Review of Sse.co.uk

Suggest Category

1 Review From Our Community

misterp
8/11/19

A complaint I made, about the way a supervisor wriggled out of handling a complaint I made about the way I was handled by one of the front-line call centre staff, was closed by SSE because THEY WAS HAPPY THAT BY PHONE AND EMAIL THE COMPLAINT HAD BEEN ADDRESSED - what about the customer being happy with the way the complaint was handled? - clealry a case of an emplyee covering their own back and not just their own.

So I made a complaint about the complaint handling; I heard nothing so I called on a Tuesday after the bank holiday in May 2019. I then had once they found out who I was - thats a different story - the phone slammed down on myself four times on a trot with the message that they was not allowed to talk about the complaint, and even while I was talking the phone was slammed down.

later, in the same day, I found that the notes written about these four calls had the front-line call centre staff just say that the 'call ended' - not that the call was ended by them slamming the phone down while I was still talking.

When the contract is up, the contract will be up!!

Questions? Get answers from the Sse.co.uk staff and other customers.

Sse.co.uk?