Review of StudyBay

Tel: 1-855-407-7728
support@studybay.com

tabitham21
7/16/18

Study bay is an awesome site that helps provide people with professional writers. It is a great site that protects both the writer ant the customer. I recommend the site to everyone that may need the extra help.

imrank45
7/12/18

I needed help in writing college level english essay and ESTER did an excellent job by assisting me in writing quality essay within reasonable price and turn around time of 24 hrs.

jamilab6
7/6/18

I like this site, been using for a year and the writers always deliver. I've never had a problem with any of my essays as the writers are usually masters degree qyality

jessicac362
7/3/18

Great writers. Helped me on my criminology work. Very fast paced work.Timely and dedicated. Will hire studybay writers again. Will highly recommend these writers. 0 plagiarism and excellent writing skills.

alexisd52
6/28/18

I had a great experience with fredd. He has done a few papers for me and it has worked out in my favor every time. I will continue to use this website.

lisac600
6/9/18

Very prompt service by Dr.Helen. Great price and hopefully a A plus paper. First time using a service like this . Giving it a A grade for the writer. She followed the instructions and we recv it back a day before it was due

tynesiat2
6/4/18

Ive gotten dozens of papers from this site. All 100% original work. Most writers will give you a turn it in report to show originality. The writers keep in contact the whole time to ensure accuracy and that papers are finished on time

sushd1
6/2/18

It offers the freedom to choose your preferred writer and negotiate a favourable price. I can recommend it unlike other sites

darrickk1
5/29/18

Great work, fast and great communication. Would continue to use while I am in college. I have received all As. Thank you Studybay!!

limc6
5/29/18

The writer do the wrong referencing for me and end up fail me the courses because of the assignment. The assignment is worth 30marks and i just get around 10. The concept also wrong.

manes
5/21/18

i did everything to get my $10 discount but they just dont want me to have that one by all the means they can.Wasted my 1 hour. Any way thanks for doing my several assignments

Response from Ashley B., StudyBay Representative
Hi!
We've reviewed your case and I can assure you we don't skimp with our discounts. Our agents have posted a detailed guide on how to get a $10 discount on Studybay. You may find the article explaining the conditions in detail here: https://help.studybay.com/customers/special-offers/how-to-get-a-10-discount-for-your-next-order
Make sure you fulfil all the terms for our special offer, and our agents will add the credit to your account in no time!
omalarab
5/16/18

I've used other sites before, but studybay writers are consistent and prompt. The site is easy to navigate and if you need corrections on any project, they are willing to make corrections.

katressiab
5/16/18

Study bay have saved me a lot of headaches and stress being that I took 6 classes this semester. I have gotten over 5 assignments/essays done by Tamaraclara01, which is one of their trusted writes and I have gotten As on all of them. I couldn't be more satisfied with the service they offer and I will remain a loyal customer.

daniels531
5/15/18

Have used quite a few times for undergraduate work. Highly recommend enockiko1. He is very well read and does amazing references and paraphrasing. Will continue to use this service when needed. 100%

janeshag
5/14/18

Study bay is very flexible and is well staffed so I always have a writers auction which is great. Communication is always great and when confused theres always someone to help. Theres many engines out in place to help
You use the writer of your choice and writers reviews are available to be viewed.

sandrar209
5/14/18

This is the best site to go when you need your homework done. I recommend Coursetutor
who always gets it done on time and does it correctly.

ruthk45
5/9/18

they do not check papers from writers. got a paper with high plagiarism and end up failing the class

Response from Ashley B., StudyBay Representative
Dear ruth k! We're deeply sorry you experienced some difficulties working on our website. Please send us your user name or email address and Assignment ID, and we'll try to assist you. You may also contact us at the following toll-free phone number - 1-855-407-77-28, or via support chat on the website. We'll do our best to help you! We wish you good luck and looking forward to our long-term relationship.
dond98
5/4/18

Rayaxis is the writer i hired recently for the task called: A survey on image stenography based on Least Significant bit algorithm, she did amazing in its writing, i was so impressed, the site is also reliable and worth working with.

sonamt3
5/4/18

This is an awesome website if you want your assignment done properly so that you can get a sure shot A. I always use it and writers are awesome.

taet
TAE T.
4/29/18

Please order from QuickAnswers on studybay. She is the absolute best! She is very willing to work with you and gets the job done in amazing time.

keik14
4/24/18

i am user443788 from studybay and hired DrKimberly1PHD to write my paper about animal rights.There are many good professional writers there. Once you place your prose order, many writers will immediately email you and help you. Reasonable price, the article was completed on time. If you are not satisfied, you can ask the author to modify it at any time. In addition, the website has a warranty, so you do not have to worry about being deceived.

Tip for consumers: compare different writer

sandorf2
4/22/18

Very good site. has always helped me out with the best writers.
favored1 best writer. Can only recommend it. if you need help with your essay or dissertation do not hesitate.

lovee2
4/22/18

I had an assignment completed by jeregachoki5 on the 25th of February and it was more than expected... got a good grade and also very affordable

danettes1
4/22/18

I was in a crunch for time. I needed this done in 8 hours. She was fast and the work was quality work. The writer stayed in touch with me to ensure the process of the assignment was going well.

annac205
4/22/18

This site has professiona writers. this site is just awesome. some other people may say that the quality we get on this website is very poor however, I've hired many writers and most of them produced good quality writing, and only some are very bad at it. Whenever i don't have time to do any writing for my courses, this is my happy place.

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Everyone that chooses to use this site needs to remember that using a paper written by someone else, or even using a paper written yourself for another class, is academic dishonesty and fraud. If you purchase a paper to fulfill a course requirement, you have violated your academic institutions honor code/plagiarism policies and, if discovered, you will (at the very least) receive a failing grade.

By Christina B.

try my writer for public health and thank me later.. here is the link https://studybay.com/authors/nursepen/

By mary h.

Studybay is freelance marketplace. You work with Writers without any intermediates, that's why we can offer you the best price! Welcome ;)

By Ashley B., StudyBay Representative

As we have writers from different countries and with different background, getting a UK essay should not be a problem :)

By Ashley B., StudyBay Representative

You will get your money back as a credit if your assignment is not completed on time or the writer did not follow your instructions. They can edit you paper for you too.

By Mindy T.

Hello, I can help you with the work. Contact via priscawam@gmail.com.

By Wambui W.

No , they simply do not check for plagarism and I have purchased an essay for them that contains plagarism which I get a zero on the course and they did not issue me a refund

By Ivy W.

No they will not issue you a refund

By Ivy W.

Look for the response the writer gives when bidding for your work. If it's a generic response with a too good to be true price, it probably is too good to be true.

By Click B.

Be more careful!?

By Click B.
Questions? Get answers from the StudyBay staff and other customers.

18 Photos for StudyBay