Review of StudyBay

Tel: 1-855-407-7728
support@studybay.com

celinej2
3/9/18

I need a psychology essay on a case study and i didnt have time to do it. Study bay made it happen for me !

belindaa18
3/8/18

This company is making a huge profit with hidden charges when you place an order, their writers are underpaid and therefore the quality you get is very poor. My advice would be to not to use this company because there are high chances that you will be disappointed in the end.

triciar15
2/23/18

I have been using this company for about 3 months now and I haven't received anything lower than a "A", they have always communicated with me and they are always on time.

greenk10
2/21/18

Excellent work. The assignments are always completed on time and the writer keeps you updated on the progress. I would use again and again.

taieshae
2/8/18

This site has gotten me through many classes for my MS. I work s stressful job so on my days off the last thing I want to do is write a paper. But to pay someone for an A and get some rest is a plus. And when I am not satisfied there is no questions asked, they refund your money. If you are stressing about going back to school and trying to manage work, family, and having some you time. Choose this site to help make it smooth.

nuzaimm
2/7/18

Stadybay is a good pltform for writing. It makes our life easy. Writer professor Maxwell is with honesty and understanding

brandonm116
2/5/18

The site is awesome and make my life easier. I highly recommended the writer carkim. she is easy to talk with and follow the instructions perfect the most important thing is she delivered my paper on time before the deadline.

kubzj
2/1/18

the studybay is surely a one stop shop for writing services. their work is done in professional level by professional writers. i never was disappointed. i recommend to anyone

mikea207
2/1/18

StudyBay is awesome the last writer i had Billy paul was amazing got an
A on my paper this website has the best writers

jordanf24
1/25/18

This website has been so helpful for me. I would absolutely recommend to anyone. As someone who has a full time job as a real estate agent and I am running around the place everywhere with last minute appointments and places to be, I simply do not have time to write lengthy research papers, essays, short assignments, papers, etc. I simply go to the studybay website and I can put it what I am looking for and I get many different bids from different writers and then I am able to communicate with the different writers until I find the best person to choose for the job. This website even gives you the option to negotiate prices on the assignments you need.

jonb135
1/24/18

Absolutely love studybay.com
My last writer ESTER was the BOMB.com
Will highly recommend their services

victorias130
1/24/18

I honestly like this site. It's very easy to use. the only thing is that you do have to filter some of the writers. but overall its great. of the writers that i've used I've gotten A's on all my assignments

joselinew
1/19/18

wowessays the best writer there go assign here your work you will not be disappointed. she is diligent and will follow the instructions to the letter. studybay is an excellent platform hands down!

mckenziec5
1/17/18

i have been having problems with my assignments due to tight work and study schedules for a long time. However, my problems where solved when i discovered studybay late last year. i met one ephraim noah who is very swift and efficient in his work, delivers assignment in hours and they are plagiarism free and precise. i would recommend the site to everyone and have your assignment problems solved.

emmaj70
1/11/18

Pretty good site. I got theexpertwriter to write an Australian history essay and it was pretty good for my standards. Great site would recommend.

ades19
1/4/18

I've been using Study Bay for all essays and writings I need for over a year now. One of my papers I gave a writer on there was on political, social, economic, or cultural issue in the United States today. She did an awesome job! Plagiarism free, good communication, when I needed correction and adjustment it was done after my professor reviewed it and wanted changes and most important it within the stipulated time frame. I have referred alot of friends on there and they all thank me till tomorrow. Have a lot of workload? Cant think about how to write any type of paper? Stuck or don't even know what to do? Just Go on there and find a writer with a good rating and review and your problem is solved!

Tip for consumers: Instruct your writer exactly how you want your paper written and even after its done if you need correction or changes tell them and they will have it done for you.

omara73
12/23/17

Highly Recommend this website for different types of assignments , i used DrJosh several times and he did an extraordinary assignments for me . Thank you 5 Stars

mileyc5
12/20/17

i recently completed an assignment with Nancy Edna on study bay. she was professional and on time. never thought that i would be 1 of those personal to seek online help in doing my assignments but i do not regret it.

I'm still waiting on my grade but i will update this review when i do.

i will be using this website again in the near future.

ifedayog
12/14/17

I only recently discovered this site about a month ago through a friends recommendation, I must say the writers there are very knowledgeable about what is required and work well within deadlines. My only regret is that I didn't discover them sooner, I might have finished a first class student.

rukhsarg
12/12/17

i was promised and told that ill get the complete assignment. She did not cite my paper properly, and there were so many grammatical errors, I spent almost 8 hours trying to find the correct citations and fix errors. The assignment was not completed on time and i had to ask for an extension. i received C+ on my paper which was worth 30% of my mark.

Response from Ashley B., StudyBay Representative
Dear rukhsar g.! We're deeply sorry you experienced some difficulties working on our website. Please send us your user name or email address and Assignment ID, and we'll try to assist you. You may also contact us at the following toll-free phone number - 1-855-407-77-28, or via support chat on the website. We'll do our best to help you! We wish you good luck and looking forward to our long-term relationship.
ravinders12
12/5/17

These guys are great! Such a lame student as me would never be able to graduate if not for them! Highly recommended to everyone.

sabrinab35
12/5/17

I came across this site by accident. I love that you can give your writer an outline and they will follow it and create an original plagiarism free paper for you at a very low cost. the time in which I needed help with my paper I was overwhelmed with finals and exams. this site is great for help in any area, I needed help with a paper concerning operant and classical conditioning in my psychology course., the writer delivered on time a satisfactory paper.

jacobc48
12/1/17

amazing site. Very easy to use and THE BEST prices! CANT beat it!! My writing assignment topic was on the American Dream and Obesity. Both papers were done on time and completed to satisfaction. When i had any questions regarding my account, the online chat was very helpful. Great site! Great writers! Thank You

miznaa
11/30/17

It was a excellent quality paper done. They will work with you until you are happy with your paper. They are very professional and try their best to delivery on time.

jonese9
11/27/17

I have been a writer in this platform. It is the best. You will never be frustrated as a writer or client. @ArtistErika

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Everyone that chooses to use this site needs to remember that using a paper written by someone else, or even using a paper written yourself for another class, is academic dishonesty and fraud. If you purchase a paper to fulfill a course requirement, you have violated your academic institutions honor code/plagiarism policies and, if discovered, you will (at the very least) receive a failing grade.

By Christina B.

try my writer for public health and thank me later.. here is the link https://studybay.com/authors/nursepen/

By mary h.

Studybay is freelance marketplace. You work with Writers without any intermediates, that's why we can offer you the best price! Welcome ;)

By Ashley B., StudyBay Representative

As we have writers from different countries and with different background, getting a UK essay should not be a problem :)

By Ashley B., StudyBay Representative

You will get your money back as a credit if your assignment is not completed on time or the writer did not follow your instructions. They can edit you paper for you too.

By Mindy T.

Hello, I can help you with the work. Contact via priscawam@gmail.com.

By Wambui W.

No , they simply do not check for plagarism and I have purchased an essay for them that contains plagarism which I get a zero on the course and they did not issue me a refund

By Ivy W.

No they will not issue you a refund

By Ivy W.

Look for the response the writer gives when bidding for your work. If it's a generic response with a too good to be true price, it probably is too good to be true.

By Click B.

Be more careful!?

By Click B.
Questions? Get answers from the StudyBay staff and other customers.

18 Photos for StudyBay