SportsCollectibles reviews

Tel: 1-800-793-9793
customerservice@sportscollectibles.com

tedw83
3/23/19

I bought several hundred dollars on merchandise that never came. They never told me when they were sending the merchandise so I contacted them after a couple weeks. They then claimed that they sent the goods but I never received them. The company now refuses to return my messages. Exceptionally poor service. Stay away from this company at all costs.

chuckm109
3/10/19

These guys always have the best memorabilia! Items I have recieved have always shipped extra safe and super fast!

javiers44
3/10/19

Been following you guys on Twitter for the past year and all you do is take care of your followers. Always so generous and very customer friendly. Thank you guys for being awesome!

markm1155
3/10/19

Always a pleasure doing business with you guys. Always willing to answer all questions... you guys are the awesome!!!

danielk366
3/10/19

They have a very great supply of teams and sports for anyone. Friendly and reliable. These guys are the ones to go to for any of your sports collectible needs. 2

benc297
3/6/19

They have so many choices and such great deals, I'm not sure how to decide what to buy. I'm a big Steelers fan and they always have signed photos, balls, and helmets. Great selection!

markh789
3/6/19

Excellent site with great products and giveaways occasionally also great variety offered. Will keep coming back for more!

joeb621
3/4/19

They have just about everything you could ask for as a memorabilia collector. They do a lot of cool giveaways for their customers which is awesome

colek16
3/2/19

I ordered a Browns Bernie Kosar autographed mini helmet and it was first item for my man cave and I LOVE IT!!!!

markt413
1/29/19

I ordered a signed Patriots Ted Johnson jersey on Wednesday 23 January. Despite some initial hurdles the company did an excellent job ensuring I recieved the jersey before the super bowl. I will continue to shop here in the future.

davidb1929
12/30/18

Couldn't have asked for a more pleasant shopping experience. I orders an Eddie George signed football as a Christmas present for my mother. I wasn't able to put my order in until Christmas night-Which was a Tuesday. The item arrived on Friday. Just 2 and a half days late with my Xmas present-And, I got it to her within the same week, so its almost like it wasn't even late anyway lol
But, Sports Collectables is AWESOME and I would recommend them to ANYBODY. Very competitive prices and shipping time is top-notch.
As far as customer service...Well, I couldn't tell you a thing about them-But, see, that's really a good thing, because it means I had zero issues with my transaction. Everything went smooth as silk and I got my order before the weekend, when I placed it on a (Tuesday) Xmas NIGHT!....But, I read their bios on another site. Its 3 men and a lady, down in Tampa, Fl, and they sound like really cool, down-to-earth professionals that care about the reputation of their brand.

I trust this company.
They gained a new customer, with me. I can't wait to get more Titans merch!

garrisonf1
12/21/18

I ordered a Dwyane Wade autographed SI issue for my brother for christmas and it was delivered to a random house in Tennessee. The order receipt I have CLEARLY states that the order was to be shipped to North Carolina. I paid extra to ship it in time for Christmas and they have completely botched it. No response on their end either. Not sure how this is even possible to ship a product 300+ miles in the wrong direction.

mikel589
12/4/18

Got an autographed mini helmet and a personalized autograph photo as well. Couldn't be happier with the outcome.

courtneyf41
12/3/18

I have never purchased memorabilia before, so I asked the customer service department a bunch of questions about the jersey and they were very helpful. Would buy from again!

ethans63
11/16/18

Such a great company to order from! They have fair prices and great memorabilia. The customer service is top notch! Pick this company and you'll be happy with the result.

johnp1231
11/4/18

Almost forgot my nephews birthday, he's a huge Buckeyes fan, I called in the afternoon they picked the order, got it out same day, he got the helmet the next day on his birthday!!:)

garyt198
11/2/18

I love dealing with sports collectibles. My dad is a huge sports fan and they pulled through for me every time. Thank you for the fast shipping.

dylane19
7/18/18

Had to go back and forth with their team to get simple answers then by the time i got the answers the product was "sold out"??

Response from Sports C., SportsCollectibles Representative
Dylan, we offered other items at a deep discount to remedy this "out of stock" item. We welcome you back to the site where we can offer you the best price on any signed item.
coryf7
5/1/18

Ordered an Emmitt Smith helmet for my Dad late on a Thursday. Customer Service Rep Ryan M took my order and made sure he packed the item up and drove it to FedEx after hours. I was very impressed with how much care they showed. Will order again in the future. Pricing was very fair.

Response from Sports C., SportsCollectibles Representative
That's great, Cory. Hope your father loves the gift.
sarahl257
11/1/17

Needed a gift for retirement party. I don't know much about memorabilia or sports for that matter but was received so much help from Sports Collectibles. Ended up getting a signed baseball jersey, 100% authentic and shipped free within a week. Thank you so much, he loved the gift. Would recommended to anyone!!

Response from Sports C., SportsCollectibles Representative
Glad we could come through in a pinch for you.
lourdesc11
9/26/17

I bought an item on ebay and then I noticed sportscollectibles.com posted it on their site saying it was in stock. My seller showed me proof that he had the right football w/authentication and I notified sportscollectibles.com, they gave me an "oops" & said they would change it. So I looked it up today to see if they were being truthful and & it says they have it in Stock for $380+. They stole pictures from ebay, they reposted anot already sold one of a kind item and still trying to sell it knowing full well it's already sold and being shipped to me. Be careful with this website, their inventory is wrong & they aren stealing photos from other sellers to make profit.

Tip for consumers: Please do research and ask proof that they have your item with pictures to a sure you aren't buying an item they don't own or that they are getting from other websites.

ralphd30
8/18/17

I bought a gift for my dad, signed pirates ball, was delivered quickly and appeared authentic and included certificate.

philh51
7/3/17

I called, used their online support chat and emailed them with little to no response. All they could say is their site was having issues. They had no problems charging my card of course.

Response from Sports C., SportsCollectibles Representative
Phil, let's make this right. You know we were not out to deceive you. Please contact us back, 800-793-9793.
rodneyh28
4/8/16

Bought 2 Trevor Story baseballs, paid and received a receipt. Received an email the next day saying due to demand, they couldnt fill my order. No apology no offer to make up for their mistake. Very short and rude in emails. Would never buy from these people.

Response from Sports C., SportsCollectibles Representative
I apologize for this mistake, Rodney. Give us a call for a deep discount on another Trevor Story signed item. Thank you.
lindaf42
3/13/15

Bought a very expensive Kam Chancellor signed football which was advertised as having PSA/DNA however when i received the football it only came with a card and hologram from mill creek sports. I called mill creek sports and they have no data base. They were the only helpful part of this transaction. Sportscollectibles.com is buying products from local businesses and raising prices by over 30% and their customer service sucks. It took them three days to even email me after i had left messages and even gotten a hold of someone. its easier to tell someone in email that you misrepresented a product then it is to on the phone. Mill creek does not have a data base but they do guarantee that an employee was at the signing and over saw it. The product comes with a card stating this and proving its authenticity. I called back sportscollectibles.com and when someone answered the phone they said they would be back to me at the end of the business day or the NEXT morning at the latest. They never called so on the third day i kept calling until i got a hold of someone and was told that they made a mistake in their description and that there was no PSA/DNA. They did offer to return the ball but my trust was so low in them that i didn't and just kept the ball. Mill creek spots had the same ball for $80 less and they are the official signing distributor of the Seattle Sea Hawks collectibles. I would never buy from sportscollectibles.com because their customer service is horrible and they are not honest in their descriptions and they should have told me this on the first call instead of not calling back when they said they would. IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR SIGNED MEMORABILIA LOOK LOCALLY FIRST BECAUSE I WISH I HAD!
-Linda Freyslaben

Tip for consumers: Do not buy from this site. They are not honest in their descriptions and they just buy it from another online source like mill creek sports(they only good part about this transaction. they are authentic and very helpful) and jack up the price.

Response from Sports C., SportsCollectibles Representative
Linda, we apologize for this mistake. We can offer you a signed Seahawks item at a major discount - call 800.793.9793.

Gerald, All of our items come with a Certificate of Authenticity and are 100% authentic. All of our autographs were either witnessed by us or have third-party authentication. We also have a 100% Money Back Guarantee if you are not satisfied.

By Sports C., SportsCollectibles Representative
Questions? Get answers from the SportsCollectibles staff and other customers.

7 Photos for SportsCollectibles