Review of Tara Lynn's

Tel: +1.4165385457
support@taralynnsboutique.com

rajk132
5/19/19

When Texas gets one of these good weather days we pull out our Saturday bests! Thank you Tara Lynn! good

khandakerm
5/19/19

If you do not think a dress can change your life, then you have not shopped from here. I have never been able to find anything that flatters my figure, let alone makes me feel beautiful. I have treated myself to 10 of their dresses and cannot wait to continue to add to my collection.

prash
5/19/19

Modis dan tidak ketinggalan jaman, dan pastinya sesuai dengan style jaman sekarang. Semua orang wajib mengetahuinya.

anitar90
5/17/19

This dress is amazing!! Mine is a 5X & it's absolutely amazing. I'm 6'2 and got a tall so I tore it the first day because it got caught under my foot. I tied it up and no worries.

tinajustinos
5/15/19

Finally got to rock my Brooklyn!! I wore it to an outdoor wedding this past Saturday. It's sooo comfy & I felt amazing in it. I'm not normally a dress person, so it was out of my comfort zone & I was pretty self-conscious about it. However, it's amazing & I love it!

hugengr
5/15/19

I want to get more detailed information about the products you produce ... I am from Indonesia ... My name is Hugeng ...

davida851
5/14/19

Love my new scowl!!! There isn't anything that I have ordered that I haven't loved
I can recommend this for quite a while for you all seeing this comment now.
You should try it.

mariee55
5/13/19

will be ordering more! the products they are selling are good. i had no problem with it. i recommend the site tara lynn.

mj221
5/9/19

I took a chance on this company when I saw a Facebook ad, and I am so glad I did. I ordered on of their maxi's in petite length. I have not been able to just buy a maxi and not have to hem it up in YEARS. The quality is amazing and most of the dresses have pockets.

stephanien97
5/8/19

I have had nothing but positive experiences from Tara Lynn's. Not only are they the sweetest, but their group is just amazing. It is probably the most uplifting place on Facebook. I love how all the women in there lift each other up, instead of trying to tear you down.

cecilian9
5/7/19

The products they sell are very nice and they suit me very well, I'm really grateful for your products keep it up

gladysn9
5/6/19

I am so happy I found this place. The perfect dresses for myself and I was even able to get a few to match my little girl.

odomeroa
5/5/19

I love the closed group and all it offers. I can go there for an uplift in my day. They have women of all sizes posting photos and showing love for everyone.

latiguel
4/20/19

I gained a lot of weight with my last child and that made me hate my body. I'm still struggling with my body changes but at least with these dresses I can feel beautiful again. They have given me a confidence I haven't had in years. Thank you so much.

prissyc
4/20/19

I like that anyone can shop here. I'm a petite woman and find it really hard to find dresses that I don't have to alter. Their petite dresses fit me perfect and that is hard to find being 5 ft.

kokom6
4/19/19

This really great. U are so great. I like tara so Excellent, strongly recommended. Really great tara!!!

rebeccad206
4/17/19

Buyer beware of Tara Lynn's Boutique. I ordered two dresses, which were delivered immediately. I ordered them because I was trying to find some inexpensive, trendy dresses for summer. Upon receipt, I tried them on and wanted to exchange for other items. I began the exchange process within days of receipt. I received a response 6 days later stating that I could not return either item because they were "on sale" when I purchased. I asked for a store credit, also not possible. I looked at the fine print return policy, and sure enough, no returns on sale items! There is no mention that either item is not returnable on the item descriptions. To this day, you can go on the site, buy the items, and not be told the items are not returnable. There is no warning unless you read the fine print return policy, which you have to navigate to on the site. I fully admit this is a legal way to transact business. It is just not the way to deliver good customer service, and not a viable platform for online sales, where people cannot try on items in person. You can certainly expect sub-par/non-existent customer service at Tara Lynn's. Don't shop here unless you are absolutely sure on sizing. #taralynnsboutique #taralynn #horriblecustomerservice #subpar

jelb1
4/14/19

Did not order, but I can see by the others that it's a very good site and it's a great idea, sometimes is very hard to find clothes with quality for people not in shape

kayker
4/14/19

Otimas roupas, modelos que toda gostaria de usar. Se eu fosse mulher usaria com certeza, mas como não sou eu presenteio.

rodrigoc27
4/14/19

Being over weight my whole life has been a struggle. Physically and emotionally. Buying clothes is honestly a chore. Being 5'10 and overweight, most stores don't make clothes for that body type. It's so incredibly frustrating to walk into a store then walk out empty handed. Plus the emotional toll of trying on the "plus size" and it not fitting. I resorted to online shopping from boutiques so I wouldn't be embarrassed from the "walk of shame" from clothes not fitting. But I ran into the same problem. "Plus size" not being truly plus size and there being no tall options. I decided to give Tara Lynn's Boutique a try. I'm not going to lie. I was very skeptical about the plus size option and the tall option. But I decided to place my order any way and hope for the best. (I ordered the purple and gray maxi with the flowers on it)When my Maxi dress came , I slid it on and almost cried. The fit was flawless. It flattered me so well including hiding my tummy but more importantly it was TOO LONG!!! That has never happened. I decided to wear it to church one Sunday morning. I have never received so many compliments. I had so many ladies come up to me awwing over the dress and how pretty I looked in it. And truth be told.... I get beautiful!!!! That dress boosted my confidence in ways I never would have expected. Being a plus size women has caused me to not love the person I see in the mirror. But that dress I bought has grown my love for myself. I'm finally starting to feel confident in any outfit I'm in. I really believe that buying the right dress can change a woman's life. I know it did for me. Being over weight my whole life has been a struggle. Physically and emotionally. Buying clothes is honestly a chore. Being 5'10 and overweight, most stores don't make clothes for that body type. It's so incredibly frustrating to walk into a store then walk out empty handed. Plus the emotional toll of trying on the "plus size" and it not fitting. I resorted to online shopping from boutiques so I wouldn't be embarrassed from the "walk of shame" from clothes not fitting. But I ran into the same problem. "Plus size" not being truly plus size and there being no tall options. I decided to give Tara Lynn's Boutique a try. I'm not going to lie. I was very skeptical about the plus size option and the tall option. But I decided to place my order any way and hope for the best. (I ordered the purple and gray maxi with the flowers on it)When my Maxi dress came , I slid it on and almost cried. The fit was flawless. It flattered me so well including hiding my tummy but more importantly it was TOO LONG!!! That has never happened. I decided to wear it to church one Sunday morning. I have never received so many compliments. I had so many ladies come up to me awwing over the dress and how pretty I looked in it. And truth be told.... I get beautiful!!!! That dress boosted my confidence in ways I never would have expected. Being a plus size women has caused me to not love the person I see in the mirror. But that dress I bought has grown my love for myself. I'm finally starting to feel confident in any outfit I'm in. I really believe that buying the right dress can change a woman's life. I know it did for me.

esanua
4/10/19

Absolutely in LOVE. Everything I was expecting. I was nervous about ordering online, I'm very skeptical about ordering things online in general and at this price, and having never used this website, I was terrified. It is everything I need and I'm so happy with it.

zohaibs1
4/10/19

I have struggled with my body image ever since I can remember. It really became difficult for me after having my two children. this was the first time in my life I felt really uncomfortable with myself and zero clothes seemed to hit me in the right place anymore. I couldn't believe how much my body had changed! When I found these dresses, and wore them, I felt so happy and confident!! I knew I wouldn't be worrying about my appearance while in these dresses because when I looked in the mirror I felt great! I was so happy I could cry! And that my friends, was priceless. I will always be checking your site to see what new arrivals you have. Thank you!

sumayyan
4/4/19

Disaster for me in shopping... produst color changed, style change and in bad condition... i give it 1 point....

ramkumars
4/3/19

Since finding Tara Lynn's Boutique I have been obsessed and can't get enough of all the clothes especially the dresses. I was recently diagnosed with lupus and didn't feel like myself or pretty due to the constant pain everyday but then I found this boutique and decided to try it out. I instantly fell in love i look nice very day even when i'm in pain and the fabric is so soft and comfortable that it doesn't hurt my body like most clothes do lately. I can't say enough about how awesome this boutique has been for me and i'm forever thankful!

carinh3
4/1/19

They have the cutest mommy and me dresses. I have 3 girls, so it can get pricey but so worth it!!!!!!!!!

I am afraid I only had a bad experience with Tara Lynn's Boutique. I would not recommend them to anyone.

By Kari S.

I agree with Katie B.'s assessment. Tara Lynn's customer service is terrible. There is no phone number to call, even after you have initiated a conversation with their customer service department through the "contact us" page. I was basically told that I was out of luck when I complained. Don't waste your time. It won't get you anywhere.

By Kari S.

I had the same experience. Tara Lynn's customer service is awful. Order at your own risk!!!

By Kari S.
Questions? Get answers from the Tara Lynn's staff and other customers.

4 Photos for Tara Lynn's