Review of TD

EC2R
Tel: 1-888-751-9000

gitaf
12/21/17

It's really hard to get help at TD. If you call, you are on hold for atleast 30 minutes while they play awful, loud repetitive music. Are they trying to break you down before you connect?! Then the 'service' rep never helps and you have to escalate. It is so frustrating to deal with them.

rl28
4/9/14

TD brags it has the highest satisfaction rate of all the banks. Here is why. If you complain you are kicked out of the system. That is exactly what happened to me. I had a problem with the credit card division. I was callously dealt with when I tried to have TD assume responsibility. I ultimately won that battle but decided to complain about my treatment. To make a long story short, I received a letter from a local V.P. (they have dozens) stating that if I didn't close my accounts with 30 days ( I had been with TD for over 20 years) they would destroy my credit rating. FYI.. you CAN'T complain to the executive offices as can with Bell and other companies. Your must go through 4 stepsI complained that I wanted the executive number of the Toronto office to no avail. I complied and was turned away with a polite "sorry buddy". The result was that I tried to contact Tim Hockey, senior V.P. in Toronto but he refused to answer and had his "customer service" gal write me a goodbye letter. So, if you have problems with the TD empire, rememberyou aren't alone and you have NO recourse that will listen to you. Complaining is NOT permitted at TD.

3 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the TD staff and other customers.

TD?