Review of StudyBay

Tel: 1-855-407-7728
support@studybay.com

sahara12
11/11/18

This is my 6th time using studybay.com they have wonderful writer and very hopeful and they finish the assignment before the due date.

ostapd
11/7/18

Nice website. I love the it! Would like to recommend you a writer AcademicGurus1, she did a pretty nice job!

nicholasl92
11/4/18

So appreciate that many professional writer in this website. All did a great job so far that I have working with.
Recently, I have a piece of work about some communication approach. The writer did a professional research for me that I am so appreciate

tianap4
11/4/18

I find this to be very helpful with my class work. I got help from james19 who helped me with my essay. I got my work on time .

trucl2
10/22/18

My writer is ProfLacey. She did a very good job and on time. This website is save myself a lot because sometime I couldn't finish my papers on time while working and take care of my family. I'm glad to find this useful website.

annab435
10/19/18

I've spent about 2k on their services (40 orders placed and paid) and I trusted them every time accepting my orders even though the quality of their writers is not that good. Trust me, I've done 40 orders with them.

And the only time I complained was when one of the writers came back to chat with me bragging that he made administration remove my negative feedback.

They keep removing negative reviews left by clients about writer's performance. When I caught them doing so for the first time they said it was a technical glitch. But when they did it again I realized it was a standard procedure for them. I tried to appeal but they refused to accept that.
And I was really honest in that review saying that the paper was a low quality and contained crucial grammar mistakes (nothing offensive or so).

I wish they could value their clients.
My Order ID is 684976

Response from Ashley B., StudyBay Representative
Hi Anna,

While I undestand your concern that your review has been removed, I can assure you that any reviews that are removed by our staff, are removed for a proper reason. We have an option that allows our experts to appeal against reviews they consider unjustified. After receiving an appeal, our staff examines the case, and may remove the review. Our policy with regards to removing the reviews is open to all our users - we do not hide this information from anyone - it's published in our help center: https://help.studybay.com/writers/dispute-resolution/how-to-petition-against-a-negative-review

I apologize for your negative experience with Studybay. Thank you for your valuable feedback - I really appreciate it.
elizabethe134
10/18/18

The writers are knowledgeable and on time. The best site to go for all your research papers and assignments.

saikirang
10/18/18

I ordered a essay which I got in Business Communication. Hired a writer and relaxed till her response. Completed it faster than I thought with all the requirements.

juanat3
10/18/18

My writer's name is 24hrwriter. She has completed and delivered several papers for me on Studybay plagiarism free. She have delivered both papers before the due date and in a timely manner. She is a must hire.

jb714
10/17/18

My writer is Terry Macharia. She is the best writer studybay has. All of her work is less than 8% plagiarism. Studybay is the site to go to for homework assistance. I have not had any grade less than a B with their writers help.

charityw12
10/17/18

On this website Studybay.com there are people on there that will help you get your assignment done the day you want it. If you want an essay done the day it's due you will have it by that day. One of the people that I hired on the website user name thePEN helped me with my essay and because of that I got an A. Also I promise that all the writers on there will not plagiarize your work and you will get a good grade on your assignment.

eulynden
10/11/18

I hired this writer (TopEliteWriter), it was a short noticed but she was able to get it done on time. I was happy of my papers.

juanu6
10/4/18

They are always on time & provide high quality service as well as reasonable pricing. Would highly recommend!

maryw557
9/22/18

Studybay has been so helpful in providing well written work on all my assignments. My writer mykol is such an amazing writer who not only makes sure that she provides the best paper ever but makes sure that all your needs are catered for at the end. I would definately recommend her as she is an oustanding, excellent writer. Thanks a million times studybay.

susannas4
9/20/18

This is a very helpful site for all my papers. I work with Brandin who is absolutely the best write. Very fast and effective.

shareeab
9/20/18

Its great and super helpful. Mulindodavy is very good. I am always busy and i get a lot of work done with them.

chinaf
9/20/18

I've used Studybay a couple of times now and both times I received a great quality paper. Both @mokayas and @SAMANTHA11 were very good at composing my papers. I received an A for both of them. I would definitely recommend since they saved me from a bad grade .

judim31
9/18/18

I can't say enough how helpful it has been to use studybay. I have used them several times for help on things from English to history. The last project was on the battle of Seattle. The work is top notch which is good because I'm an a student who sometimes runs into a time crunch.

academicw3
9/16/18

I have been ordering from them for a long time and most of the times got average grades till I met DrJacklynne who apparently no longer works there. Later, as fate had I saw her profile in Instagram and that's how I began getting A's. I recommend her actually very friendly and helpful.

syifae
9/13/18

the writer like Albertmariita gave me shook, cause he's just so fast as fast as cars. i gave 3 days to finish the task turns out he only need 1 day to finish them all!

haleyh28
9/6/18

This is an amazing site and highly recommend anyone who is in a crunch for time to use this website their writers are excellent and finish on time. I highly recommend this site.

elisas24
9/4/18
• Updated review

I have been using this company for about 6 months the work and services provided have been outstanding and extraordinary

“Excellent”
• Previous review

I couldn't be any happier with the service this site has provider my writer has provided me with excellent and outstanding work. I am very grateful for all the help she has provided

“Outstanding Service”
• Previous review

I been using this site for about 6 months and have no complaints. My writer has always provided my work in a timely matter my writer is an extraordinary writer and I would recommend this site and my writer to friends and family.

youssefe8
8/14/18

Got it complete on time and was very kind on answering my questions Thank you so much. It was big help for me, looking forward to work with you

chijiokei
8/12/18

Awesome site that helps people with their write-ups through professional writers that are vetted and verified by experts. 0% plagiarism and subsidised affordable fees, no matter you need, their professional writers will deliver ASAP. (My candid advice? I recommend mary54 and luvlyn, thank me later)

jessem138
8/6/18

Amazing site, great writers - super helpful. Would highly recommend! Every aspect of my request was met and in some instances exceeded. Not only are the writers professionals but are genuine humans who listen to your needs.

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Everyone that chooses to use this site needs to remember that using a paper written by someone else, or even using a paper written yourself for another class, is academic dishonesty and fraud. If you purchase a paper to fulfill a course requirement, you have violated your academic institutions honor code/plagiarism policies and, if discovered, you will (at the very least) receive a failing grade.

By Christina B.

try my writer for public health and thank me later.. here is the link https://studybay.com/authors/nursepen/

By mary h.

Studybay is freelance marketplace. You work with Writers without any intermediates, that's why we can offer you the best price! Welcome ;)

By Ashley B., StudyBay Representative

As we have writers from different countries and with different background, getting a UK essay should not be a problem :)

By Ashley B., StudyBay Representative

You will get your money back as a credit if your assignment is not completed on time or the writer did not follow your instructions. They can edit you paper for you too.

By Mindy T.

Hello, I can help you with the work. Contact via priscawam@gmail.com.

By Wambui W.

No , they simply do not check for plagarism and I have purchased an essay for them that contains plagarism which I get a zero on the course and they did not issue me a refund

By Ivy W.

No they will not issue you a refund

By Ivy W.

Look for the response the writer gives when bidding for your work. If it's a generic response with a too good to be true price, it probably is too good to be true.

By Click B.

Be more careful!?

By Click B.
Questions? Get answers from the StudyBay staff and other customers.

18 Photos for StudyBay