Review of Studiosuits

miker727
tonyo86
frankd409
12/6/19
Excellent business.... all my orders thus far have hit my standards!!!!
barryl135
cassandrad47
12/6/19
Good. No information on when order will be received. This is a Christmas gift.
justint190
eriks151
12/5/19
This site is great. I love all of the options for customization!
philipp126
12/5/19
It's always fun, sometimes taking weeks to add, remove and exchange fabrics, details and colors! I get a charge out of it but unfortunately my closet is beginning to burst from so many Studio Suit orders! I guess I'm gonna have to build a bigger closet!!
samueld111
tdm4
12/5/19
Seemed seamless. (no pun intended!)
juneh86
giuseppev4
williamp1047
12/5/19
I've ordered from Studiosuits and I like the quality of the products.
diarmuidb
12/5/19
Straightforward. Would be useful to have measurements in metric system as a choice.
leog75
merrillz1
12/4/19
Thank goodness I found a site like this! Super easy, to the point, excellent suits and designs. The options are phenomenal!
patricks139
12/4/19
First time ordering, so far so good. It was easy to navigate the web site. If the quality of the garments are as good as the web site it will be great.
michaelt1006
12/4/19
Hopefully the jacket fits well. I look forward to buying more if so!
micahw19
12/4/19
Has been great. Left this item in my shopping cart and paid overnight and received a nice little reminder email. Very kind and dignified in reminding me to finish my order.
benjamino67
ronl192
12/4/19
Very simply ordering process. Can't wait to see how the jacket turns out.
patricial446
Couple of quick things:
1. On your page about pockets, I couldn't tell if "none" meant no pockets at all or it meant traditional pockets. Seems silly that I was guessing but it wasn't clear
2. A great addition would be to carry a swatch of the chosen fabric through the entire customization process. I wanted to refer to the swatch as I was choosing lining and buttons, etc and it would've been nice to have it handy
Reason I chose this business: Love your site. Love your concept. Fabrics seem great and prices are more than reasonable. Very hopeful to love your product once received so that I can return again and again for more jackets.
kevinj299
11/28/19
I love my charcoal flecks donegal tweed jacket from studiosuits.

My compliments were extended to all involved for the excellent execution of my order.

I had been looking for a Tweed jacket like this for quite some time and StudioSuits made it happen. They figuratively and literally delivered!

I am exceedingly pleased with quality of their product, service, will return for additional purchases, and will definitely recommend StudioSuits to others.
johnb3759
11/27/19
One reason I use StudioSuits is the incredible selection of fabrics. The one I chose for my suit is an absolute killer. I loaded on the options, and the tab was still under $400. The workmanship was impeccable. I'll surely buy from them again
markh1327
11/25/19
I ordered a lycra/cotton blend three piece suit with all the nice options. The suit arrived in three weeks and it was beyond ridiculous in how badly made and ill fitting it was. The fabric is thick enough to be a ranch coat. The vest comes down to thee inches below my belt. The arm holes are so small that my arms don't even fit in comfortably ( and Im no body builder)
As if all this wasn't bad enough, the sewing is sloppy and the jacket is too tight.

I exchanged 5 emails with the company and they twice requested pictures (see attached) and each time I wrote assigned a different "review number" Their best offer was to "remake" the suit for 1/2 price. No suggestions regarding re-measurement or possible corrections.

This is a terrible company and they make junk.

You cannot call these folks. They do not provide a phone number

By Stuart N.

They are a company but the program is a scam in my view

By Stuart N.

Their Harris tweed, Reda and Donegal collection is just great. Also as i shop a lot online i would like to tell that they deliver faster than other sites.

By Kevin J.

Questions? Get answers from the Studiosuits staff and other customers.

Studiosuits?