Review of StudyBay

Tel: 1-855-407-7728
support@studybay.com

danettes1
4/22/18

I was in a crunch for time. I needed this done in 8 hours. She was fast and the work was quality work. The writer stayed in touch with me to ensure the process of the assignment was going well.

annac205
4/22/18

This site has professiona writers. this site is just awesome. some other people may say that the quality we get on this website is very poor however, I've hired many writers and most of them produced good quality writing, and only some are very bad at it. Whenever i don't have time to do any writing for my courses, this is my happy place.

lancea26
4/19/18

This site has efficient, professional, and nice writers. this site is just awesome. some other people may say that the quality we get on this website is very poor however, I've hired many writers and most of them produced good quality writing, and only some are very bad at it. When ever i don't have time to do any writing for my courses, this is my go to place

cleopatrag
4/19/18

Great work , credible , plagiarism free work. This has been a life line during my period of study. The commission for the customers I find his bit high but it is worth. The writers that I have used were all helpful. They are willing to readjust the assignment to perfection.

christians100
4/17/18

I need help with my Occupational Therapy Writing assigment, and received good service from on of the Studybays Author. I got it back well written and ahead of schedule.

michelleb339
4/13/18

Great Service!! I have used studybay a lot but this paper to me was the best. The writer hit every detail that was given to her and it was to me earlier than the due date. I would recommend all of friends and family to this site, if they ever needed help on.

ashleyh177
4/12/18

Love this website! I have had papers written on books and films and they have always come out great. As a student taking 16 credits it definitely frees up my time. Thank you!

zake6
4/12/18

Great service. My writer was so professional and got the assignment back quicker then expected. The team really out did themselves.

carterd12
4/11/18

I tried Studybay.com and had a great experience. My writer, Dr Garvin was fast, courteous and very knowlegeable. I got an A on political paper assignment. I recommend this site to help with your studies. Thanks Studybay!

tiffanies2
4/9/18

My friend recommended this site to me to help with my classwork & essays. I have been very happy so far.

zikiran
4/4/18

I recently had to find help and the person I connected with was awesome. StudyBay has helped me out a lot!If you ever need help thats the place to look.

devinc35
4/3/18

After using this service twice, I can attest to how terrible it is. The writers this company uses are from developing nations, and have no grasp of the English language. Both papers I've purchases here required an uncountable number of edits and corrections.

Also, I found that the writer largely plagiarized most of what was written, and most of it was therefore unusable.

Make sure you hire a company that can confirm it hires American, or at least British, or Canadian writers. Writers at this company must be from Africa, or Russia. Again, very, very low quality.

Response from Ashley B., StudyBay Representative
Dear Devin C! We're deeply sorry you experienced some difficulties working on our website. Please send us your user name or email address and Assignment ID, and we'll try to assist you. You may also contact us at the following toll-free phone number - 1-855-407-77-28, or via support chat on the website. We'll do our best to help you! We wish you good luck and looking forward to our long-term relationship.
amandap167
4/1/18

The papers have citations and the essays are on point! This service is what I have in my back pocket if I need to pull it out! Student, family, kids, and life sometimes are to much to handle, this service pulls me out of a hole when needed!! A+

annm309
3/25/18

My writer "PowerWords" was excellent and she helped me so much! My topic was a thesis paper in a film class. I highly recommend her.

patk54
3/24/18

i posted assignment by the topic "personal Statement' and their writer "haydenmuraguri" nailed it. Amazing guys

stellahm
3/19/18

I placed my order in studybay and was completed in a perfect way. I got an A in the essay the writer gave me.

crystalp42
3/15/18

I recently signed up with StudyBay after looking around at a bunch of other websites I found this worked the best for me, I love the fact that you get to communicate with your writer and they do not get paid until you have approved the work. I had a few last minute assignments that I needed assistance with and my writer pulled through, she did everything I asked, she even sent a rough draft on each assignment to make sure it was what I wanted before she sent me the final copy, overall I am extremely happy with this service and I will continue to use this platform.

renec54
3/15/18

I had a very positive experience on this website. It was done extremely fast, and exactly as I described it. Don't listen to the bad reviews, they just have gotten a crappy writer. Look at the writer's reviews first before booking them, this will save you time and money.

Tip for consumers: https://studybay.com/order-authors/mukiti/?ref=e2d585525d3e05d6&utm_source=physic_pp

Book that guy. He knows what he's doing.

antonym22
3/13/18

Just posted an essay about camping and I got great work and a quick turnaround of one day. I had a number of bids to choose from and picking my favourite writer was easy.

ahmada68
3/13/18

I recently just got essay help from StudyBay, and my order is about english essay it was really great helped me alot

alik99
3/13/18

studybay is one of the best site i found. i love it. any papers at any time can be done with good price. I recommend this to everyone.

umerk2
3/13/18

I couldn't be any happier with the service this site has provider my writer has provided me with excellent and outstanding... more

xueyaos
3/11/18

This site was right on time. I was very last minute with this assignment and before I looked up it was time to turn it in. I searched and was able to locate this site and they really helped me out!!! Im so happy I found them. The work was perfect !! writer Supergal helped me on my Anthropology class paper.

markm471
3/11/18

This is the worst site to work with. They just wait for you to build a profile and close your account. They rape, maim, kill. Slavery!!! Sh*tholes! I am so disappointed with them. I have worked with them for two years and they closed my account for no good reason. I even wrote them a letter only for them to reply my account can't be reinstated. Edusson is the Employer guys!

aprilt47
3/9/18

They are on top at getting papers back in time for due dates, 98% of the time I didn't have to send back for corrections. following required directions is great, constant open communication I liked

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Everyone that chooses to use this site needs to remember that using a paper written by someone else, or even using a paper written yourself for another class, is academic dishonesty and fraud. If you purchase a paper to fulfill a course requirement, you have violated your academic institutions honor code/plagiarism policies and, if discovered, you will (at the very least) receive a failing grade.

By Christina B.

try my writer for public health and thank me later.. here is the link https://studybay.com/authors/nursepen/

By mary h.

Studybay is freelance marketplace. You work with Writers without any intermediates, that's why we can offer you the best price! Welcome ;)

By Ashley B., StudyBay Representative

As we have writers from different countries and with different background, getting a UK essay should not be a problem :)

By Ashley B., StudyBay Representative

You will get your money back as a credit if your assignment is not completed on time or the writer did not follow your instructions. They can edit you paper for you too.

By Mindy T.

Hello, I can help you with the work. Contact via priscawam@gmail.com.

By Wambui W.

No , they simply do not check for plagarism and I have purchased an essay for them that contains plagarism which I get a zero on the course and they did not issue me a refund

By Ivy W.

No they will not issue you a refund

By Ivy W.

Look for the response the writer gives when bidding for your work. If it's a generic response with a too good to be true price, it probably is too good to be true.

By Click B.

Be more careful!?

By Click B.
Questions? Get answers from the StudyBay staff and other customers.

18 Photos for StudyBay