Review of TDBank

Cherry Hill,, New Jersey 08034
Tel: 888-751-9000

garyl244
6/13/18

tdbank is the head of the serpent. It's interest rates are the gospel of the devil. Greed is the book that these trolls live by. Never would Recommend.

janetc15
2/18/18
• Updated review

TD Bank finally updated the website. It's easier on the eyes and every functionality seems to work so far. Mobile view on browsers is also good. BUT I am giving it 4 stars because the website constantly asks me to input a security verification code which is sent to my phone. If I'm home, I'm not glued to my phone all day. On top of that, you can't copy and paste the code if you send it to yourself. You have to manually type it in. Also, under settings, I unchecked the verification feature to nag me every time I log in, but it still does it.

“Website is Outdated”
1/2/18
• Previous review

The website is incredibly outdated, with small text size. Impossible to browse on mobile because it's non-responsive (not made for smaller screens). That would mean you'd have to download the app, which by the way is also just as bad. Navigation is not very helpful and if you have credit cards with TD Bank, it requires a separate TD Bank website to manage, pay, and view statements. I'm shocked TD Bank has not changed its website design at all, all these years.

As for the service: appalling! TD Bank Visa card is the most unforgiving card in this planet. Payments take days to credit so it could make you late on payment. It'll cancel your intro 0% APR, and if you call them up to ask for it to be waived once, they tell you no. They don't even have options to notify you of late payments or reminders for it. They offer absolutely nothing and purposely mislead customers into paying fees. I use a Discover card, and it has way more benefits, and is MUCH more forgiving.

johnc703
4/3/17

My mom has an account at TD bank.She is 84.She ask me to go in and get 10.00 in quarters.The black teller said we don't exchange dollars for coins without account.Then the manager sided with her.What $#*!s.I told em both off.Even the bottom feeders of the bank try to control and act big shot.Anybody that gives a bank a good rating is a puppet that are too stupid to realize they cheating you out of money.Bounce a check and see where your ass kissing gets you.I give one star because have to leave something.

traceyn12
3/30/17

Lot of branches, very convenience and service is usually pretty good and fast. Always do my banking here!

virginiao2
2/13/16

I love the seven days a week open also they are open until seven in the evening. No other bank I know of keeps these hours.

shanek16
4/1/15

considering usa supposedly leads the world in technology it astonishes me that websites like us.hsbc are unusable I eventually gave up and changed to TD bank This was my first good idea in the us banking space-not only were the staff helpful to open the account but the website has all the functionality you would expect from a major western bank-thanks TD

Questions? Get answers from the TDBank staff and other customers.

TDBank?