Review of Starbuks

Tel: +1-800-425-5627
info@starbucks.com

eval75
6/26/19

Well for those who love this place more power to you but for me I just can not see paying such expensive prices for a drink. I do go there occasionally for a Chi Tea but only because I was given a gift card. But their employees are extremely friends and know how to treat their customers.

micheals64
6/23/19

I'm not amazed why there are so many Starbucks over there. They have the unsurpassed coffee there is! But that's not the oddest thing about them. The most unusual thing is that anywhere you go, they have this cozy and delightful atmosphere. How they do that in every possible corner in the world? Even their staff seemed cozy and relaxed.

eddieg62
6/22/19

The staff in our starbucks in doncaster, are just wonderful especially Rebecca, always ready and waiting with a wonderful smile and beautiful manners. The coffee is absolutely lush accompanied with a double cheese toasty and i am one happy lady. This store is always immaculate and the staff never stop they're always a great bunch of busy bees in there. Keep up the excellent work.

curryg
6/10/19

Great coffee, really liked the chocolate muffins .The decor of the cafe was also really good and had great vibes.The location was spacious, providing a feeling of liberty, the selection backdrop music was modern and has been in the ideal decibel.Food was yummy and in generous part.

martind121
6/8/19

I would rather spend my money at one of those small local coffee hot spots where the service is both good and the price is fair. Service in Starbucks is generally good, but the bathrooms are quite dirty and in some places there is not enough seating. Overall a good place to go when there are no other options, but if there is nice local joint i am going to go there before I come here

mariag390
5/30/19

Ok, i am not been fair with myself here, i sure its overpriced coffee but i keep going, the service its supperv, the coffee is really good, the choices are lots, and its just like my second office sometimes, i also did many interviews here... so i guess i just need to love it right??
i even have like 4 cups laying around.

martind149
5/25/19

They keep up the best they can! I have been visiting Starbucks for over a year now. And I couldn't be more pleased with the wonderful service from all their staff. They are friendly, fast and professional. Great experience!

angelias9
5/25/19

I am a fan of Starbucks and normally would stop there few times a week. My favorite is Chai Lati and I always find fresh marble cake. Customer service are friendly and helpful all the time.

jackp193
4/14/19

The place is nice the staff are nice .Staff are usually pretty quick to server and there's often plenty of space to chosen from .Nice atmosphere too. Only things keeping it on four rather than 5 stars is that it is on the pricey side

robertj479
4/2/19

Nice cafe! I just had a coffee ,I liked the flavour.It was much better than other stores.I'd say its a lovely place for business meeting or if you wanna meet someone and have a chat...Service is also so good ...

robertm1422
4/2/19

Great taste and refreshing experience. The smell is like a natural coffee seeds and taste is also lightly bitter like coffee seeds and the customer service is also nice. Whenever i wants to drink coffee i always prefer for Starbucks...

evelyne21
3/29/19

Went at Starbucks in Las Vegas and it was obvious that the staff there was not completely up to date on training. Multiple mistakes made throughout my visit. Actually getting your correct order is becoming rare. Very disappointed and will not be returning to what used to be my favorite coffee shop.

timothyj80
3/10/19

Their drip coffee was fantastic ...I love this place, great cafe unique atmosphere and delicious coffee.The toast program is also delicious. Great cappuccino and the best chocolate chip cookies in the city.

vincetm1
3/7/19

Still my favorite in NY. It's always busy so you know it's good ( and will keep kicking) but not so busy that you can't get seats. Soild muffins , good coffee, great service , polite , patronage . Just perfect. Will come back soon

clarkm47
3/6/19

Had the wonderful coffee experience over here, Good quality , Service was polite and efficient even during a busy saturday morning. I also like the chocolatiiiii muffins.I would highly recommend this place for all your needs

ariw6
12/17/18

Great coffee shop, the coffee couldn't get any better. However, the service at my local Starbucks is rather slow, so only 4 stars.

anthonyh213
12/11/18

I visit this company daily, I love their great coffee in the morning. I also like the neatness of their restaurants.

gloriao35
11/17/18

Always excellent coffee, tea, sweets, mugsand its always obvious most people agree with me as the lineups are always long.

beyoncew
11/11/18

Great coffee and great food. Affordable prices, nice customer service, cozy environment. Love Starbucks!

pamelad167
11/3/18

Me and my friends favorite spot to have some quality time. Very good coffee and delicious cookies. I hope they maintain the quality forever!

paulener
10/31/18

Its amazing how a simple thing like a cup of warm coffee can lift your spirits up. Starbucks is my go-to for so many reasons, not just the amazing coffee. It reminds me that life is great and there are some many good things to experience. I love the variety of coffee flavors and the delicious snacks.

peterg324
10/31/18

Starbucks is pretty consistent with their coffee and they always prepare it just the way I like it no matter where I go. It depends at what time of day you are ordering your coffee but for the most part its prepared quickly.

markn209
10/18/18

Great coffee for a great price. Starbucks is my favorite coffee shop where I have my morning dose every single day. Cheesecake or a sandwich next to my drink is always nice and I am completely satisfied with the services and products. Thanks for making my morning routine special!

glennar28
9/20/18

Very good Smell of Coffee, with Yummy Flavour and gives you warm comfort ,It's always is a great way to start the day! with Starbucks Coffees

barbaraj163
8/27/18

The rewards program is fantastic! If you have the app, you already are saving a little! For every 125 points, you get a free drink!

nero :D and many other ones, depending on which country you are based.

By maria g.

Questions? Get answers from the Starbuks staff and other customers.

Starbuks?