Review of Tara Lynn's

Tel: +1.4165385457
support@taralynnsboutique.com

lisat378
2/21/19

The prices are good, the quality is good, but I misread their fine print on return policy. I ordered three dresses in the same size, but I only liked how one of them looked on me. No big deal, I started the return process just to find out that ANY sale items are not eligible for a return/exchange. Originally I read it as sale items over 30% were only ineligible. So, it is my mistake, but I still think it's totally unreasonable and slimy.

Their customer service responded somewhat timely, and were brief but polite. Even though they had a typo. I will likely order from them again, but will be much more careful and probably avoid sale items all together.

goutamr5
2/21/19

I am a long time customer and I have always loved this place. Their group is like nothing I've ever seen. So positive and uplifting. If you are on the fence, do it!

kateb172
2/20/19

I have purchased several items from TLBs while I do like the clothes, the customer service needs help. This company does not allow any reviews on their FB page and deletes anything that could be seen as a negative to them. I have had the unfortunate need to return something and am going on well over a month since the item was returned to the facility and am STILL awaiting a store credit. They do not offer refunds in any other form than store credit. The only way to contact the boutique is through the contact us page on the website where they take 5-7 business days to respond. I have waited more than 7 business to receive a response, as well as the return authorization. They will not accept any returns without being pre-authorized. In my opinion this is a poor way to treat your customers, especially when the items are not cheap.

judithu3
2/18/19

I am impressed by your products , I had a smooth delivery, this is one of the best I have come across ,I will like doing business with you again.

dweea
2/15/19

I get so many compliments when I wear my dresses from Tara Lynn. They make me feel so good and they are so comfortable, if I could afford more would buy 1 of each.

satishk18
2/15/19

I have always loved this place.
Tara Lynn's is great for shopping with great features of the world. Very nice for shopping. There is no lack of features. Thanks. Have a great day

divyas32
2/11/19

A good place that offers clothes that do not looks good on me. I am so happy I stumbled across this place. I have referred at least 10 of my friends here.

arnabd7
2/5/19

I purchased a product for my aunt.The quality of this product is very high.I am very much satisfied.Their customer and shipping services are also very good.Overall this is a very good shopping website for women.

shannonp120
2/1/19

Still waiting well over a month, ordered 3 items and was charged immediately. One item was canceled so they held the whole order. I e-mailed them, they asked if I wanted to get credit with them. Absolutely not, waited so long and no credit, no items and an automated response. Beginning to think this company is not legit. The items looked so cute it's sad that it is a joke.

subirm1
2/1/19

This is a beautiful site.
I have now ordered two dresses from TLB and had no issues with either order. They were Nice comfortable. and in wonderful condition. The first dress I ordered was a Sienna.and it arrived very quickly. The second dress was a Kenzie. It was a little slower to arrive, but I did not pay for faster shipping that time. I love their Insiders Club page because it allows you to see the dresses on real people and ask other customers questions prior to buying. I love all the body positivity on the site!

anikh2
1/31/19

staciw13
1/29/19

I have loved everything I have gotten from this company. I love how they include all women and do not make a certain body shape feel less of a woman. I stumbled across them through social media and so glad I did.

Thank you for finally making clothes for real women.

amandas464
1/12/19

This "company" is awful! They sent me a coupon on New Year's day and I proceeded to try and make a purchase. By the time I tried to check out the coupon wouldn't work. I emailed them to let them know that I wasn't buying anything until the coupon went through. I got a curt email saying that as of today (same day I got the emailed coupon) they aren't offering that deal anymore. Period. I tried to respond and received an auto message that basically they weren't going to read my email. NO CUSTOMER SERVICE. Complete BAIT AND SWITCH tactics. I heard about them through Facebook so I left an honest review through Facebook, and they blocked me from their page. So just FYI anything negative has been removed, that is how they maintain their "reputation". If they treat people like this before they make a purchase, they sure arent going to care after you make the purchase. STAY AWAY!!

jenib12
1/12/19

I STILL don't have my orders from Black Friday. TWO weeks ago they said the preorder items got in and yet I still don't have it. Another order of mine, they made the label to ship it but after 2 days still haven't taken to the post office. The way to get ahold of someone is crappy.

lisap465
1/4/19

I ordered 3 dresses to give for Christmas gifts. One of them did not fit so I sent it back. They returned it to me and package said they do not accept returns. I will never do business with them again. Who does not accept a return on the wrong size??

gwendalynd
12/18/18

I ordered 4 items on November 24 during a sale. I had to reach out to them after 20 days of no package. They apparently oversold items and weren't doing anything about it. I used their contact form and got an email saying they were "about to" contact me. When I expressed I wanted an entire refund they would not do it. They said they can only refund the over sold items and would mail the others. It's now December 18 and I have no package and no refund.

sarahn164
12/17/18

I ordered several items from Tara Lynn's and although the processing and shipping could be a bit slow, I was ultimately pleased with my purchases. However, I eventually received an order with wrong item and with a dress that did not fit well. I contacted the company using the form on their site and it took 6-10 days for them to respond. They told me that I could return the items for a store credit, which I was fine with because I like the clothing. I shipped my items with the requisite paperwork back to the boutique and then hear nothing for weeks. I reached out to them to see if they had received the package and they said they had not but that they don't "check" that box/delivery site often. I gave them more time and still hear nothing. Eventually, I confirmed with the post office that the package had been signed for but Tara Lynn's continues to deny ever receiving my package. I would be very LEARY of ordering items from this site and I definitely would never return an item. You're better off trying to sell the items that don't fit online or gifting them to a friend, otherwise you could end with nothing.

melissag301
12/15/18

I originally wanted to change the size of two dresses that were a pre-order. I was told the change was made. While I was waiting over a month for my order, they sold the size I needed online through Facebook. When I contacted them about it, I was told it was human error that my order got overlooked. When my order finally shipped, only one dress had been changed. I have tried to contact them THREE times through the original email, and two forms, and have not heard back for over two weeks. I regrettably started a return (because that takes 5 days to get you a shipping label) and will only receive a store credit. Based on my experiences, I don't want to shop there anymore!

Tip for consumers: Be willing to wait unknown amounts of time for preorders. Make sure you order the correct size so you don't have to contact them or return anything.

nancyp280
11/21/18

This was the worst experience I have ever had with any business. I ordered 2 tops and 1 dress on August 10th. It's now November 21st and I have not received ANY of them. I've reached out requesting a refund and was told no but I could have a gift card. For what since the items I originally ordered have NEVER shown up I thought. Ironically, I filed a claim and that same day they initiated the shipping for only 2 of the items.

Nothing was offered to compensate me for the issues I had, and the "Leah" that was emailing me was rather short and rude. Terrible customer service! STAY CLEAR!!!!!

susanc626
11/14/18

I have ordered countless things from TLB and every time I have had amazing service. Their dresses are buttery soft and have pockets. I love their online group, as it has created a fun environment for women like myself wanting styling advice.

As with anything, there will be a handful of people who complain. That's why I made it a point to come on here and tell my experiences. Im so glad I found this company and highly recommend!

amyh357
10/9/18

This company has the worst return policy I've ever had to work with on top of which, even if you complete alllllll their many requirements, they sometimes still don't honor your return or issue your credit gift card. I have lost nearly a hundred dollars trying to obtain correct items and sizes from just one order. Twice now they've kept my return without giving me credit. There is no recourse whatsoever for the consumer as the only way to contact anyone is through their online comment form and more than once they have just never answered me. So I'm out my money with no way to call, comment, review or find help of any kind. It's a racket.

trisha17
9/27/18

First of all there is no contact number for a reason. They have horrible customer service. When trying to contact them through messenger on Facebook that wasn't an option. Let's not forget the third red flag, no option to review on Facebook either. So after I paid to have the item shipped in 4-5 business days by the fifth day I still show it wasn't even mailed out. Sent an email thru the website since I couldn't contact but was told they would get back to me up to 5 business days. I finally went on FB and commented and guess what....I got a response. Then at 7:15pm I get an email and text stating it was mailed out and a few minutes later that the item was delivered all of this while my neighbor brings the item over since it was delivered to them this morning. If the status of my item was actually updated it would have avoided a lot of confusion but that did not happen until after the fact. I will not be ordering from them again. Also no apologies from customer service, of course.

kaylab90
9/27/18

I have now ordered two dresses from TLB and had no issues with either order. They were cute, comfortable, and in great condition. The first dress I ordered was a Sienna, and it arrived very quickly. The second dress was a Kenzie. It was a little slower to arrive, but I did not pay for faster shipping that time. I love their Insiders Club page because it allows you to see the dresses on real people and ask other customers questions prior to buying, love all the body positivity on the site!

ericam116
9/26/18

I placed an order on Black Friday of 2017. The website was having a huge sale. I ordered a Wine Sienna maxi dress and the website said it was in stock.

2 weeks went by and I hadn't heard anything from the company. I tried to email multiple times and never got a response. I took my complaint to their FB page and immediately got a snarky response- they informed me that my dress was actually a pre-order and I would have it by Christmas. Christmas came and went, and so did January. At the end of January I filed a dispute with paypal, and 10 days later, in February, my dress was finally delivered. 3 MONTHS AFTER ORDERING. Definitely not worth the $52.

shaeryns
8/13/18

Wish I had read these reviews before I got roped into buying the cute maxis I saw through a social media ad. They are all true. You will get your items late and they probably won't fit, and they will be the worst quality ever. "Tara Lynn" is just some kind of shell company in the US for some cheap (probably chinese) manufacturer overseas. Seams and hems were loose. The Kenzie Maxi in "regular" length was so long I would have needed like 7 inch heels to make it work. I'm 5' 7" tall!! Everything was tight, see through, too long, falling apart. And just like the others, I had to pay my own money to ship this stuff back just to get a store credit to order more stuff that will still be cheap and probably won't fit. Do yourself a favor and save some grief/money and just say no.

Nearly impossible! The only way to contact anyone is through the contact us page, and they are short and rude in the responses.

By Kate B.

Unfortunately, this company has very poor customer service. The only way to contact the company is via a submission form on their site and it can take 5-10 days for someone to respond. It is not possible to call and speak to anyone and in general, they don't seem interested in providing good customer service.

By Sarah N.

Questions? Get answers from the Tara Lynn's staff and other customers.

2 Photos for Tara Lynn's