Review of Starbucks

Tel: +1-800-425-5627
info@starbucks.com

waynel116
4/14/19

For the total cost of coffee and lemon loaf, I could buy lunch at many restaurants.

Plus I'm NOT a fan of Starbucks giving in to this PC BS, and trying to appease the easily offended CUPCAKES. Diversity training? What a JOKE!

robertm1422
4/2/19

Great taste and refreshing experience. The smell is like a natural coffee seeds and taste is also lightly bitter like coffee seeds and the customer service is also nice. Whenever i wants to drink coffee i always prefer for Starbucks...

evelyne21
3/29/19

Went at Starbucks in Las Vegas and it was obvious that the staff there was not completely up to date on training. Multiple mistakes made throughout my visit. Actually getting your correct order is becoming rare. Very disappointed and will not be returning to what used to be my favorite coffee shop.

vincetm1
3/7/19

Still my favorite in NY. It's always busy so you know it's good ( and will keep kicking) but not so busy that you can't get seats. Soild muffins , good coffee, great service , polite , patronage . Just perfect. Will come back soon

clarkm47
3/6/19

Had the wonderful coffee experience over here, Good quality , Service was polite and efficient even during a busy saturday morning. I also like the chocolatiiiii muffins.I would highly recommend this place for all your needs

ariw6
12/17/18

Great coffee shop, the coffee couldn't get any better. However, the service at my local Starbucks is rather slow, so only 4 stars.

karenm917
12/11/18

(There are 2 Karen Tracey Moores. I am the black one. Whether or not she changed her name later to Karen Tracey Moore is unknown.)

Ok. There are many things in life I can count on in my hometown of North Charleston,SC. One of these things is the Starbucks in the area. They are all pretty consistent baristas in there creations citywide.They are always chipper and smiling, open to conversation (if it isn't busy) and doesn't seem to mind special requests.I know my sister and I easily put some executive's kid through college with are Cafe Mocha coffee and Acai drink purchases a year. But I don't know what else to do. I tried to mimic it at home and crashed and burned.

My favorite one is by Tanger Outlet Mall, where they make one of the best medicine ball teas when you are under the weather.
I never feel like I am intruding.

Because I love this brand, I make the following suggestions for change with affection:

1) too low a temp. I totally get wanting high turnover, but comfort is key to have a pleasant experience in my subconscious.

2) Furniture is too hard to enjoy long reads.

3) Sometimes at closing, the sound system plays too loud, and it feels like a concert/cafeteria raising your voice to the people in the room.

Otherwise, lovin' my Cheese Danish and Mocha in a wonderfully beatnik kind of way.(Especially the Starbucks on King Street-Great staff!)

To browse all of my posts (about 10) click on my profile picture. (Examples: Fender Mender auto theft ring, Wyndham Hotel Group, debacle etc.,Beth Revis' minimum $2.5 million plagarism)

#Starbucks #coffee #barista #Charleston #KingStreet

anthonyh213
12/11/18

I visit this company daily, I love their great coffee in the morning. I also like the neatness of their restaurants.

gloriao35
11/17/18

Always excellent coffee, tea, sweets, mugsand its always obvious most people agree with me as the lineups are always long.

beyoncew
11/11/18

Great coffee and great food. Affordable prices, nice customer service, cozy environment. Love Starbucks!

pamelad167
11/3/18

Me and my friends favorite spot to have some quality time. Very good coffee and delicious cookies. I hope they maintain the quality forever!

paulener
10/31/18

Its amazing how a simple thing like a cup of warm coffee can lift your spirits up. Starbucks is my go-to for so many reasons, not just the amazing coffee. It reminds me that life is great and there are some many good things to experience. I love the variety of coffee flavors and the delicious snacks.

peterg324
10/31/18

Starbucks is pretty consistent with their coffee and they always prepare it just the way I like it no matter where I go. It depends at what time of day you are ordering your coffee but for the most part its prepared quickly.

markn209
10/18/18

Great coffee for a great price. Starbucks is my favorite coffee shop where I have my morning dose every single day. Cheesecake or a sandwich next to my drink is always nice and I am completely satisfied with the services and products. Thanks for making my morning routine special!

glennar28
9/20/18

Very good Smell of Coffee, with Yummy Flavour and gives you warm comfort ,It's always is a great way to start the day! with Starbucks Coffees

josephr301
8/31/18

It's a great place to make you feel at home in a way! This place smells of coffee and gives you warm comfort the minute you walk inside! It's always is a great way to satrt the day!

barbaraj163
8/27/18

The rewards program is fantastic! If you have the app, you already are saving a little! For every 125 points, you get a free drink!

aatiyah
8/27/18

I have found its the best place to do work with comfort, best coffee, home like environment, yummy desserts and simply another home.

irvl
8/21/18

First, I am a former Starbucks Store Mgr. Starbucks has at one time been the top 10 companies to work for. Howard wanted you to feel like it was you home away from home. Hence, the motto "The Third Place" ie. Home Work Starbucks. And wanted to give the customer the ultimate experience.

Within the past couple years, I believe Howard forgot his motto. The new hire partner training centers have been closed. The smell of freshly brewed coffee has been replaced by a garlic sandwich. And the coffee is no longer brewed fresh. It sit in a carafe for a set amount of time. The stores are not nearly clean as they were, the partners are not as friendly, the procedures for store openings and closings on a daily basis have become unreasonable expectations based on the amount of time given by corporate. Hell, if we need toilet paper, we have to include it in our coffee/products order!

With over 22k stores worldwide, It's very clear, it is all about corporate and not the "personal experience".
In fact, a majority of Starbucks is through the drive though. Most stores have reduced the cafe tables by 2 to 3 per store. So, it's not about sitting and having a cup of coffee with a friend as it used to be. Howard would like all the stores to be drive through only!

Lastly, was was not terminated nor am I being negative of the company. I am simply speaking of my feeling towards my former employer. I really do care for and like Starbucks. I simply do not like where the company is headed!

timothya60
8/16/18

I love the service here. They always give it to you with a smile. That's such a great way to start the day off.

allisont41
8/12/18

They are staffed very well. Even though there are a lot of customers here they get the coffee to everyone as fast they can! They make it look so simple.

hollys156
7/16/18

This is my go to! I could never get my coffee the way I liked it and thanks to Starbucks, I am a repeat customer and their coffee makes me have the energy to get through the day!

harryh43
5/30/18

Many of these reviews deal with the politics of a big co. moving in and driving small coffeehouses out of business. That may be, but in the American economy model, that's what for-profit entities, large or small, do; gain as much market share that they can. Doesn't matter what type of business it is.

That said, I find the customer service at Starbucks to be first-rate, and applaud them for their recent diversity training initiative. As a minority, I've never been treated as anything but a valued customer. Their places are clean and well-maintained. Staff are always courteous and quick. I had some trouble with their wifi once in recent months, and the staff was too busy to go troubleshoot it. I commented on it in feedback to the Starbucks website as I had to get in to refresh my card, and less than 24 hours later, received a message from their nat'l customer svc center apologizing for the outage, and promising that they'd both alert the regional mgr to the event, and have their tech support resolve the issue. It was resolved when I came in the next day.

wadet15
5/17/18

The staff is good. nice place to sit n sip up your coffee ..taste of coffee is very unique. the ambiance of cafe is also good .desert are also yummy.overall 5 out of 4 from me..

harukenb
3/31/18

I cannot deny their coffee and drinks were nice, but it is obvious that they are expensive. You can really find something as good for a cheaper price. I've been to a few outlets and their service are mediocre. Asked about the ingredient in a pie and they are not very willing to answer.

Questions? Get answers from the Starbucks staff and other customers.

3 Photos for Starbucks