Zacks Investment Research reviews

Tel: +1 312-265-9339

jonathanj95
3/14/19

They are guessing and are lucky when the market go up but $#*!ty when it goes down! A coin will guess better then they are !

stepheng284
3/12/19

Just like anything else online---------DONT SIGN UP!!
I was curious about the service--signed up for $299--thougt it was for a year
Of course I have so many activites on my card did not Notise that it was $299 a month
Waht a RIP OFF--for waht stock picks
Lesson is---PAY ATTENTION--I DID NOT__ITS MY FAULT
ONLINE IS A RIP OFF!!

haroldm94
3/1/19

They are guessing as any one else could with no knowledge and no experience in the stock market. They are great when the market is going up and suck when it is going down. They have no credibility and I lost a lot of money betting on their so called #1 stock picks. Do as Warren Buffet reccomends and put your money in the S&P 500 and forget about it. This company is bogus. They just want your money.

deirdrew14
2/26/19

The research is great HOWEVER they make it extremely difficult to cancel a subscription. I signed up for a free trial and ended up paying $250 a year because they don't send notification/confirmation emails so I didn't even know I was paying for it. They don't have an option to cancel your subscription on their website and getting though to someone when you call is immensely difficult. Their hours are Monday-Friday 9 am to 6 pm EST yet I'm calling at 1:18 pm EST on a regular old Tuesday and I am going straight to a voicemail that gives me their business hours and forces me to leave a VM for them to call back. I would never subscribe again nor would I recommend anyone to do so. They only care about getting your money. I honestly feel ripped off and helpless because they have my card information and are just going to autocharge it and there's nothing I can do. Well my only recourse will be to call my credit card company and report it but this is just not right!!!!!

nicki22
1/23/19

Yes they will start charging you immediately even though they said they don't do that. These guys are just a bunch of scammers. And they send a lot of junk mails too along the way so you wouldn't realize that they actually charging you for those sh"ts. I don't know how the regulators haven't shut them down. Worst bunch of pseudo-newsletter ever. Stay away from them. I still have an outstanding issue with them as they owe me a full refund for those unlawful, unauthorized subscriptions.

garyl272
11/26/18

Zacks offers a 30 day trial without automatic renewal (I was
careful to check that), but in fact they do start charging your
credit card and while they will refund you for 3 months automatically
when you find out, if you miss seeing charges past 3 months, which I
did, they will not refund you those charges. What is worse, is they
do not provide real trade information, it is just "fantasy
picks" by in-house guys and include low volume stocks so risky
in terms of getting out. Once I saw that I never used it again. For
me they were running on the reputation of Zacks earnings estimates
which are real and used by Nasdaq.com,
but are evidently made by a separate Zacks division. Total waste of
time and money for me, but I bet they are making money off of this
scheme.

jimb636
11/16/18

White trying out their Zacks Ultimate package for a year, I realized most of the advice on Buys are extremely bad timing. Actually, once I started doing opposite their advice I started regaining my losses following their picks. The advice they give is desperate, most of their picks lose 10% to 35% or greater within the first month and then they call to sell the position. This cycle repeats over and over. If you want your portfolio cut in half or less, follow these guys. I have been able to recover my losses by doing opposite their picks.

wilsont23
10/23/18

The Zacks.com is the biggest poison info I have ever seen among any websites I have been to.
When a stock went up a few days, they rated them as strong buy. After 2 days, when the stock goes down 2%, they lowered the rate to 'Hold',
I observed this site 1 months, this happened to the stocks : AT&T, AMZN, CAT .....
If you follow them to buy, you will get trapped.

markr572
10/9/18

Here is an example of Zack's sucking. Look at different advice for GRPN, just 3 days apart! 10/6 is "Hold to Buy" and then 10/9 "Buy to Hold." Nice work!

maciejb3
9/6/18

Pure momentum based 'research' based on earnings growth. You can get some ideas from them: their star rankings can be useful if you read them not as recommendation to buy, but as what they are: the 'best' rated stocks are the ones that have experienced the best earnings growth over past few quarters. Prices are high on these stocks they can continue going up or come down even faster (typically), if the optimism is broken.
Don't go for their 'buy, buy, buy" mantras, do your research..

aded2
8/12/18

You will unsubscribe trillion times-they wI'll keep spamming you years later. From different accounts. Their research sucks

barryt46
7/7/18

Its a lot better than fool.com or SA as lets ads and in general you can find some good basic info, but you can end your search there. Move to other sites or do your own dilligience and you could walk away with some gems

fredg101
5/29/18

Its a good place to start but make sure you don't end your search here otherwise you could be in for a shock. Dig deeper

susanb614
5/25/18

Zacks and the Street are the two worst sites for investment information. They are most often inaccurate and seem to be downright dishonest. The two sites that do provide good well thought out research are Morningstar.com and The Fool.

johnathanm24
3/15/18

I would not pay for this service as you can get a lot of the stuff they offer from free at finviz.com and simillar sites. However, the free options can provide you with general information and then its up to you to dig deeper.

jamesd141
4/23/15

I tried zacks for a while.... they had a couple of decent stock picks. overall, too much information. their outlook on their picks change too frequently.... so be sure to do your research before diving into one of their picks. one week its a strong buy... next week its neutral.

Tip for consumers: use caution

bryanw16
3/12/14

Lots of news coverage, which is useful, but their "stock research" is extremely biased. They hide the fact that they are receiving soft dollar compensation from the company for their "research". Companies can essentially "buy" positive recommendations from Zacks, so don't trust what they say

Thy are definitely scammers. This I'm truly convinced

By nick i.

Questions? Get answers from the Zacks Investment Research staff and other customers.

Zacks Investment Research?