Review of StudyBay

Tel: 1-855-407-7728
support@studybay.com

devinc35
4/3/18

After using this service twice, I can attest to how terrible it is. The writers this company uses are from developing nations, and have no grasp of the English language. Both papers I've purchases here required an uncountable number of edits and corrections.

Also, I found that the writer largely plagiarized most of what was written, and most of it was therefore unusable.

Make sure you hire a company that can confirm it hires American, or at least British, or Canadian writers. Writers at this company must be from Africa, or Russia. Again, very, very low quality.

Response from Ashley B., StudyBay Representative
Dear Devin C! We're deeply sorry you experienced some difficulties working on our website. Please send us your user name or email address and Assignment ID, and we'll try to assist you. You may also contact us at the following toll-free phone number - 1-855-407-77-28, or via support chat on the website. We'll do our best to help you! We wish you good luck and looking forward to our long-term relationship.
amandap167
4/1/18

The papers have citations and the essays are on point! This service is what I have in my back pocket if I need to pull it out! Student, family, kids, and life sometimes are to much to handle, this service pulls me out of a hole when needed!! A+

annm309
3/25/18

My writer "PowerWords" was excellent and she helped me so much! My topic was a thesis paper in a film class. I highly recommend her.

patk54
3/24/18

i posted assignment by the topic "personal Statement' and their writer "haydenmuraguri" nailed it. Amazing guys

stellahm
3/19/18

I placed my order in studybay and was completed in a perfect way. I got an A in the essay the writer gave me.

crystalp42
3/15/18

I recently signed up with StudyBay after looking around at a bunch of other websites I found this worked the best for me, I love the fact that you get to communicate with your writer and they do not get paid until you have approved the work. I had a few last minute assignments that I needed assistance with and my writer pulled through, she did everything I asked, she even sent a rough draft on each assignment to make sure it was what I wanted before she sent me the final copy, overall I am extremely happy with this service and I will continue to use this platform.

renec54
3/15/18

I had a very positive experience on this website. It was done extremely fast, and exactly as I described it. Don't listen to the bad reviews, they just have gotten a crappy writer. Look at the writer's reviews first before booking them, this will save you time and money.

Tip for consumers: https://studybay.com/order-authors/mukiti/?ref=e2d585525d3e05d6&utm_source=physic_pp

Book that guy. He knows what he's doing.

antonym22
3/13/18

Just posted an essay about camping and I got great work and a quick turnaround of one day. I had a number of bids to choose from and picking my favourite writer was easy.

ahmada68
3/13/18

I recently just got essay help from StudyBay, and my order is about english essay it was really great helped me alot

alik99
3/13/18

studybay is one of the best site i found. i love it. any papers at any time can be done with good price. I recommend this to everyone.

umerk2
3/13/18

I couldn't be any happier with the service this site has provider my writer has provided me with excellent and outstanding... more

xueyaos
3/11/18

This site was right on time. I was very last minute with this assignment and before I looked up it was time to turn it in. I searched and was able to locate this site and they really helped me out!!! Im so happy I found them. The work was perfect !! writer Supergal helped me on my Anthropology class paper.

markm471
3/11/18

This is the worst site to work with. They just wait for you to build a profile and close your account. They rape, maim, kill. Slavery!!! Sh*tholes! I am so disappointed with them. I have worked with them for two years and they closed my account for no good reason. I even wrote them a letter only for them to reply my account can't be reinstated. Edusson is the Employer guys!

aprilt47
3/9/18

They are on top at getting papers back in time for due dates, 98% of the time I didn't have to send back for corrections. following required directions is great, constant open communication I liked

celinej2
3/9/18

I need a psychology essay on a case study and i didnt have time to do it. Study bay made it happen for me !

belindaa18
3/8/18

This company is making a huge profit with hidden charges when you place an order, their writers are underpaid and therefore the quality you get is very poor. My advice would be to not to use this company because there are high chances that you will be disappointed in the end.

triciar15
2/23/18

I have been using this company for about 3 months now and I haven't received anything lower than a "A", they have always communicated with me and they are always on time.

greenk10
2/21/18

Excellent work. The assignments are always completed on time and the writer keeps you updated on the progress. I would use again and again.

taieshae
2/8/18

This site has gotten me through many classes for my MS. I work s stressful job so on my days off the last thing I want to do is write a paper. But to pay someone for an A and get some rest is a plus. And when I am not satisfied there is no questions asked, they refund your money. If you are stressing about going back to school and trying to manage work, family, and having some you time. Choose this site to help make it smooth.

nuzaimm
2/7/18

Stadybay is a good pltform for writing. It makes our life easy. Writer professor Maxwell is with honesty and understanding

brandonm116
2/5/18

The site is awesome and make my life easier. I highly recommended the writer carkim. she is easy to talk with and follow the instructions perfect the most important thing is she delivered my paper on time before the deadline.

kubzj
2/1/18

the studybay is surely a one stop shop for writing services. their work is done in professional level by professional writers. i never was disappointed. i recommend to anyone

mikea207
2/1/18

StudyBay is awesome the last writer i had Billy paul was amazing got an
A on my paper this website has the best writers

jordanf24
1/25/18

This website has been so helpful for me. I would absolutely recommend to anyone. As someone who has a full time job as a real estate agent and I am running around the place everywhere with last minute appointments and places to be, I simply do not have time to write lengthy research papers, essays, short assignments, papers, etc. I simply go to the studybay website and I can put it what I am looking for and I get many different bids from different writers and then I am able to communicate with the different writers until I find the best person to choose for the job. This website even gives you the option to negotiate prices on the assignments you need.

jonb135
1/24/18

Absolutely love studybay.com
My last writer ESTER was the BOMB.com
Will highly recommend their services

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Everyone that chooses to use this site needs to remember that using a paper written by someone else, or even using a paper written yourself for another class, is academic dishonesty and fraud. If you purchase a paper to fulfill a course requirement, you have violated your academic institutions honor code/plagiarism policies and, if discovered, you will (at the very least) receive a failing grade.

By Christina B.

try my writer for public health and thank me later.. here is the link https://studybay.com/authors/nursepen/

By mary h.

Studybay is freelance marketplace. You work with Writers without any intermediates, that's why we can offer you the best price! Welcome ;)

By Ashley B., StudyBay Representative

As we have writers from different countries and with different background, getting a UK essay should not be a problem :)

By Ashley B., StudyBay Representative

You will get your money back as a credit if your assignment is not completed on time or the writer did not follow your instructions. They can edit you paper for you too.

By Mindy T.

Hello, I can help you with the work. Contact via priscawam@gmail.com.

By Wambui W.

No , they simply do not check for plagarism and I have purchased an essay for them that contains plagarism which I get a zero on the course and they did not issue me a refund

By Ivy W.

No they will not issue you a refund

By Ivy W.

Look for the response the writer gives when bidding for your work. If it's a generic response with a too good to be true price, it probably is too good to be true.

By Click B.

Be more careful!?

By Click B.
Questions? Get answers from the StudyBay staff and other customers.

20 Photos for StudyBay