Stirlingweddingshow.co.uk reviews

Suggest Category

1 Review From Our Community

lilyv5
8/7/17

I ordered a pair of boots I had originally seen on website NastyGal a few years ago that sold out. They were named Report Kenneth Boot which were a heeled lace up black boot. After finding them in stock on this website I was so happy and excited but once I made the order it went downhill from there. I was meant to receive a tracking number which should have been in the order confirmation but I only received when I asked them and they finally got back to me 7 days after the order. At that point I thought I was in a scam but to my surprise I got an email with the tracking number which made me relieved. Today I received my order and was saddened when I opened the package to find a old, broken Dr Marten box with a fake pair of Dr Martens inside. I am unsure of what to do at this stage and have sent them an email. PLEASE DO NOT SPEND YOUR MONEY ON THIS WEBSITE. If I wanted a fake pair of Dr Martens I would have gone to ebay and not have spend $150.00 to deal with disgusting service. I am so angry.

Questions? Get answers from the Stirlingweddingshow.co.uk staff and other customers.

Stirlingweddingshow.co.uk?