Stirlingweddingshow.co.uk

Stirlingweddingshow.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Stirlingweddingshow.co.uk also ranks 370th among Shoes sites. The most common issues with Stirlingweddingshow.co.uk are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate Stirlingweddingshow.co.uk?

“TOTAL RIP OFF”

fred j.
6/19/19

Very similar to the above victim. I thought I had purchased a pair of mens shoes,and again like above they did not arrive on time. I also,to my surprise,received a tracking number for the delivery When an item arrived it was NOT the shoes I had ordered,but a very cheap looking pair of sunglasses I guess the value was £3 at best. And obviously now it appears they wont reply to my emails AVOID....AVOID......AVOID......AVOID

fredj97
June 19th, 2019
Very similar to the above victim.

I also,to my surprise,received a tracking number for the delivery

And obviously now it appears they wont reply to my emails

AVOID....AVOID......AVOID......AVOID
lilyv5
August 7th, 2017
I ordered a pair of boots I had originally seen on website NastyGal a few years ago that sold out. They were named Report Kenneth Boot which were a heeled lace up black boot. After finding them in stock on this website I was so happy and excited but once I made the order it went downhill from there. I was meant to receive a tracking number which should have been in the order confirmation but I only received when I asked them and they finally got back to me 7 days after the order. At that point I thought I was in a scam but to my surprise I got an email with the tracking number which made me relieved. Today I received my order and was saddened when I opened the package to find a old, broken Dr Marten box with a fake pair of Dr Martens inside. I am unsure of what to do at this stage and have sent them an email. PLEASE DO NOT SPEND YOUR MONEY ON THIS WEBSITE. If I wanted a fake pair of Dr Martens I would have gone to ebay and not have spend $150.00 to deal with disgusting service. I am so angry.

Questions? Get answers from the Stirlingweddingshow.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Stirlingweddingshow.co.uk?

Have a question about Stirlingweddingshow.co.uk?