SposaBridal

SposaBridal has a consumer rating of 3.43 stars from 7 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. SposaBridal ranks 165th among Wedding Dresses sites.

How would you rate SposaBridal?

“Takes more than 30 days to ship but it fit great.”

deop f.
6/21/21

I ordered my dress on May 1st and received it on Jun 15 even though they said it would be 30 days from order. I did the custom order and am pleased with how it fits and the quality seems pretty good. The sequence is scritchy on your arms and the zipper is difficult. I do wish the ordering process for custom measurements was more than just a blank box. Over all pretty pleased with the dress but allow more than a month for receiving it.

“Disaster”

Olivia B.
3/26/19

This website is a complete scam. They do not allow you to return the dresses which will most likely not even be the dresses that you ordered. Do not buy from this website, if you do you will lose money and regret it. The return policy is a lie, and there is no address included. The pictures on the website are also stolen from pinterest.

deopf
June 21st, 2021

donath
June 9th, 2021

My bridesmaids love them! They are long though so they will have to get them altered. But still a great price

christinac146
January 9th, 2019

There is a scam where sellers outside USA open similar websites, offering custom dresses. Often the dresses are low quality, and you will find out that when you try to return it, the cost to ship the dress back to the seller (located outside US) is more than the cost of the dress.

Thus, you could end up with a dress you can't wear, and no way to get it a refund!

kimc1269
October 3rd, 2021

Purchased a custom dress where I was professionally measured for. The dress I received didn't look like the picture the color was not the same, the material was cheap, and could not have been the same company advertised that made it. It was pieced together horrible. Contacted them within the time refused to compensate me I see several poor reviews on their site for the same dress having the same issue so they are completely just taking people hard earned money and don't care. OkBridal SposaBridal Jane Wang are thieves. Be careful when dealing with out of country companies. I didn't know it until afterwards

Tip for consumers:
Do not do custom I just wouldn't order period too many bad reviews and especially when they won't correct the situation that they made wrong

Products used:
Bridesmaid dress

acluz
June 9th, 2021

It fits perfectly omg I'm in love with this dress and it came right on time for my prom. The customer service was top notch and perfect to the T. They answered every question I had promptly and quickly.

jeaniques
February 9th, 2019

It's worth it I bought a prom dress on there and it's beautiful I love it I'll be posting a review soon with an image on the site in March you can go check it out

oliviab101
March 26th, 2019

Questions? Get answers from the SposaBridal staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about SposaBridal?

Have a question about SposaBridal?