Review of Leesa

1 star

kevina63
Kevin A.
8/4/16

My wife and I have had a couple of more expensive mattresses over the years and NOTHING compares to this one. We have had this for about a year now and we are super happy with it. We're still falling asleep quickly and waking up refreshed! So far it has kept its form without sagging, unlike our previous mattress that cost almost 4x what this mattress cost. Really easy order, delivery, and setup as well.

jasonn47
Jason N.
6/1/16

I love my Leesa!! In fact, it's so affordable I bought two, one for my parents and another for myself. My parents love their Leesa as well. It has the perfect balance of being firm and bouncy while also having just the right amount of 'hug'. Laying on the Leesa gives an unmistakable invitation to sleep. I do not have a history of back pain but I do dislike the feeling of being sunk-in such that its very hard to move in bed. That is no longer the case with the Leesa. Also their customer support is A++!!

nancyd76
4/12/16

Mattresses can be super expensive, and it can be hard to buy them from an online store as well. I took a shot with Leesa and decided to try it out. They had a queen for under 900$ and they shipped it to my house for free! After my first night's sleep on the new bed, I was blown away by how great of a quality it was for so little. Thank you Leesa!

elizabethi10
Elizabeth I.
1/24/16

Best, most "alive" mattress I've ever slept on. We have been having the most fantastic sleep of our lives. We have had it for over a year now and we still love it. No more backaches! Great quality, fast delivery, fantastic value. Get one!

charlesf52
12/22/15

Not sleeping well? Buy this bed before you regret it! I had a horrible time sleeping and had I known this bed would allow me to get 4-5 hours of solid sleep I would have bought it sooner!

jamesm516
James M.
10/20/15

I had to leave my Tempurpedic mattress behind when I moved to a smaller place as it was a king and my new bedroom would not fit a king size bed. Instead, I researched and decided to get a Leesa Mattress and I am thrilled with it. I didn't think anything could be as comfortable as my Tempurpedic, but the Leesa is every bit as comfortable and not quite as heavy!

jeffi13
Jeff I.
9/26/15

It took a few nights to adjust to our Leesa. Now we wouldn't trade it for anything! Incredibly comfy, but my favorite feature is the no motion transfer. If my husband is restless, I don't get disturbed. And he doesn't even hear me get up for work in the morning!

jimv26
6/16/15

My back used to hurt a lot when sleeping on my old tempur pedic and I wouldn't wake up feeling rested. Since I've tried this bed a week ago, I can't even think of a time I've woke up in pain in the morning. This is seriously the best bed ever and I am keeping it for a long time!

georgej50
5/12/15

I live on the second floor of an apartment complex and the idea of getting a full on California King up the stairs was terrifying. The box wasn't that bad and it was super easy to unbox and set up on my adjustable base bed. The directions were right on the inside of the box!

15 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the Leesa staff and other customers.

Leesa?