Review of StudyBay

support@studybay.com

loant5
Loan T.
1/24/19

If you don't really help time or struggle with your writing skill, studybay will help you make it all.

sofiaa38
1/24/19

StudyBay is my only go to and the best website where you will find excellent A+ writers. Thanks to StudyBay I have been able to accomplish school assignments , Work full time, and spend time doing what I need to get done. There are three writers that I love. I recommend Three of my favorite writers which are : luvlyn, Ephraim Kimani and Speedysolver. Speedysolver will deliver urgent work as fast as 4 to 5 hrs if needed. I am currently working with speedysolver with my second assignment and she excels at what she does. I am a very pleased and Happy customer :)

tongy5
1/24/19

My writer's name is Celinawangari. She has wrote a good research essay which is about intermittent fasting for me and it is plagiarism free. She had also delivered the paper to me on time. I will hire her at next time

shajiag
1/24/19

My writers name is bornprowriter. She is an amazing writer and delivers A+ papers without plagiarism.

jens150
1/24/19

I have been using Studybay for about a year now and I absolutely love it! I have a very busy schedule and using this site has made my life so much easier. I would highly recommend Studybay to anyone seeking higher education. I particularly like how when I post an assignment it automatically gets the attention of the writers so there is no wait time for me. I am able to post the particulars of the assignment and I can trust that it will get done properly. The writers are very friendly and reliable, my favorite writer in particular "mykol" is truly the best. They are very detail oriented and timely. Consider using studybay the next time you have an assignment, you will be glad you did!

tszm
1/24/19

studybay is an excellent and awesome website which provides unique eassy among massive people. Abitah is very good writer, fast, responsible. Highly reccommmened her.

maryg290
1/24/19

i have chosen the same writer 6 times im satisfied i think im lucky because it needs time to chose the ideal writer. she isnt perfect but saves me lots lots of time researching etc i usually have to correct few syntax grammar mistakes..

rifas1
1/24/19

Writing assignments is so less hectic and just makes everything easy. They have some great writers for people who are weak in writing.

dyllant
12/29/18

Excellent literature and delivered early. Very satisfactory with the end result. Will be coming back soon.

mindyt13
12/13/18

TheExcellentTutor did a great job on the assignment and completed on requested date and time. Price is decent and recommended for anyone who have no time to complete their coursework. They writer knew the subject and it was an A paper. They will correct your paper if there are grammars or spelling problems also.

marios88
12/11/18

My writer PHDessays was amazing. She wrote exactly what I asked for and the process was super fast I'm very happy.

bashiri
12/3/18

I needed a research paper to be written spoke to a writer but their price was a little too high asked them to bring it down. They was willing to work with me, very nice and did great work in a timely manner, will be a returning customer!!

reonnar
12/1/18

Studybay has helped me throughout school but u should choose a good writer and the extra fees are way too high now

brittanyr75
11/28/18

I am a single mom and sometimes I need help with writing a paper. My son consumes so much of my time and having studybay help has been a true lifesaver, i would use studybay again

katherinel83
11/15/18

I typically use HaroldCH he is great, does a great job, he delivers before the deadline, easy to work with

ricardod43
11/15/18

the writer was amazing. he met all my expectations and actually delivered before the deadline. will definitely use them again.

sergiop32
11/14/18

Study Bay is a great website for anybody who needs an extra help on a academic assignment my writer SWEETV recently help me on English assignment which she did great on. I really recommend this website to any college student who needs help

sahara12
11/11/18

This is my 6th time using studybay.com they have wonderful writer and very hopeful and they finish the assignment before the due date.

nicholasl92
11/4/18

So appreciate that many professional writer in this website. All did a great job so far that I have working with.
Recently, I have a piece of work about some communication approach. The writer did a professional research for me that I am so appreciate

tianap4
11/4/18

I find this to be very helpful with my class work. I got help from james19 who helped me with my essay. I got my work on time .

trucl2
10/22/18

My writer is ProfLacey. She did a very good job and on time. This website is save myself a lot because sometime I couldn't finish my papers on time while working and take care of my family. I'm glad to find this useful website.

annab435
10/19/18

I've spent about 2k on their services (40 orders placed and paid) and I trusted them every time accepting my orders even though the quality of their writers is not that good. Trust me, I've done 40 orders with them.

And the only time I complained was when one of the writers came back to chat with me bragging that he made administration remove my negative feedback.

They keep removing negative reviews left by clients about writer's performance. When I caught them doing so for the first time they said it was a technical glitch. But when they did it again I realized it was a standard procedure for them. I tried to appeal but they refused to accept that.
And I was really honest in that review saying that the paper was a low quality and contained crucial grammar mistakes (nothing offensive or so).

I wish they could value their clients.
My Order ID is 684976

Response from Ashley B., StudyBay Representative
Hi Anna,

While I undestand your concern that your review has been removed, I can assure you that any reviews that are removed by our staff, are removed for a proper reason. We have an option that allows our experts to appeal against reviews they consider unjustified. After receiving an appeal, our staff examines the case, and may remove the review. Our policy with regards to removing the reviews is open to all our users - we do not hide this information from anyone - it's published in our help center: https://help.studybay.com/writers/dispute-resolution/how-to-petition-against-a-negative-review

I apologize for your negative experience with Studybay. Thank you for your valuable feedback - I really appreciate it.
elizabethe134
10/18/18

The writers are knowledgeable and on time. The best site to go for all your research papers and assignments.

saikirang
10/18/18

I ordered a essay which I got in Business Communication. Hired a writer and relaxed till her response. Completed it faster than I thought with all the requirements.

juanat3
10/18/18

My writer's name is 24hrwriter. She has completed and delivered several papers for me on Studybay plagiarism free. She have delivered both papers before the due date and in a timely manner. She is a must hire.

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Everyone that chooses to use this site needs to remember that using a paper written by someone else, or even using a paper written yourself for another class, is academic dishonesty and fraud. If you purchase a paper to fulfill a course requirement, you have violated your academic institutions honor code/plagiarism policies and, if discovered, you will (at the very least) receive a failing grade.

By Christina B.

try my writer for public health and thank me later.. here is the link https://studybay.com/authors/nursepen/

By mary h.

Studybay is freelance marketplace. You work with Writers without any intermediates, that's why we can offer you the best price! Welcome ;)

By Ashley B., StudyBay Representative

As we have writers from different countries and with different background, getting a UK essay should not be a problem :)

By Ashley B., StudyBay Representative

You will get your money back as a credit if your assignment is not completed on time or the writer did not follow your instructions. They can edit you paper for you too.

By Mindy T.

Hello, I can help you with the work. Contact via priscawam@gmail.com.

By Wambui W.

No , they simply do not check for plagarism and I have purchased an essay for them that contains plagarism which I get a zero on the course and they did not issue me a refund

By Ivy W.

No they will not issue you a refund

By Ivy W.

Look for the response the writer gives when bidding for your work. If it's a generic response with a too good to be true price, it probably is too good to be true.

By Click B.

Be more careful!?

By Click B.
Questions? Get answers from the StudyBay staff and other customers.

20 Photos for StudyBay