Review of StudyBay

Tel: 1-855-407-7728
support@studybay.com

jb714
10/17/18

My writer is Terry Macharia. She is the best writer studybay has. All of her work is less than 8% plagiarism. Studybay is the site to go to for homework assistance. I have not had any grade less than a B with their writers help.

charityw12
10/17/18

On this website Studybay.com there are people on there that will help you get your assignment done the day you want it. If you want an essay done the day it's due you will have it by that day. One of the people that I hired on the website user name thePEN helped me with my essay and because of that I got an A. Also I promise that all the writers on there will not plagiarize your work and you will get a good grade on your assignment.

eulynden
10/11/18

I hired this writer (TopEliteWriter), it was a short noticed but she was able to get it done on time. I was happy of my papers.

juanu6
10/4/18

They are always on time & provide high quality service as well as reasonable pricing. Would highly recommend!

maryw557
9/22/18

Studybay has been so helpful in providing well written work on all my assignments. My writer mykol is such an amazing writer who not only makes sure that she provides the best paper ever but makes sure that all your needs are catered for at the end. I would definately recommend her as she is an oustanding, excellent writer. Thanks a million times studybay.

susannas4
9/20/18

This is a very helpful site for all my papers. I work with Brandin who is absolutely the best write. Very fast and effective.

shareeab
9/20/18

Its great and super helpful. Mulindodavy is very good. I am always busy and i get a lot of work done with them.

chinaf
9/20/18

I've used Studybay a couple of times now and both times I received a great quality paper. Both @mokayas and @SAMANTHA11 were very good at composing my papers. I received an A for both of them. I would definitely recommend since they saved me from a bad grade .

judim31
9/18/18

I can't say enough how helpful it has been to use studybay. I have used them several times for help on things from English to history. The last project was on the battle of Seattle. The work is top notch which is good because I'm an a student who sometimes runs into a time crunch.

academicw3
9/16/18

I have been ordering from them for a long time and most of the times got average grades till I met DrJacklynne who apparently no longer works there. Later, as fate had I saw her profile in Instagram and that's how I began getting A's. I recommend her actually very friendly and helpful.

syifae
9/13/18

the writer like Albertmariita gave me shook, cause he's just so fast as fast as cars. i gave 3 days to finish the task turns out he only need 1 day to finish them all!

haleyh28
9/6/18

This is an amazing site and highly recommend anyone who is in a crunch for time to use this website their writers are excellent and finish on time. I highly recommend this site.

elisas24
9/4/18
• Updated review

I have been using this company for about 6 months the work and services provided have been outstanding and extraordinary

“Excellent”
• Previous review

I couldn't be any happier with the service this site has provider my writer has provided me with excellent and outstanding work. I am very grateful for all the help she has provided

“Outstanding Service”
• Previous review

I been using this site for about 6 months and have no complaints. My writer has always provided my work in a timely matter my writer is an extraordinary writer and I would recommend this site and my writer to friends and family.

youssefe8
8/14/18

Got it complete on time and was very kind on answering my questions Thank you so much. It was big help for me, looking forward to work with you

chijiokei
8/12/18

Awesome site that helps people with their write-ups through professional writers that are vetted and verified by experts. 0% plagiarism and subsidised affordable fees, no matter you need, their professional writers will deliver ASAP. (My candid advice? I recommend mary54 and luvlyn, thank me later)

jessem138
8/6/18

Amazing site, great writers - super helpful. Would highly recommend! Every aspect of my request was met and in some instances exceeded. Not only are the writers professionals but are genuine humans who listen to your needs.

tabitham21
7/16/18

Study bay is an awesome site that helps provide people with professional writers. It is a great site that protects both the writer ant the customer. I recommend the site to everyone that may need the extra help.

imrank45
7/12/18

I needed help in writing college level english essay and ESTER did an excellent job by assisting me in writing quality essay within reasonable price and turn around time of 24 hrs.

jamilab6
7/6/18

I like this site, been using for a year and the writers always deliver. I've never had a problem with any of my essays as the writers are usually masters degree qyality

jessicac362
7/3/18

Great writers. Helped me on my criminology work. Very fast paced work.Timely and dedicated. Will hire studybay writers again. Will highly recommend these writers. 0 plagiarism and excellent writing skills.

alexisd52
6/28/18

I had a great experience with fredd. He has done a few papers for me and it has worked out in my favor every time. I will continue to use this website.

lisac600
6/9/18

Very prompt service by Dr.Helen. Great price and hopefully a A plus paper. First time using a service like this . Giving it a A grade for the writer. She followed the instructions and we recv it back a day before it was due

tynesiat2
6/4/18

Ive gotten dozens of papers from this site. All 100% original work. Most writers will give you a turn it in report to show originality. The writers keep in contact the whole time to ensure accuracy and that papers are finished on time

sushd1
6/2/18

It offers the freedom to choose your preferred writer and negotiate a favourable price. I can recommend it unlike other sites

darrickk1
5/29/18

Great work, fast and great communication. Would continue to use while I am in college. I have received all As. Thank you Studybay!!

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Everyone that chooses to use this site needs to remember that using a paper written by someone else, or even using a paper written yourself for another class, is academic dishonesty and fraud. If you purchase a paper to fulfill a course requirement, you have violated your academic institutions honor code/plagiarism policies and, if discovered, you will (at the very least) receive a failing grade.

By Christina B.

try my writer for public health and thank me later.. here is the link https://studybay.com/authors/nursepen/

By mary h.

Studybay is freelance marketplace. You work with Writers without any intermediates, that's why we can offer you the best price! Welcome ;)

By Ashley B., StudyBay Representative

As we have writers from different countries and with different background, getting a UK essay should not be a problem :)

By Ashley B., StudyBay Representative

You will get your money back as a credit if your assignment is not completed on time or the writer did not follow your instructions. They can edit you paper for you too.

By Mindy T.

Hello, I can help you with the work. Contact via priscawam@gmail.com.

By Wambui W.

No , they simply do not check for plagarism and I have purchased an essay for them that contains plagarism which I get a zero on the course and they did not issue me a refund

By Ivy W.

No they will not issue you a refund

By Ivy W.

Look for the response the writer gives when bidding for your work. If it's a generic response with a too good to be true price, it probably is too good to be true.

By Click B.

Be more careful!?

By Click B.
Questions? Get answers from the StudyBay staff and other customers.

20 Photos for StudyBay