it at Mattress 1 in Clearwater, Florida. Tomorrow, Friday ,will be two weeks since we bought this mattress and it still smells nasty. I would like to get my money back.

mitchelly2
10/16/13

I love my mattress and so does my kids. I have to kick them out of my bed overnight. I have gotten the best sleep with the tempurpedic mattress

margarett3
2/17/11

I have been a Tempurpedic owner for a little over three years. Paid DEARLY for it too. BUT by the end of the third year, I found that it was a bit soft under the ol' butt. I was terribly disappointed about this and consulted Tempurpedic. You have to go through quite an ordeal (which includes removing your mattress from the bed and putting it on the floor and taking pictures). Not only can I not lift the king mattress, but I have no space in my tiny bedroom to put the mattress on the floor. So I am caught between a rock and a hard place. Think that if a customer has a legitimate complaint about a $3000 bed, Tempurpedic should send someone out to look at it.

dylonp
3/9/10

I will agree with the others on this site. Go for the real deal and get tempurpedic. Costco knock off was not as good so we returned it and paid the big bucks for tempurpedic. It is better. It lasts forever and you use it every day.

maryt1
8/2/09

I tried a tempurpedic knock-off and the memory foam was not dense enough for me. I think the foam density was only 3 lbs but the foam density of tempurpedic was like 5 lbs. I sunk into the knock-off mattress so much that I wasn't able to move around much and it was really too hot to sleep in that bed. I ended up returning the fake tempurpedic and saved up enough money for a real tempurpedic and have been sleeping better ever since I did that. Don't waste your time buying a non-tempurpedic bed unless you want to end up returning it.

nicolej
7/20/09

LOVE this mattress, my boyfriend has the Rhapsody and it was the best thing I had ever slept on before. It essentially cured my neck and back pain. Those TV infomercials are all true. This was his deal, he bought it locally rather than online because at the local store they can give it to you "tax free" because they are not allowed to lower the MSRP, and they can throw in 2 free pillows and a free box spring. But even still these beds are EXPENSIVE. I decided I wanted to buy a tempurpedic for my own home, but I couldn't afford the $$$$ of this brand of memory foam. I looked online and found http://www.angelbeds.com/. They have similar HD memory foam that is much much cheaper. I think when you are buying a tempurpedic brand bed you are partially paying for those expensive TV commercials. I bought the Angel Celebration bed and it is the same quality of sleep I get at my boyfriends place. I will admit I am on the lighter side and perhaps heavier people may benefit from the tempurpedic mattress, but I am glad to have saved the money. I am still giving this website a full heart because their mattresses really are amazing and changed the way I sleep.

barneyl
7/20/09

I have suffered from years of sleep problems. The solution turned out to be this type of bed. When you watch those late night TV informercials, they do seem too good to be true, however, I did buy a Grand Bed and found it was one of the best purchased I have ever made for my sleep health. I cannot recommend these beds enough to anyone who has sleep issues. The only disadvantage is that once you get used to this type of bed, it is hard to travel and sleep on the old style mattresses.

johnw
6/3/08

get the new bellasonna bed - This is like a traditional mattress so it bounces when you are doing ur thing, but it also act like a tempurpedic mattress and you can't feel it when your GF gets outta bed to pee in the middle of da night.

18 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Call Tempurpedic customer service at 1-800-821-6621 and they can tell you what hotels in the state you are traveling to has their mattresses in which hotels.

By Joni V.
Questions? Get answers from the Tempur Pedic staff and other customers.

3 Photos for Tempur Pedic