SportsDirect.co.uk

SportsDirect.co.uk has a consumer rating of 2.79 stars from 14 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. SportsDirect.co.uk also ranks 12th among Sporting Goods Other sites. The most common issues with SportsDirect.co.uk are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 33.3%
How would you rate SportsDirect.co.uk?

“So satisfied with their clothes for girls”

Amanda R.
9/13/17

It took me about a month to find convenient and nice sport clothes. A brand clothes is not always the best solution for me. But this website had what I wanted. Sexy and comfortable leggings with bright prints, and bra to do yoga with ease. Now I think more of practice at my yoga class than about the clothes I wear, because I simply do not feel it on my body. Super. P.s. prices are so good to buy at least two pairs of bra or even more to change them every time.

“Shocking customer service”

Stuart M.
6/29/19

Absolutely disgusting customer service! Bought a pair of trainers yesterday and they dont fit, advisor said they would stretch but on getting home they are just too small, dont do my size and dont have anything else i want, asked for a refund and was told no and its not my problem by stuart the manager in milton keynes

stuartm124
June 29th, 2019
michalm28
September 6th, 2019
The order was absolutely horrible. Incorrect sizes, missing items.

I send back shoes I ordered, and wanted to replace them to the right size. Pay 360 SEK (32 euros) in shipping.

What they write is that they repay the money, and say it is out of stock. If I look at their website (today), they can be ordered in the size I wanted from the beginning.

So here I am with the money back, paid 360 SEK to send the wrong, without shoes and without apology.

Had been cheaper and easier to go to a regular store and buy right from the start. Then what happens to things that were missing is a mystery, since customer service does not respond. So I expect these goods or money I will never see again.

I will NEVER use their services again!
pauld132
November 10th, 2015
Ordered a hoodie online. Their courier company 'Yodel' initially refused to accept they had collected my parcel. I contacted sportsdirect who told me that they would look into and get someone to contact me the next day. Nobody got back to me. I then established that my parcel was in Ireland, I live in Cornwall. Again I contacted sportsdirect for help. They told me no refund until parcel returned by courier or I would have to wait for delivery.
amandar131
September 13th, 2017

Tip for consumers: Carefully specify the sizes.

mrd3
May 11th, 2018
Just don't purchase anything expensive as you will only be given a credit note or exchange. Their unfair policies do not issue refunds. Bit of a joke really, it's basically money grabbing.
gillp6
August 22nd, 2019
I ordered size 16.
They sent me size 18 loosely wrapped in a bag marked size 16.
Fair enough, mistake made, I didn't take their advice and return via recorded delivery at great expense, but I did pay £3 ordinary postage, (which I then had to fight tooth and nail to get reimbursement).
The replacement pair arrived, and low and behold, they were again size 18, loosely wrapped in a plastic bag marked size 16.
Needless to say I complained, they sent me a return label to return them again for exchange. I made a special visit to the couriers drop off shop.
The replacement arrived, This is the Third Pair, again size 18 loosely wrapped in a plastic bag marked size 16.
All throughout this process there has been little concern, or apology on their behalf. As I said, I had to keep demanding they refund me the £3 that I spent to get the first pair back to them. They eventually did refund me £3 "as a gesture of GOODWILL!". The cheek of it!! They OWED me that money!
I wanted the item to go on holiday, but alas, it is now too late.
I am resolved to keep the incorrectly sized leggings, and wear them for gardening or something, because I have no confidence, that if I return them again, I will ever receive the leggings that I ordered.
Anyhow, they have not offered me a return label again, and they have not apologised either.
Do yourself a favour, DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY.
bryann62
July 22nd, 2019
Purchased a few T shirts from Sports Direct online site last few years as couldn't buy them instore they were ,delivered on time no problems .
dinkiew
January 9th, 2018
Been in Sports Direct again bought 2 Umbrellas Boots for my husband and 2 lovely
Frozen coats for the grandchildren yes me again Dinkie Waller Barnham
peterk141
July 14th, 2017
Order online, bad size sent or dirty.
You have to pay to send it back.
My last shopping Sports Direct.
alexanderb122
July 24th, 2018
Have used sportsdirect for a long time and never had any problems, the combo-deals are great for saving a lot of money.
leftyh
March 11th, 2016
Don't bother
Broke 2 coffee mugs in 2
Different shippings,,,
Can't be done by such a huge shipper llike DHL
It had to happen at the point of where it Originated.
aliestarr
July 6th, 2017
Bought some sandals in an amazing sale, almost a third off. I liked them so much I went online to buy another 2 pairs. Delivery was a little bit off compared to tracking but still awesome.
marijam
July 1st, 2015
First time my mother's friends, my mom and me bougth trainees in real London Spirtsdirect.com shop, then i bought adidas trainees from internet shop sportsdirect.co.uk, the delivery price is reasonable and delivery term was not bad. I bought one size bigger, but they still not less comfortable.:)
yves121
August 30th, 2016
I had wanted a set of matching luggage for a while, so took the opportunity to order a sale priced set from Sports Direct - the 5 piece blue canvas Dunlop set. Since there was a standard delivery charge, I also ordered 2 pairs of trainers, some jeans and luggage straps - all were sale priced. Quality of everything was very good, and only downer was that the jeans were sized very small, but I took them to my local Sports Direct store with my order form, and they were happy to exchange the jeans for a mens t-shirt I wanted for a gift. This is a huge company, and staff are all nice and helpful, and prices were excellent.

Questions? Get answers from the SportsDirect.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about SportsDirect.co.uk?

Have a question about SportsDirect.co.uk?