Studiosuits

Studiosuits has a consumer rating of 4.56 stars from 1,326 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Studiosuits also ranks 2nd among Suits sites.

1,155

• The shopping experience was appreciated, now for the next part, actually getting the physical suit!
  • Great site, easy way to enter your measurements and pick your choices for customization and great prices.

• Don't expect great customer service from studio suits, even tho they say they pride themselves in customer service!
  • I would just make sure to add more payment options other than paypal and credit.
How would you rate Studiosuits?

“Thank god for Studiosuits”

Josh C.
7/28/20

I needed a highly custom yellow tuxedo for some marketing videos for my business. It was impossible to find and I was giving up home. I almost turned to a custom suit maker in town for a $2000 option which was outrageous. Studiosuits cost me 1/10 of that and NAILED it. Communication was excellent as was the workmanship. So happy to know that they exist. I will be doing more business with them in the future.

“Worst customer service ever”

John r.
2/11/20

I purchased two pair of heavy wool slacks neither came with lining as advertised, one pair different pattern vs order discoloration in material ( defective) advertised in similar ad half the price, sent requested photos after 5th week email exchanges were same as first as if automated, referred to return product with no return address no working phone number refer against purchased with this and all associated vendors

Reviews (1,326)

customer service (42) shopping experience (15) great site (12) use website (10) great service (10) first time (14) customization options (8) great website (8) great selection (9) web site (7) 5 stars (6) wedding party (6)
joshc266
July 28th, 2020
joshuae110
January 28th, 2020
Verified purchase
I am the kind of person who likes to see a suit and wear it before I purchase it. When you are spending a large amount of money and hoping it is correct, that chance freaks me out. I found the thorough measurement process very satisfying. That alone told me they must be well educated when it comes to tailoring. The amount of customisation's you can have was also very easy to follow and inexpensive. The shopping experience was appreciated, now for the next part, actually getting the physical suit! Fingers crossed.
michaelv512
March 15th, 2020
Verified purchase
The order process was relatively easy, especially for a first time suit buyer. The sizing instructions were straight forward, simple, and easy to understand. Customer service has also been convenient to communicate with. I do wish, however, that group orders would be simpler to complete. The instructions I received for completing a group order was to include my name and grooms party. I wish it was easier.

I'm eager to receive my tuxedo!
marks2411
April 10th, 2020
Verified purchase
Some beautiful looking suits. I can't wait to try on. It's always a little daunting to buy clothing online; however, the measurement process and your return/exchange/tailoring terms make it much more comforting. I appreciate the ease of your site.
sebastianc51
May 10th, 2020
Verified purchase
Great so far. Lets see the result of my first
Jacket and Trousers. If this works well I will be ordering more expensive fabrics. Shirts and Coats!
lesv10
February 26th, 2020
Verified purchase
Love the customization choices. Measurements entries & updates were a little challenging. But, looking forward to seeing the final product.
michaela1917
February 17th, 2020
Verified purchase
Liked the ease of ordering. Only recommendation is a little more explanation of actual coat, lapels for instance same material or sateen. Also at the end I saw the new Italian Wool and would of loved to have chosen that material. Asked in comments if they could be made from them.
zacharym123
May 13th, 2020
Verified purchase
Ordered a tweed suit a few months ago and I love it. Thank you for your hard work. Stay safe!
stephenc521
February 2nd, 2020
Verified purchase
I was going to order pants for my event through your site but i only understand the sizing of jeans and suit separates. I suggest you offer those sizes as well for pants as opposed to the pants length, waist, seat, front rise, etc. If simply selecting 36x36 was an option, then i would've also ordered the pants. Secondly, i do not care if the jacket sleeve buttons function. I was charged $5 for functional buttons on the sleeve and there's nothing in the customization screens to select or deselect that option.
joshuai18
January 28th, 2020
Verified purchase
I work at Dillard's in the tailored clothing department and this was a very easy experience. I hope all goes well.
joshh222
March 3rd, 2020
Verified purchase
I love the fabric selection, the quick turnaround in the construction of the suit, and the quick shipping. Customer service has been pretty responsive so far, although sometimes you ask a question and it does not get answered. The biggest recommendation I have to avoid issues is to buy a cheap suit first as a tester so you can adjust measurements for a better fit with the other suits you buy.
jamesc2092
March 22nd, 2020
Verified purchase
I've been looking for a dark charcoal tweed jacket for years. Very pleased to have found one! Thank you!
chances14
January 3rd, 2020
Verified purchase
After an unfortunate issue (studiosuits ran out of fabric after half of our wedding party ordered their suits) your customer service team has been prompt in email correspondence and assured us more fabric was ordered and the additional suits would be made and mailed in time for the wedding. We look forward to receiving them asap. Your Order Number is: SS-83137 for wedding on 02. 08. 20
trimm
February 8th, 2020
Verified purchase
I could not find a way to add the matching waistcoat/vest to my jacket.
Im interested in more purchases.
marcusb208
May 30th, 2020
Verified purchase
I like all my garments from Studiosuits very much. The Shirts, Jackets, Caps: They all fit perfectly.
wilfredom22
March 5th, 2020
Verified purchase
This transaction was a total different experience beginning shopping which I find very pleasing and your secure checkout, it's really secured thank you.
garys992
May 27th, 2020
Verified purchase
I love your jackets and everything laid out very well. If i get this size correct, you will be hearing a lot from me
rolandw39
July 6th, 2020
Verified purchase
Fourth attempt to get a sport coat I want, but I must choose the most popular fabric because it runs out before my jacket gets made! This time for certain!
ianh197
January 3rd, 2020
Verified purchase
I loved the fact that I could customize my suit to fit exactly what I imagined wearing on our weddding day. It was very easy and helpful.
bretr22
June 9th, 2020
Verified purchase
Super easy to set up order and get everything going... fingers crossed once it gets here that i'm just as happy
edwardc388
January 16th, 2020
Verified purchase
Great website, easy to use. I look forward to the items arriving in due course. Many thanks!
patrickw289
February 1st, 2020
Verified purchase
It's incredible to see so many options and the ability to customize. Only difficulty is stopping myself from shopping more often.
thomash1057
June 10th, 2020
Verified purchase
There's a lot of selection with similar names, sometimes making it difficult to find the exact item. It should be noted that I did everything on mobile and the interface might be easier on a larger computer screen. Otherwise, it was exceptional. Love the measurement guides!
solomonc11
May 8th, 2020
Verified purchase
My online shopping experience is good so far but the proof is in the pudding when I receive my suit to exact specifications and in a timely manner without issue.
I'm looking forward and will be sure to write an additional review at that time.
Thanks in advance!
calebp58
June 10th, 2020
Verified purchase
Excellent instructions on how to measure. Fantastic add on options. Will update when the suit comes in.

They are a company but the program is a scam in my view

By Stuart N.