Review of StudyBay

Tel: 1-855-407-7728
support@studybay.com

laum1
1/24/19

Nursepen is very good writer in StudyBay. She do a great job on the assignment and completed on requested date and time.

merelc
1/24/19

Work provided is mostly really good, and you get a lot of options of people to do so, contact with the writer is really easy and if things are needed changing they always do.

jammyv
1/24/19

Paper was great and I got a good grade on my paper, writer answer all my questions and request and made changes needed. I will recommend this page and service to any students, just take your time to write all the directions

sandys241
1/24/19

this website helps me doing my assignment. writer are really amazing. thanks

I have been ordering from them for a long time and most of the times got A on my every oaoer.

lunae1
1/24/19

This is the perfect website for assignments. I have had 2 done and both have been excellent. Much better than what I expected.I definitely recommend it ! I made my assignment with skymogz and chiefengieneer ! Both amazing

yingp
1/24/19

I had 3 or 4 orders, 3 different writers , and there are all good. I cannot make sure every writer is good, but if u find writers who has high rate, that will be awesome.

aishaj10
1/24/19

Always on time, great service. Helped me a lot and a great customer service. I trust them, it haven't been a single time that any of my work have been late. Always followed up the requirements.

vanh43
1/24/19

A writer named Anitah is always my favorite write on Studybay webstite. She helped me a lot of urgent assignments. I got at least 90 points from essays that were completed by her. You guys must try her if using this website .

loant5
Loan T.
1/24/19

If you don't really help time or struggle with your writing skill, studybay will help you make it all.

sofiaa38
1/24/19

StudyBay is my only go to and the best website where you will find excellent A+ writers. Thanks to StudyBay I have been able to accomplish school assignments , Work full time, and spend time doing what I need to get done. There are three writers that I love. I recommend Three of my favorite writers which are : luvlyn, Ephraim Kimani and Speedysolver. Speedysolver will deliver urgent work as fast as 4 to 5 hrs if needed. I am currently working with speedysolver with my second assignment and she excels at what she does. I am a very pleased and Happy customer :)

tongy5
1/24/19

My writer's name is Celinawangari. She has wrote a good research essay which is about intermittent fasting for me and it is plagiarism free. She had also delivered the paper to me on time. I will hire her at next time

shajiag
1/24/19

My writers name is bornprowriter. She is an amazing writer and delivers A+ papers without plagiarism.

jens150
1/24/19

I have been using Studybay for about a year now and I absolutely love it! I have a very busy schedule and using this site has made my life so much easier. I would highly recommend Studybay to anyone seeking higher education. I particularly like how when I post an assignment it automatically gets the attention of the writers so there is no wait time for me. I am able to post the particulars of the assignment and I can trust that it will get done properly. The writers are very friendly and reliable, my favorite writer in particular "mykol" is truly the best. They are very detail oriented and timely. Consider using studybay the next time you have an assignment, you will be glad you did!

tszm
1/24/19

studybay is an excellent and awesome website which provides unique eassy among massive people. Abitah is very good writer, fast, responsible. Highly reccommmened her.

maryg290
1/24/19

i have chosen the same writer 6 times im satisfied i think im lucky because it needs time to chose the ideal writer. she isnt perfect but saves me lots lots of time researching etc i usually have to correct few syntax grammar mistakes..

rifas1
1/24/19

Writing assignments is so less hectic and just makes everything easy. They have some great writers for people who are weak in writing.

dyllant
12/29/18

Excellent quality of work in a timely matter. High expectations with no grammar errors or plagiarism.

mindyt13
12/13/18

TheExcellentTutor did a great job on the assignment and completed on requested date and time. Price is decent and recommended for anyone who have no time to complete their coursework. They writer knew the subject and it was an A paper. They will correct your paper if there are grammars or spelling problems also.

marios88
12/11/18

When short on time you can always count on studybay to deliver excellent results my writer: wawerujoseph867 was very professional and got the job done the right way!! Would recommend her to anyone

bashiri
12/3/18

I needed a research paper to be written spoke to a writer but their price was a little too high asked them to bring it down. They was willing to work with me, very nice and did great work in a timely manner, will be a returning customer!!

reonnar
12/1/18

Studybay has helped me throughout school but u should choose a good writer and the extra fees are way too high now

brittanyr75
11/28/18

I am a single mom and sometimes I need help with writing a paper. My son consumes so much of my time and having studybay help has been a true lifesaver, i would use studybay again

katherinel83
11/15/18

I typically use HaroldCH he is great, does a great job, he delivers before the deadline, easy to work with

ricardod43
11/15/18

the writer was amazing. he met all my expectations and actually delivered before the deadline. will definitely use them again.

sergiop32
11/14/18

Study Bay is a great website for anybody who needs an extra help on a academic assignment my writer SWEETV recently help me on English assignment which she did great on. I really recommend this website to any college student who needs help

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Everyone that chooses to use this site needs to remember that using a paper written by someone else, or even using a paper written yourself for another class, is academic dishonesty and fraud. If you purchase a paper to fulfill a course requirement, you have violated your academic institutions honor code/plagiarism policies and, if discovered, you will (at the very least) receive a failing grade.

By Christina B.

try my writer for public health and thank me later.. here is the link https://studybay.com/authors/nursepen/

By mary h.

Studybay is freelance marketplace. You work with Writers without any intermediates, that's why we can offer you the best price! Welcome ;)

By Ashley B., StudyBay Representative

As we have writers from different countries and with different background, getting a UK essay should not be a problem :)

By Ashley B., StudyBay Representative

You will get your money back as a credit if your assignment is not completed on time or the writer did not follow your instructions. They can edit you paper for you too.

By Mindy T.

Hello, I can help you with the work. Contact via priscawam@gmail.com.

By Wambui W.

No , they simply do not check for plagarism and I have purchased an essay for them that contains plagarism which I get a zero on the course and they did not issue me a refund

By Ivy W.

No they will not issue you a refund

By Ivy W.

Look for the response the writer gives when bidding for your work. If it's a generic response with a too good to be true price, it probably is too good to be true.

By Click B.

Be more careful!?

By Click B.
Questions? Get answers from the StudyBay staff and other customers.

18 Photos for StudyBay