Tactical Investor reviews

tacticalsubscriptions@gmail.com

1 star

micheals64
6/23/19

One of the most straightforward strategies to follow once you get used to their new style. I no longer obsess about the markets and my portfolio thanks them for its been rising for the past two years that I have been a member

martac42
6/23/19

What I enjoy most is that they never panic nor do they get too excited. They deal with bull markets and bear markets logically, and this is very helpful when the market is crashing as it is easy to panic. Having a steady hand guide you during such times can be very helpful.

troyl60
6/23/19

The best feature of this service is that they do not sell your name to other companies, nor do they try to push other services onto you. Been with them for three years, and in that time, I received two straightforward non-hype offers. Their performance is above par otherwise I would not have stayed with them nor would I have written a positive review.

sherris86
6/14/19

Love this service. Their understanding of the mass mind-set is simply amazing. For all these years investment gurus have pushed us into believing that we should panic when the crowd panics, imagine how stunned I was when they did the opposite, and it actually worked.

naomib77
6/13/19

I am not one to take on too much risk, so I generally play large stocks and ETF's. I was happy when they added the ETF feature almost 2 years ago. My biggest winner so far is TQQQ, up 55% in 4 and a half months. They also offer options which I only play with profits

jerrym298
6/13/19

They just added the options service for free, and I love the returns so far, my last 7 trades, were closed with an average gain of almost 100%. I lost three; one 50 %, one 60% and one is down almost 80%, but it still has a chance to recoup, However, my wins far outweigh my losses. My larget winner was a 500% in 6 months.

estelleg13
6/12/19

I get three services for the price of one, and the performance has been great to date. Saving over 65% from my previous subscriptions.

gladysm35
6/12/19

After spending a small fortune over the years, I am glad to have stumbled over this service and have to thank Site Jabber for this. I was looking for the best tactical investing newsletter.

caroleg50
6/10/19

Not much more to add other than the customer service is very good; they answered all my questions and made sure I understood their trading style. Plan to be a long term subscriber

terrenceg17
6/10/19

I locked almost 75% in gains in less than two months based on your Bitcoin analysis and the best part of all is that I no longer have to listen to the nonsense from CCN or CNBC. I no longer panic when the markets pullback, thanks for teaching me that these so-called experts function is to make small guys like panic and jump into stocks at the wrong time.

luisj41
6/8/19

If I can make money I like the service, if I can't I leave the service. I am with them for 2 years so that means I am making money, end of story. I only rate a service five stars after being with them for 3 years, its just my MO. I will update this review 9 months from today

elsam20
6/6/19

Used to hate reading anything related to investing, but slowly I am finding it interesting, can't say I love it but I can definitely state that I no longer hate it and the concept of Mass Psychology is slowly getting me to embrace this field more. Sol Palha and his team do a good job of making a boring field like investing interesting and their humor is greatly appreciated. I locked in my first win three weeks ago, a few more like that and I might actually start to like this

rubenh33
6/6/19

I signed up three months ago as they were giving the ETF trend trader for free to new market update subscribers. I was sceptical hat something free would deliver great results, but the one ETF play I got it I closed out with 55% in gains, the other with 20% gains. In addition to ETF's they also offer stock and option plays. I only got into two option plays, and I guess luck was on my side as I closed both with triple-digit gains. Very happy with the results and changed my subscription to a yearly one.

dilanc
6/6/19

Well, I should have added someone who thinks he was seasoned. Several individuals here have stated that you need to allocate some time to get used to their methodology and I fully concur with this. If you are not going to read the materials they provide you, then you could end up faring badly. The materials are quite easy to understand, but you need to allocate time to read them. Their insights into the machinations of the mass mindset are, to put it mildly mind-boggling. Based on pure Mass Psychology they were able to predict that the wild market action from Nov 2018 to Jan 2019 was nothing other than a buying opportunity. Newsletters that I paid thousands of dollars for were all pushing the same line that the markets were going to melt. All their rules are simple and have a logical explanation behind them, but you need to allocate a bit of time 1-2 months is more than enough. If you just jump in, then don't be surprised if you get whiplash.

glorianam
6/3/19

In just 3 months, I now know why the masses always stampede at the wrong time as I was one of them until recently. After reading several issues and going over the suggested study material, it became easier to form a plan. I am moving slowly, but so far, I am happy to have three positions that are all showing gains, despite this wild market action.

jelenab24
6/3/19

It is precisely what I was looking for; to use simplistic lingo; the market update is fantastic. The analysis is excellent, easy to understand and to top it off they have a great sense of humor.

anastasiah12
5/23/19

It is unusual to find a service that has developed its own tools and use Mass Psychology is such a novel way. I finally understood why I always bought and sold at the wrong time. I wish I had found them earlier, would have saved thousands of dollars in the process. I am also thrilled that I locked in three triple-digit wins in less than 75 days.

jeanb229
4/24/19

Their trading methodology works and that is all that matters to me. They combine Technical analysis and mass psychology in an unusual manner; at first I had trouble getting my head around their ideas but that was only because I was too wrapped up in the old way of trading which btw did not yield good results and secondly I did not go through all the materials they provided. Do yourself a favor read the materials they provide and throw away old conceptions f of trading.

shawnw152
4/17/19

I have closed 4 positions with gains ranging from 100%-350%. As an options trader, I love these kinds of win. And on the downside one option is down 80%, another down 45% and one is a break even, two others are showing open gains of 30 and 40%.

fionad27
4/11/19

I will get straight to the point; they provide detailed info on how the service operates. If you go through all this information, then it is relatively easy to start trading and making money. They have a disciplined approach which I like, and their approach to dealing with risk is quite unique, and more importantly, it actually works. Here is an example, had I purchased one of their recommendations with my old trading style I would have lost roughly 50%, using their methodology the loss was approximately 18%. On the upside I have already bagged three options winners all with gains of over 100%; the highest winner was AMKR options. I bagged closed to 400% in less than 3 months. I have several stocks 4 are showing gains ranging from 10%-50%, two losers that are down on average 15% and 20% and two break-evens which I expected to trend higher

carlw152
4/10/19

I have been looking for such a product for a long time, and I am glad I have finally found a newsletter that has found a way to combine these two fields and put this information out in a format that is understandable to the novice trader. The updates are very informative and entertaining at the same time. I am also impressed that I have already been able to capitalize on the information. I started off very small, but even my small investment has more than paid for this subscription. I intend to be a long term client.

matthewo161
4/2/19

Customer service gets 5 stars, would give them 10 if i could but five is the max. Sol's understanding of the markets and market psychology is too put it mildly out of this world. They take out of the difficulty in investing and make it fun. I find myself eagerly waiting for the next update and read it from top to bottom.

With the profits i have made so far I could easily pay for 10 years of this service and I have been a member for only 6 months. .

Tip for consumers: Read the articles on the site, and then take the trial subscription, which gives you a chance to test drive the service at 50% of the normal rates. The sign up process and the cancellation process are very easy. That's what I like about this service, there is no haggling. I cancelled my service to take advantage of a special they were offerring, it took me less than 3 minutes to cancel and about the same time to sign up for the new special

gabora2
3/23/19

Subscribed to hundreds of newsletters over the past 20 years and this one ranks in the top five. Very good service and quality of analysis is both unique and well written.

tamaras107
3/20/19

If you follow the instructions and put a little time into getting a hang of how they operate, the service is first-rate and the market calls so far have been spot on.
Also very passionate customer service, fired ten questions at them and every single one as answered. The responses were also well thought and detailed.
The service also teaches you to trade which is a very rare trait.
Very happy customer!

binyamine
3/13/19

After having subscribed to several dozen financial newsletters over the years, I was expecting to be disappointed again. Instead i found myself eagerly looking forward to each update and ended up changing my monthly subscription to a yearly based one. Finally, a newsletter that I look forward to receiving.

It would not be a good time to bet the boat on Gold right now. The velocity of money is dropping this is something that most gold experts don't understand and that is why they assumed Gold would continue to soar. We bailed out of Gold in 2011 close to the top and moved into equities and the US Dollar. From a very long term perspective, it might make sense to put some money into Gold bullion but as stated before it would not be prudent to bet the house on Gold if you have not read this article it could prove to be useful https://tacticalinvestor.com/the-gold-bull-is-dead/

By Vlad B.

The offer is still available; in fact, we currently have a trial offer for only 19.99 for 30 days and the ETF service is included. This offer will end on June 30

By Judith B., Tactical Investor Representative

I am not sure why you are asking us this question as those two sites are not connected with us, and as a rule, we don't comment on other services in the same vertical. Secondly and more importantly, we think it would be a conflict of interest to comment on services that are operating in the same vertical. The best approach would be for you to contact the individuals behind those services to find out what they have to offer or visit their websites or look at their reviews. Have a great day Judith

By Judith B., Tactical Investor Representative

Hello Sorry for the delay, we don't deal extensively in currencies but we do focus on major trends like when we turned negative on Precious metals and bullish on the dollar towards the third quarter in 2011. We also turned negative on the Euro, Yen and other major currencies and since then we have advised subsbricers to treat major pullbacks in the dollar as buying events. So while we do look at currencies and commodities we look for major trends However, Stocks, ETF's and options we trade more frequently, though we do not day trade. We position trade and our we focus on oversold stocks that have a higher than average chance of tradging higher.

By Judith B., Tactical Investor Representative

Dear Alan We use the address that is associated with your PayPal account to send the updates to. If you would like to use a different email address you can request this and we will be happy to update your email. Thanks and have a great day. if you have any questions in the future, please direct them to tacticalsubscriptionsatgmail.com ( i replaced the @ with at to prevent bots from picking up our email) as we don't visit this site often and we respond to email inquiries within1-3 days. Have a great day :)

By Judith B., Tactical Investor Representative

Hello Sam You can use this link to sign up https://tacticalinvestor.com/services/ Regards Judith

By Judith B., Tactical Investor Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Tactical Investor staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Tactical Investor