StateVitalRecords reviews

Tel: +1 888-733-7882

karene342
10/31/19
Still waiting after 6 months and they keep backing up the delivery date. Doubt I'll ever see the birth certificate I ordered.
nicoled262
10/10/19
Ordered a birth certificate for my daughter in April. The "expected delivery window" kept getting pushed back and no one could ever tell me when I would actually receive what I had paid for. Finally went into the county vital statistics office to pay a third what I paid to this company and walked out the same day with the birth certificate. The representative there had never heard of this company. I requested that my order be cancelled and asked for a full refund-- I have yet to hear back but I did report the company and transaction as fraudulent to my credit card company.
robertb1703
8/27/19
Seven days to get my Birth certificate. When I gave them information they was fast to get back to me with anything they needed. When I could not print out application they emailed me a link I could sign and submit online. Fast, easy and saved me suffering, torment and time. I highly recommend this site
tessm32
7/22/19
I wish I looked into them before using them. I thought they were a legit government agency. They kept saying they didn't receive the application with my signature and couldn't process. Coincidently, I started getting robocalls right after I sent over my application with signature saying it was the social security administration and my number was being frozen. After getting another message my signature wasn't recieved, I told them to cancel my order and they said they are keeping a $14 processing fee. Scam!!! Don't use. Go directly to your country clerk website.
justinr195
7/17/19
I am very happy with the new online support system for ordering vital records. The system contributes so much for families with two working parents like ours. It remains necessary to sign and email back a couple of formsand this is MUCH easier than going into the local hall of records or public health office.
whitneyt34
6/17/19
They take your money and all of your personal info (signature, driver's license, children's names and birthday, etc.) Then, they send an email saying there was a processing problem and the order was canceled.
robertf595
6/16/19
Despite not knowing the exact spelling of my mother's maiden name, they delivered birth certificates from the State of Ohio that I could not obtain myself. They were right on time with the expedited service.
zahrae3
1/30/19
Still waiting for my daughter birth certificate. I wish I read the reviews before i placed the order. I am disputing the charges with my credit card company.
jackm346
8/13/18
They are horrible and want to take your money. This is a way to get money, lie and say they will reimburse, and never do it.
jcd11
8/8/18
Don't order from these folks. Horrible in everyway except looking legitimate so they can get your funds. Don't be fooled.
perryt23
7/13/18
I ordered a death certificate at a steep cost and 6 weeks later cannot get response from the business. It is unfortunate that we must have feeling of being taken advantage of and no recourse is available.
gs132
5/18/18
Ordered birth certificate on March 19 with an expected delivery within 25-40 days. Toward end of time, received notice it would take another 15 days. It is now day 18, no birth certificate. Asked to either get a refund or expedite order for free. No response. Tried to look them up in BBB, they don't show up (should have checked there first). DO NOT USE!!!!
janm172
4/10/18
Do NOT use this service. You WILL NOT get the records you need in a timely matter, and when you ask for updates/assistance, you get back form emails. I spent over $200 ordering birth certificates for my kids, and now, almost 6 weeks later, have NOTHING.
ml191
12/16/17
This service is a ripoff. You can get records for a lot lower price directly through your state vital records office. This is a third party that charges a steep fee, and then doesn't deliver in a timely manner withing delivery window. They are unresponsive to attempts to contact them. I want a refund.

Faster and cheaper to do directly through your states.gov online vital records request.

Questions? Get answers from the StateVitalRecords staff and other customers.

StateVitalRecords?