Tactical Investor reviews

tacticalsubscriptions@gmail.com

1 star

anastasiah12
5/23/19

It is unusual to find a service that has developed its own tools and use Mass Psychology is such a novel way. I finally understood why I always bought and sold at the wrong time. I wish I had found them earlier, would have saved thousands of dollars in the process. I am also thrilled that I locked in three triple-digit wins in less than 75 days.

jeanb229
4/24/19

Their trading methodology works and that is all that matters to me. They combine Technical analysis and mass psychology in an unusual manner; at first I had trouble getting my head around their ideas but that was only because I was too wrapped up in the old way of trading which btw did not yield good results and secondly I did not go through all the materials they provided. Do yourself a favor read the materials they provide and throw away old conceptions f of trading.

shawnw152
4/17/19

I have closed 4 positions with gains ranging from 100%-350%. As an options trader, I love these kinds of win. And on the downside one option is down 80%, another down 45% and one is a break even, two others are showing open gains of 30 and 40%.

fionad27
4/11/19

I will get straight to the point; they provide detailed info on how the service operates. If you go through all this information, then it is relatively easy to start trading and making money. They have a disciplined approach which I like, and their approach to dealing with risk is quite unique, and more importantly, it actually works. Here is an example, had I purchased one of their recommendations with my old trading style I would have lost roughly 50%, using their methodology the loss was approximately 18%. On the upside I have already bagged three options winners all with gains of over 100%; the highest winner was AMKR options. I bagged closed to 400% in less than 3 months. I have several stocks 4 are showing gains ranging from 10%-50%, two losers that are down on average 15% and 20% and two break-evens which I expected to trend higher

carlw152
4/10/19

I have been looking for such a product for a long time, and I am glad I have finally found a newsletter that has found a way to combine these two fields and put this information out in a format that is understandable to the novice trader. The updates are very informative and entertaining at the same time. I am also impressed that I have already been able to capitalize on the information. I started off very small, but even my small investment has more than paid for this subscription. I intend to be a long term client.

matthewo161
4/2/19

Customer service gets 5 stars, would give them 10 if i could but five is the max. Sol's understanding of the markets and market psychology is too put it mildly out of this world. They take out of the difficulty in investing and make it fun. I find myself eagerly waiting for the next update and read it from top to bottom.

With the profits i have made so far I could easily pay for 10 years of this service and I have been a member for only 6 months. .

Tip for consumers: Read the articles on the site, and then take the trial subscription, which gives you a chance to test drive the service at 50% of the normal rates. The sign up process and the cancellation process are very easy. That's what I like about this service, there is no haggling. I cancelled my service to take advantage of a special they were offerring, it took me less than 3 minutes to cancel and about the same time to sign up for the new special

gabora2
3/23/19

Subscribed to hundreds of newsletters over the past 20 years and this one ranks in the top five. Very good service and quality of analysis is both unique and well written.

tamaras107
3/20/19

If you follow the instructions and put a little time into getting a hang of how they operate, the service is first-rate and the market calls so far have been spot on.
Also very passionate customer service, fired ten questions at them and every single one as answered. The responses were also well thought and detailed.
The service also teaches you to trade which is a very rare trait.
Very happy customer!

binyamine
3/13/19

After having subscribed to several dozen financial newsletters over the years, I was expecting to be disappointed again. Instead i found myself eagerly looking forward to each update and ended up changing my monthly subscription to a yearly based one. Finally, a newsletter that I look forward to receiving.

marionf34
3/12/19

Keep up the good work! It really saves me time and effort. Three services in one, exactly what I was looking for and at a great price.

elifa3
1/23/19

I always loved psychology, but I never knew you could combine it with technical analysis and seasonality to time the markets. I saw these concepts being put to use first hand in Feb & Nov of 2018. Instead of panicking, they advised their subscribers to go long. Long story short I am sitting on nice gains and will have extra money for this Christmas season.

kenm305
1/16/19

Understand the way they operate, and you will do fine. The undisciplined trader will most likely not fare too well, so take time to read everything they send you. You need to get a grip of your emotions, I have never seen them panic or act worried even when the markets are selling off. They follow the trend, and if the trend is bullish then regardless of the intensity of the sell-off they remain calm, and they proved this real time in Oct and Nov of 2018. Normally I would have panicked, but this time i jumped in and bought.

victori8
1/7/19

I started off with customer service as I am surprised at the incredible turnaround time between me asking a question and their response time; blazingly fast is all i can say.
Their newsletter is very informative, and provides volumes of great learning material. As a long-term trader i agree with their stance. I can see why they have lasted almost 17 years and why they have so many good reviews.

pearlb35
12/6/18

They have a simple but disciplined approach. If you are willing to change the way you think and follow a disciplined strategy, then the results are pretty good. Set aside 2-3 months to get a grasp of how they operate. In their welcome email they suggest it takes 1-3 months but I think most traders would need closer to 3 months but the time invested is worth it.
I net positive in nine months, and I was taking a conservative approach. My subscription is totally free for several years with the profits generated; very few services have delivered such results

jacquelynd8
11/30/18

They answered all my questions before I signed up.
I love their trend indicator and market sentiment data, both provide excellent reference points on when one should go long or short. For example, In Feb of 2018, sentiment was extremely bullish and markets were overbought. I shorted the markets via leveraged ETF's and was more than happy with the results.
If you read all the materials they provide and set some time aside to understand how they operate, the service is great. If you are just going to jump in and trade the way you used to, the results might not be want you are looking for.
Have decided to become a long term subscriber.

gemmar17
11/28/18

Their customer service is exceptional and the signup and or cancellation process is very simple, which is breadth of fresh air compared to the services I have used in the past.
The analysis is very good and thorough. I find their style matches my own as I patiently wait for the trades to come to me and don't like to chase a market or a stock. Their approach is very methodical and disciplined and the materials they provide if one reads them, makes following their recommendations fairly easy.
As I play both stocks and ETF's it is great bonus as they cover both.

milivojef
11/18/18

I am with them for seven months now, and I am beyond impressed. If you want to learn to fish and trade, this is the service for you. They provide stock, option and ETF recommendations like other services but the difference is you get all three of these features in one package. The most impressive feature is that they teach you how to trade. Perfect service for the person that wants to learn and can follow a disciplined format

martind121
7/10/18

All I can say is wow. The analysis is excellent and in two months I have already paid my annual subscription several times over.

yanisp17
7/10/18

Its pity great sites such as these are never mentioned in mainstream media. These guys bury CNBC and the street.

barryt46
7/7/18

Analysis is spot on, probably the best I have seen in over 10 years. They tell it like it is, without adding unnecessary fluff. In sum, analysis is short, simple and sweet but more importantly they get most of their calls right.

Customer service is phenomenal too.

donam24
6/19/18

I love the fact that they dont employ high-pressure sales techniques to get you to sign up once you join their mailing list. They mail out genuine offers that are easy to sign up for and just as easy to cancel. To test this out, I took them up on their $19.99 trial offer, and after 30 days I cancelled. The whole process was easy; no tried to force me to come back or to reconsider my decision. In fact, I only cancelled to see if the cancellation process was as easy as they claimed. After waiting two weeks, I signed up again and I unless their standards drop dramatically (which seems to be highly unlikely) I intend to maintain my subscription for quite some time.

chariong
6/14/18

A friend recommended this site to me, and I am glad he did. Without even signing up for the paid subscription I have learnt a lot, and by following the general advice in the free newsletter, I have already made enough to pay for several years of a paid subscription. I plan up signing after I come back from vacation. Its good to find a place that does not try to forcefully sell you a product and one that makes you feel like you more than just a number waiting to be bilked.

fredg101
5/29/18

I was quite stunned by the volume of really helpful and educational material these guys have put up. It must have taken years of hard work to this. I spent about two months going through as much a I could and there was still boatloads of information. I finally took the plunge about two weeks ago and was provided with even more revealing information but this time it was directed more towards sentiment and investment

I am quite happy so far and I feel like I am getting both an education and sound financial guidance.

Tip for consumers: go through the free information on the site first

wilsont21
5/24/18

This site is what contrarian investing is all about. They don't just take a position against the Majority because the crowd is bullish. They wait for the crowd to completely embrace the investment before bailing out. Point and case, their call on the bitcoin top was perfect. While I did not get out at the exact top I got out at 17,5K which in my books is excellent.

With the profits, i made from trading GBTC I can pay for several years of the subscription. I recently booked 300% gains in the NKE calls I purchased based on their recommendation to go long the stock.

Another great thing is that when they make a bad call, thankfully which is not too often, they own up to it.

jasont200
5/23/18

I have yet to find a financial site that impressed me in terms of depth and substance but that stance changed when I stumbled on this site. I was looking for strategic investing and by mistake type tactical investing which lead me to them.

I love the way they blend Mass Psychology with Technical analysis. It's stunning to say the least. I decided to look at some of their old articles posted on other sites and found out that most of their calls were spot on. This link provides a lot of data that the novice investor will find to be very useful

Being the cautious person I am, I looked for a special that would allow me to test drive their service. I could not find any, so I wrote in asking if there was one. Imagine my surprise when they responded by saying that they did not have one but could create one just for me. When I clicked on the link they created the cost was over 60% of the normal rates.

I had never seen such service before. I thought to myself, they had to be confident that their service was good to offer such a huge discount on 30-day test trial of their service.

Fast forward, 9 months later. I am a very happy camper and I locked enough in gains to pay for my subscription for at least another 10 years.

In short, the Site as well as the service is both unique and superb

Tip for consumers: Ask them if they have a special going in if one is not available this way you can test the product at a discounted price to determine if its meets your needs.

It would not be a good time to bet the boat on Gold right now. The velocity of money is dropping this is something that most gold experts don't understand and that is why they assumed Gold would continue to soar. We bailed out of Gold in 2011 close to the top and moved into equities and the US Dollar. From a very long term perspective, it might make sense to put some money into Gold bullion but as stated before it would not be prudent to bet the house on Gold if you have not read this article it could prove to be useful https://tacticalinvestor.com/the-gold-bull-is-dead/

By Vlad B.

The offer is still available; in fact, we currently have a trial offer for only 19.99 for 30 days and the ETF service is included. This offer will end on June 30

By Judith B., Tactical Investor Representative

Dear Alan We use the address that is associated with your PayPal account to send the updates to. If you would like to use a different email address you can request this and we will be happy to update your email. Thanks and have a great day. if you have any questions in the future, please direct them to tacticalsubscriptionsatgmail.com ( i replaced the @ with at to prevent bots from picking up our email) as we don't visit this site often and we respond to email inquiries within1-3 days. Have a great day :)

By Judith B., Tactical Investor Representative

Hello Sam You can use this link to sign up https://tacticalinvestor.com/services/ Regards Judith

By Judith B., Tactical Investor Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Tactical Investor staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Tactical Investor