Review of GorillaTrades

Tel: 1-866-222-6639
thegorilla@gorillatrades.com

andrewf212
4/11/19

I've been using Gorilla Trades for a few months now and have been quite successful. As with any investment strategy you still need to do your own research but following these guidelines has been an effective way to not only make money with them but it has made my other trading and investing more methodical and lucrative. Thank you.

Response from Gorilla T., GorillaTrades Representative
Andrew, thank you for sharing your experience with GorillaTrades! We have heard many similar success stories from subscribers who feel as though the GorillaTrades system has also positively impacted their personal investment strategies, and we are glad to hear that you have had such success with the system as well! The Gorilla looks forward to providing your investment advice for many years to come, so if you have any suggestions or improvements to recommend please contact us directly at thegorilla@gorillatrades.com. We would certainly value your feedback! See you in the jungle!
reedn8
2/10/19

I heard of gorilla trades through a friend and decided to give their 30 day trial a go. What did I have to lose. To my surprise, And as a beginner investor, I quickly had everything I needed without even expecting it. Gorilla trades is not just stock tips, it's a learnable system compounded by tips and tricks delivered to you almost daily. And by following the tutorial steps during early membership, you're taught the strategies of "the gorilla", and how to put them into practice under their rule book.

The one thing I love (and what keeps me hooked) is their midday and closing day update emails. Even if you're busy and can't get a look at the markets, your inbox is pelted with a synopsis of the market at noon, and then a conclusive recap at the end of the day of what occurred and how the system's picks faired.

Originally I thought this was something I could get in and get out of, but without my midday updates and the online members area keeping tabs on all the gorilla trades picks, I'd need to make stock research my full time job.

I'm not sure what similar systems offer, but the best part was the 30 day free trial and how it takes you through the gorilla trades system in steps. Can't go wrong with this one.

Response from Gorilla T., GorillaTrades Representative
Reed, thank you for sharing your experience as a new GorillaTrades subscriber! We are happy to hear that the GorillaTrades system has been able to fulfill your needs as a beginner investor, and we look forward to being your financial service of choice and helping you to achieve your goals for years to come! If you have any suggestions or improvements to recommend, please contact us directly at thegorilla@gorillatrades.com. We would certainly appreciate your feedback! See you in the jungle!
juana198
12/14/18

I have been a very satisfied subscriber for about 3 years now (with a brief period in which I was not a member for reasons not related to the quality of the service). The overall experience is very positive and (if you follow the system carefully and can unnderstand very basic concepts) the annual subscription price pays for itself very easily.

Response from Gorilla T., GorillaTrades Representative
Juan, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with GorillaTrades. We love to hear our subscribers’ success stories, and we are glad to hear that you have been able to use the GorillaTrades system to your advantage! We look forward to helping you achieve your goals for years to come, so if you have any suggestions or improvements to recommend please contact us directly at thegorilla@gorillatrades.com . We would certainly value your feedback! See you in the jungle!
jamest520
12/3/18

I have been an investment advisor for over 50 years & have been subjected to all kinds of investment letters & firm recommendations through the years & I have to say that Gorilla trade has been the best I have seen. Very simple for anyone to follow. You have a stop loss figure that most advisory letters don't ever do. You have target points that hopefully you hit. When the first is hit you sell 75% & let the rest run. Most people always have trouble selling & this is very straight forward. Jim T

Response from Gorilla T., GorillaTrades Representative
James,
thank you for the kind words and the detailed review about your experience with GorillaTrades. The Gorilla is delighted to hear of the success you've had utilizing the GorillaTrades system, especially given the years of experience you have in the market! We look forward to being your financial service of choice for many years to come, so if you have any suggestions or improvements to recommend please contact us directly at thegorilla@gorillatrades.com . We would definitely appreciate your feedback! See you in the jungle!
liderl
8/25/18

Technical
Emotionless
No bull
Simple
straight forward
Transparent
Definitely profitable for traders who know what they are doing

Response from Gorilla T., GorillaTrades Representative
LD, thank you for sharing your experience as a GorillaTrades subscriber! We are happy to hear that the GorillaTrades system has been able to fulfill your needs as a trader. We look forward to being your financial service of choice for many years to come, so if you have any suggestions or improvements to recommend please contact us directly at thegorilla@gorillatrades.com . We would certainly appreciate your feedback! See you in the jungle!
marcy118
1/25/18

My subscription is new but I have followed the success of the Gorilla for a long time. After my brother in-law bragged about his success over the past few years, I compared my own results and admitted that he was a smarter investor - so here I am.

The trades have been sound and yielded a profit for me (paper and real money). As a realistic investor, I am sure that there will surely be losses along the way, but they will pale in comparison to the profitable ones. I have also been very impressed with the notices and follow-through. The recommendations are clear and easy to follow. Keep up the great work Gorilla!

Response from Gorilla T., GorillaTrades Representative
Marc, thank you for sharing your experience with GorillaTrades! We love to hear our subscribers’ success stories, and we are glad to hear that you and your brother in-law have been able to use the GorillaTrades system to your advantage! We look forward to helping you both achieve your goals for years to come, so if you have any suggestions or improvements to recommend please contact us directly at thegorilla@gorillatrades.com . We would certainly value your feedback! See you in the jungle!
sy2099
1/25/18

After a few bad experiences with other sites, I can say the Gorilla has overall met my expectations. While all stocks chosen are not winners...their success rate is better than average. But what has really exceeded my expectation are the option picks. There have been some very nice recommendations. My only hope would be that they would offer the same type of communication via text for options as they do for the stock picks. Or at least offer a specialized options service

Response from Gorilla T., GorillaTrades Representative
S Y, thank you for sharing your experience as a new GorillaTrades subscriber! We are sorry about your previous poor experiences, but we are pleased to hear that you have had such success with the Gorilla's Options recommendations! Regarding your suggestion, text alerts are only sent for stock recommendations. The Gorilla does not want to mix in this very aggressive strategy with our normal GorillaPicks, as not every GorillaTrades subscriber actively trades options. With that said, we look forward to being your financial service of choice for many years to come, so if you have any other suggestions or improvements to recommend please contact us directly at thegorilla@gorillatrades.com. We would certainly appreciate your feedback! See you in the jungle!
miker316
1/8/18

I did look into their picks prior to subscribing. While I do like to do my own research having them give me an idea to start on is a great help. Plus they have been around for yrs now which is a plus.

Response from Gorilla T., GorillaTrades Representative
Mike, thank you for sharing your experience with GorillaTrades. We love to hear our subscribers’ success stories, and we are glad to hear that you have been able to use the GorillaTrades system to your advantage! We look forward to helping you achieve your goals for years to come, so if you have any suggestions or improvements to recommend please contact us directly at thegorilla@gorillatrades.com . We would certainly value your feedback! See you in the jungle!
jayd318
12/20/17

I have been a customer for about 6 months so far and very happy with the service so far. The picks have been very strong and my account is up quite a bit. Not all picks are winners but more winners then losers. If your looking for a solid service like this I would give them a try.

Response from Gorilla T., GorillaTrades Representative
Jay, thank you for sharing your experience as a new GorillaTrades subscriber! We are pleased to hear that you have had such success with the GorillaTrades system. We look forward to being your financial service of choice for many years to come, so if you have any suggestions or improvements to recommend please contact us directly at thegorilla@gorillatrades.com . We would certainly appreciate your feedback! See you in the jungle!
bobm257
11/1/17

The Gorilla gives you the pick. Nightly e-mails provide guidance so you're not on your own. Simple system that yields BIG results. It doesn't get any better. One trade will more than cover the subscription. Following the Gorilla is the best financial decision I have ever made. Try it and you will not be disappointed!

Response from Gorilla T., GorillaTrades Representative
Bob, thank you for sharing your experience with GorillaTrades. We love to hear our subscribers’ success stories, and we are glad to hear that you have been able to use the GorillaTrades system to your advantage! We look forward to helping you achieve your goals for years to come, so if you have any suggestions or improvements to recommend please contact us directly at thegorilla@gorillatrades.com . We would certainly value your feedback! See you in the jungle!
ghassanh1
10/21/17

Honestly yes at first the name alone had me a little suspicious and every time I saw they would want me to try their free trial no credit card needed I figured why not just fill it out at the same time I was trying other trials so I really never ever gave gorilla trades an opportunity until my other trials ended " thank god" but at that time I had a week left to use the gorilla trade trial, I was shocked all in one week I recouped everything I had lost using all the other websites that claim they are the best well I'm telling u gorilla trades is the best by far just give them a try and u will be happy you read this review! Good luck trading or better yet forget the luck just jump on gorillas back and see your trades and profits add up like crazy.

Response from Gorilla T., GorillaTrades Representative
Ghassan, thank you for the detailed review about your experience with GorillaTrades. The Gorilla is delighted to hear of your success utilizing the GorillaTrades system! We look forward to being your financial service of choice for many years to come, so if you have any suggestions or improvements to recommend please contact us directly at thegorilla@gorillatrades.com . We would definitely appreciate your feedback! See you in the jungle!
djwp
7/15/17

Ive been trading stocks a very long time. While I certainly dont know everything, I can tell you that Ive tried many different stock picking systems over the years. The Gorilla, by far, is the best stock picking system Ive used. The daily Gorilla email is very easy to understand, and executing subsequent Gorilla stock purchases is a snap. In addition to potential stock purchases, the daily Gorilla email also contains a brief summary of potential stock buys, a Gorilla stock portfolio update, and concise commentary of the state of the market (which is actually interesting to read, unlike most of seen in the past). Most important, take a look at the Gorillas portfolio of stocks; the numbers speak for themselves; Ive made money with this system. Last, when I was new to the system, I had a question and emailed the Gorilla. The response was within 24 hours, and thorough. Happy investing!

Response from Gorilla T., GorillaTrades Representative
DJW P., thank you for the generous review. The Gorilla is delighted to hear of your success utilizing the GorillaTrades system, and he certainly appreciates you taking the time to share your experience with the world! We look forward to being your financial service of choice for many years to come, so if you have any suggestions or improvements to recommend please contact us directly at thegorilla@gorillatrades.com . We would definitely appreciate your feedback! See you in the jungle!
josephc165
6/7/17

Crisp and to the point market analysis and only the strongest stocks recommended for purchase. It can't be much simpler than this! The Gorilla's system has produced consistent results for me upon joining. Trust the process, be mindful of the stock's trigger price and stops and you'll be on your way. Some of the strongest recent examples: MU, ABBV, CRUS all within 10 trading days! The 30 day no obligation trial will help you see how it all works. Make sure to view the system tutorials for maximum understanding of the method. The special situation picks are icing on the cake and are value added to this already remarkable service.

Response from Gorilla T., GorillaTrades Representative
Joseph, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with GorillaTrades! One of the most important pieces of wisdom the Gorilla reiterates to subscribers is to be patient and to trust the process. Our goal is to provide our subscribers with the most sought after financial information available, through an honest and transparent platform, and we are glad to hear that you have been able to use the system so effectively! We look forward to providing your investment advice for many years to come, so if you have any suggestions or improvements to recommend please contact us directly at thegorilla@gorillatrades.com . We would certainly value your feedback! See you in the jungle!
williams785
5/3/17

I have found the Gorilla Trades service allows me a consistent way to make money in the stock market. No service is 100% on every trade, but my experience has been a very good one. Matching this service with basic technical chart watching is a powerful combination. Timing when to get in and out of the trade recommendations by watching a daily or weekly chart is a safety net. I highly recommend the service.

Response from Gorilla T., GorillaTrades Representative
William, thank you for sharing the experience you have had with GorillaTrades! Many subscribers use the GorillaTrades service in unique ways, by integrating another style or their own personal approach with the GorillaTrades system. We have heard many similar success stories over the years, and we are glad to hear that you have had such success with utilizing basic technical chart watching with the GorillaTrades system. The Gorilla looks forward to providing your investment advice for many years to come, so if you have any suggestions or improvements to recommend please contact us directly at thegorilla@gorillatrades.com . We would certainly value your feedback! See you in the jungle!
noahd27
4/20/17

If you want resourceful and early information, this is definitely where to look. Skeptical with most advice, but these guys have really been on the right side of things. Would recommend.

Response from Gorilla T., GorillaTrades Representative
Noah, thank you for sharing your experience with GorillaTrades. We love to hear our subscribers’ success stories, and we are glad to hear that you have been able to use the GorillaTrades system to your advantage! We look forward to helping you achieve your goals for years to come, so if you have any suggestions or improvements to recommend please contact us directly at thegorilla@gorillatrades.com . We would certainly value your feedback! See you in the jungle!
jims244
3/10/17

I have tried MANY services over the years, and I have found a few that were OK. But GT is the only one I have stuck with, and for good reason! When I first started using the system in the early 2000s , I tried to outsmart the system by buying picks in aftermarket or premarket to try to get ahead, leaving me with picks that quickly reversed course and produced losses. But after I actually started following the gorillas recommendations, I have never looked back. Look-not every pick will be a winner. LOSSES HAPPEN. I have incurred MANY losers over the years, but with GT my profits ALWAYS outweigh the losses. As a matter of fact, as I write this review I currently have 17 different stocks that gorilla recommended over the last 5-6months that have double digit profits. hrg +14% aapl +17% incy +33% alb +11% tsem +25% dd+11% nflx +17% swks+23% lrcx +18% avgo+27% wal +33% . And more. If you want to fact these numbers, go right ahead they list all of their trades WINNERS & LOSERS for all subscribers to see

This is not my opinion, these are the facts. Truth be told, I only decided to share this post after my nephew was duped into trying some fool proof investment strategy, which advised him to bet big And ultimately, he lost big.Hopefully this review will steer a few traders away from the get rich quick programs that promise big returns and DONT follow through. GT works

Tip for consumers: if your refer a friend to try the site and they sign up, they will give you a free month of service. ask about their referral program

Response from Gorilla T., GorillaTrades Representative
Jim, thank you for the generous review. The Gorilla is delighted to hear of your success utilizing the GorillaTrades system, and he certainly appreciates your loyalty! We look forward to being your financial service of choice for many years to come, so if you have any suggestions or improvements to recommend please contact us directly at thegorilla@gorillatrades.com . We would definitely appreciate your feedback! See you in the jungle!
stevent63
11/20/16

As stock picking services go, this has to be the worst. I signed up and in less than 60 days after following all the picks provided I lost over $3000. Every pick but 2 went down dramatically with most of them hitting the recommended stop loss. Please stay away from this service, they have no idea what they're doing.

Response from Gorilla T., GorillaTrades Representative
Steven, we are disappointed to hear that you were not satisfied with your GorillaTrades experience. After a review of our communications, it appears as though we did try to resolve your issues by extending your free trial at no cost, reemphasizing the importance of fully understanding the GorillaTrades system before investing, as well as reiterating the market’s performance and how that should factor into your evaluation. However, during the time frame in question the Nasdaq fell by 2.3%, the Dow fell by 2.5%, while the S&P fell by 3.6%. Please note that during this same volatile time period, there were a total of 28 losing transactions averaging approximately 8.2%, while there were a total of 44 winning transactions averaging approximately 9%. Thus, not fully adhering to the Gorilla’s advice can certainly result in losses, especially in pursuing the most aggressive strategies during such a volatile period. But if you followed the Gorilla’s recommendations, any losses incurred during this time period should have been minimal. Additionally, if you owned any positions outside of GorillaTrades’ recommendations, we are sure that you felt this market decline in these positions as well, as this decline was not exclusive to GorillaTrades’ recommendations. With that said, the Gorilla strongly believes in the importance of removing all emotions from investing. As any good investor knows, losses will occur. The key to investing is to minimize your losses while riding your winners, and we believe we have been successful in doing just that. Please note that even after we repeatedly attempted to fix the situation and offer our personal attention to address your concerns, you continued to send in vulgar and offensive emails to our staff and refused to acknowledge any of the facts presented or any of our suggestions. In any case, feel free to contact us directly at thegorilla@gorillatrades.com and we will be glad to further clarify any of your questions.
markw212
4/29/16

Dear Gorilla, I am sending you a banana bouquet,
using The Gorillas price parameters
I designed a trade and purchased $112 06may16 call options at 3:55pm 0n 27april16 for $2.64 with the expectation that the Gorillas first target of $120.50. would be met after earnings.
The announcement took place five minutes later at 4pm 27apr16. The stock immediately popped to $117.50, then climbed to $121.00 or so.
I sold the Call options around 10am 28apr16 for $7.66.
The Gorilla consistently delivers outstanding trade setups. I made enough from the trade to pay for a decade of service. Regards, Mark

Response from Gorilla T., GorillaTrades Representative
Mark, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with GorillaTrades! The Gorilla appreciates you sharing your unique approach to investing with GorillaTrades’ recommendations, as this may help other subscribers to do the same. This is just one of the many benefits of the GorillaTrades system; the recommended parameters can be used and adjusted to each individual investor’s goals! We look forward to being your financial service of choice for many years to come, so if you have any suggestions or improvements to recommend please contact us directly at thegorilla@gorillatrades.com . We would definitely appreciate your feedback! See you in the jungle!
larrys107
4/18/16

I was using another service during the last correction on 01/2016-02/2016 and I lost a moderate sum of money, which made me sick to my stomach and gun shy trading for the time being I started using GT and I am happy to say I made up the losses I sustained. Plus I covered my subscription cost and maintained a reasonable return even though this is a tough market that seems to lack volume. This is an excellent simple service. I have made errors using the system. I let my emotion get involved and I was shook out of some positions that a week or two later reached their first target. I missed out on a considerable profit. I know now to trust GT. Just follow the tips, set your stops and achieve success with GT.
People who complain, I assume think every trade will be a winner, but that is unrealistic expectation. You will have many winners with GT as long as you follow the tips and use confirmed picks, but don't get me wrong, some will be losers also. The service is easy to use.
The education does not teach you how to trade with a broker, but it teaches you how to use the system. It is important to follow the guidelines.
I have used systems such as vectorvest (too expensive), action alerts (long term positions with no stops implemented), leaderboard (expensive and small number of picks), but I do like IBD. Out of them all GT is the simplest, get your evening email, research potential picks, wait until they trigger and confirm, sell 75% at your first target.
I love the service and I make more money with it than without it.

Response from Gorilla T., GorillaTrades Representative
Larry, thank you for sharing the personal success that you have had with the GorillaTrades investment system! The Gorilla appreciates you taking the time to share some of the mistakes you have made in the market, and explain how GorillaTrades has helped you today. Your mention of letting emotions get involved with your investments is a common mistake made by many beginner and experienced investors alike. Recognizing this mistake was a crucial discovery, and working to remove your emotions from the equation will only continue to improve your results! We look forward to providing your investment advice for many years to come, so if you have any suggestions or improvements to recommend please contact us directly at thegorilla@gorillatrades.com . We would certainly value your feedback! See you in the jungle!
alexn38
11/10/15

Ive been trading with Gorilla for just about three years now. Hands down the best site ive ever used. They definitely give you the upper hand and give you the leg up on the market. Used responsibly and sensibly, theyll make you money almost every time.

Response from Gorilla T., GorillaTrades Representative
Alex, thank you for sharing the success you have had with GorillaTrades! The Gorilla loves to hear subscriber success stories, and he especially likes how you mentioned using the service "responsibly and sensibly". Over the years, we have found that the subscribers who make the most money using GorillaTrades, have the greatest understanding of the GorillaTrades service and how to use it to their advantage. Thus, the subscribers that take the time to understand the system and how to use it responsibly and sensibly are often our longest subscribers! The Gorilla looks forward to providing your investment advice for many years to come, so if you have any suggestions or improvements to recommend please contact us directly at thegorilla@gorillatrades.com . We would certainly value your feedback! See you in the jungle!
daveb106
8/28/15

The problem with many of these investment advisory services is that the information they get out to their subscribers is often too late to capitalize on the profitable appreciation. Gorilla trades gets their advice out early enough for us to take profitable action!

Response from Gorilla T., GorillaTrades Representative
Dave, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with GorillaTrades! Timing is definitely one of the most critical aspects of investing! GorillaTrades always aims to provide the most vital information to our subscribers in a timely manner so that subscribers can capitalize on the information, and we are glad that you have been able to do so! We look forward to providing your investment advice for many years to come, so if you have any suggestions or improvements to recommend please contact us directly at thegorilla@gorillatrades.com . We would certainly value your feedback! See you in the jungle!
liyahp
6/16/15

The gorilla has really helped my success as a trader. I can now trade part time with full time income

Response from Gorilla T., GorillaTrades Representative
Liyah, thank you for sharing your experience with Gorilla Trades. The Gorilla loves to hear our subscribers’ success stories, and he is glad to hear that you have been able to use the Gorilla Trades system to your advantage! We look forward to helping you achieve your goals for years to come, so if you have any suggestions or improvements to recommend please contact us directly at thegorilla@gorillatrades.com . We would certainly value your feedback! See you in the jungle!
michaelm265
6/9/15

Ill admit at first I was skeptical having a primate picking my stocks for me but after giving the gorilla a shot back in 2007, I have been a loyal subscriber ever since. I have made money hand over fist following the gorillas rules of the jungle. The key is to follow their system and dont let your emotions get involved! pretty easy! Thank you mr.gorilla for making the past 8 years profitable ones!

Tip for consumers: Follow the recommendations and keep your emotions out of it!

Response from Gorilla T., GorillaTrades Representative
Michael, thank you for the generous review. The Gorilla is delighted to hear that you have profited from his recommendations for the past 8 years. We are glad that you were able to overlook the fact that we’ve got a Gorilla picking stocks for our service, as we certainly value your business! We look forward to being your financial service of choice for many years to come, so if you have any suggestions or improvements to recommend please contact us directly at thegorilla@gorillatrades.com . We would definitely appreciate your feedback! See you in the jungle!
gmanf
5/15/15

i've been using Gorilla Trades since 2005. i gotta tell you, these guys are on point. follow exactly what they show and do your own due diligence, you will make money. this year i havent lost on any trade. made my clients money, and myself over $100,000 in commissions in 4 month. i love the Gorilla.

Response from Gorilla T., GorillaTrades Representative
Gman, thank you for taking the time to share your personal experience with Gorilla Trades. A large amount of our subscribers are actually brokers, advisors, fund managers, etc. The Gorilla loves to hear that other professionals within the industry, such as yourself are able to use Gorilla Trades recommendations and have such success! We look forward to being your service of choice for many years to come, so if you have any suggestions or improvements to recommend please contact us directly at thegorilla@gorillatrades.com . We would certainly value your feedback! See you in the jungle!
johnd365
5/13/15

The Gorilla's methodology is clear, concise, and easy to follow. For 11 years I have followed the Jungle Rules and consistently, year in and year out, made 2-3% return per month. With a decent on-line broker who offers conditional trades, you have no reason to spend more than an hour a day managing your positions. Thanks Gorilla Trades for a great 11 years and counting.

Response from Gorilla T., GorillaTrades Representative
John, thank you for taking the time to share your years of experience with Gorilla Trades. We are glad to hear that you have been so successful following the Gorilla Trades system, and we appreciate your years of loyalty to The Gorilla! Given that you are a long-time subscriber, if you have any suggestions or improvements to recommend please contact us directly at thegorilla@gorillatrades.com . We would certainly value your feedback! See you in the jungle!

Ted, Absolutely! Both of the options strategies that are included with each GorillaTrades subscription are included as a bonus. Therefore, if you were an options trader that wanted to focus exclusively on the Option Ideas, you could certainly do that and easily be able to justify the cost of the subscription. However, if you were a stock trader that wanted to focus exclusively on the GorillaPicks (or stock recommendations), you could certainly do that as well. You could even opt-out of receiving any options-related emails if you would like, but you do not need to participate in the options recommendations at all in order to get the most out of your GorillaTrades subscription. If you have any additional questions, please don't hesitate to contact us directly at: thegorilla@gorillatrades.com . We will be happy to assist you further!

By Gorilla T., GorillaTrades Representative

Chris, We do not offer any kind of Forex advice, the Gorilla only offers stock and options advice. If you have any additional questions, please don't hesitate to contact us directly at thegorilla@gorillatrades.com. We look forward to seeing you in the jungle!

By Gorilla T., GorillaTrades Representative

Matthew, There is no specific account size required in order to take advantage of the GorillaTrades offering. In fact, the Gorilla's investing principles have proven to be effective for thousands of subscribers throughout the world, regardless of portfolio size. If you have any additional questions, please don't hesitate to contact us directly at thegorilla@gorillatrades.com. We look forward to seeing you in the jungle!

By Gorilla T., GorillaTrades Representative

Robert, Absolutely! Please email us directly at thegorilla@gorillatrades.com and one of our team members will happily provide you with the results of our options recommendations, as well as our stock recommendations if you would like. If you have any additional questions, please don't hesitate to contact us directly at thegorilla@gorillatrades.com. We look forward to seeing you in the jungle!

By Gorilla T., GorillaTrades Representative

Alex, There are currently two options strategies that are included with each GorillaTrades subscription for free: The Gorilla's Option Idea of The Week and the Express Options Picks Strategy. Both strategies are simply bonuses to the GorillaTrades subscription, as they are included at no additional cost! With the Gorillas Option Idea of The Week strategy, each recommendation is clearly explained with the exact parameters needed to execute the trade as recommended, including the ideal price at which to purchase and sell each individual call, the suggested number of contracts, the expiration date, etc. In short, all of the information you would need to execute an Option Idea of The Week trade is provided when the idea is initially released. If you have any additional questions, please don't hesitate to contact us directly at thegorilla@gorillatrades.com. We look forward to seeing you in the jungle!

By Gorilla T., GorillaTrades Representative

Frank, The GorillaTrades service costs $499.95 on a yearly basis or $795 on a bi-yearly basis, but that is only after your Free 30-Day Trial. All you need to provide is your name and an email address to sign up for the Free Trial, there is absolutely no credit card required. Once your Free Trial is complete, you will have the opportunity to choose either the yearly or bi-yearly subscription options mentioned above. And if for any reason you are not completely satisfied with the GorillaTrades service during your free trial, simply cancel your subscription and you will not be charged a single penny. If you have any additional questions, please don't hesitate to contact us directly at thegorilla@gorillatrades.com. We look forward to seeing you in the jungle!

By Gorilla T., GorillaTrades Representative

Norman, The GorillaTrades subscription is available at a yearly rate of just $499.95 per yer, or a bi-yearly rate of just $795 for two years. You may sign up by visiting the below link: https://www.gorillatrades.com/sign-up-now/ . If you have any additional questions, please don't hesitate to contact us directly at: thegorilla@gorillatrades.com . We will be happy to assist you further!

By Gorilla T., GorillaTrades Representative

Chris, There are currently two options strategies that are included with each GorillaTrades subscription for free! The first strategy is the Gorillas Option Idea of The Week, which is clearly explained with the exact parameters needed to execute the trade as recommended, including the ideal price at which to purchase and sell each individual call, the suggested number of contracts, etc. The second strategy is the Gorillas Express Options Picks strategy, which subscribers execute at their own discretion. We hope this brief explanation helps, but if you have any other questions about the GorillaTrades service or its offering, please dont hesitate to contact us directly at thegorilla@gorillatrades.com. We will be happy to assist you further!

By Gorilla T., GorillaTrades Representative

Anthony, The GorillaTrades system will require a few minutes of your time in order to understand the basics, but overall, the system is very simple to use and implement on your own. Additionally, we have organized the service so that you can get up to speed very quickly, so you you are able to hit the ground running! Although, if you have any questions during your subscription, please note that our staff is readily available to answer your questions via email. If you have any additional questions, please don't hesitate to contact us directly at thegorilla@gorillatrades.com. We look forward to seeing you in the jungle!

By Gorilla T., GorillaTrades Representative

Dave, The Menu of Ideas are listed at the very top of the Gorillas nightly newsletter underneath GorillaTrades Menu of Ideas. You should see six columns with New Potential GorillaPicks, Recently Triggered, Recently Confirmed, etc. listed at the top of the nightly newsletter. We hope this brief explanation helps, but if you are still having trouble finding the Gorillas Menu of Ideas, or have any other questions about the GorillaTrades service, please dont hesitate to contact us directly at thegorilla@gorillatrades.com. We will be happy to assist you further!

By Gorilla T., GorillaTrades Representative
Questions? Get answers from the GorillaTrades staff and other customers.

1 Photo for GorillaTrades