SportsDirect.co.uk reviews

Unit A, Brook Park, Meadow Lane, Shirebrook,
Mansfield, NG20 8RY, UK

alexanderb122
7/24/18

Have used sportsdirect for a long time and never had any problems, the combo-deals are great for saving a lot of money.

mrd3
5/11/18

Just don't purchase anything expensive as you will only be given a credit note or exchange. Their unfair policies do not issue refunds. Bit of a joke really, it's basically money grabbing.

dinkiew
1/9/18

Been in Sports Direct again bought 2 Umbrellas Boots for my husband and 2 lovely
Frozen coats for the grandchildren yes me again Dinkie Waller Barnham

amandar131
9/13/17

It took me about a month to find convenient and nice sport clothes. A brand clothes is not always the best solution for me. But this website had what I wanted. Sexy and comfortable leggings with bright prints, and bra to do yoga with ease. Now I think more of practice at my yoga class than about the clothes I wear, because I simply do not feel it on my body. Super.

P.s. prices are so good to buy at least two pairs of bra or even more to change them every time.

Tip for consumers: Carefully specify the sizes.

peterk141
7/14/17

Order online, bad size sent or dirty.
You have to pay to send it back.
My last shopping Sports Direct.

aliestarr
7/6/17

Bought some sandals in an amazing sale, almost a third off. I liked them so much I went online to buy another 2 pairs. Delivery was a little bit off compared to tracking but still awesome.

yves121
8/30/16

I had wanted a set of matching luggage for a while, so took the opportunity to order a sale priced set from Sports Direct - the 5 piece blue canvas Dunlop set. Since there was a standard delivery charge, I also ordered 2 pairs of trainers, some jeans and luggage straps - all were sale priced. Quality of everything was very good, and only downer was that the jeans were sized very small, but I took them to my local Sports Direct store with my order form, and they were happy to exchange the jeans for a mens t-shirt I wanted for a gift. This is a huge company, and staff are all nice and helpful, and prices were excellent.

leftyh
3/11/16

Don't bother
Broke 2 coffee mugs in 2
Different shippings,,,
Can't be done by such a huge shipper llike DHL
It had to happen at the point of where it Originated.

pauld132
11/10/15

Ordered a hoodie online. Their courier company 'Yodel' initially refused to accept they had collected my parcel. I contacted sportsdirect who told me that they would look into and get someone to contact me the next day. Nobody got back to me. I then established that my parcel was in Ireland, I live in Cornwall. Again I contacted sportsdirect for help. They told me no refund until parcel returned by courier or I would have to wait for delivery.

marijam
7/1/15

First time my mother's friends, my mom and me bougth trainees in real London Spirtsdirect.com shop, then i bought adidas trainees from internet shop sportsdirect.co.uk, the delivery price is reasonable and delivery term was not bad. I bought one size bigger, but they still not less comfortable.:)

Questions? Get answers from the SportsDirect.co.uk staff and other customers.

SportsDirect.co.uk?