British Heritage Brands

British Heritage Brands

British Heritage Brands has a consumer rating of 4.4 stars from 44 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with British Heritage Brands most frequently mention british heritage, fast delivery and good quality. British Heritage Brands ranks 3rd among Memorabilia sites.

How would you rate British Heritage Brands?

“Great quality and speedy delivery”

Bernice H.
3/23/21

Ordered kids underground t-shirt and ladies underground socks. Excellent quality and items arrived when expected. Second time purchasing (this is a gift, bought same for own son at xmas 2020). Those items have lasted very well. Worn and washed every week and they still look like when we bought them.

“I didn't get my item.”

BURLA M.
12/18/20

I purchase an item from their site on 11.12.2020 and even in 18.12.2020 I didn't get anything. The phone number is swiched off.

berniceh66
March 23rd, 2021

maryl1989
March 19th, 2021
Verified purchase

I have placed several orders with this company, I am very pleased with the quality of the product. The sweatshirts are comfortable and warm, and the material is first-rate. I only wish they sold matching sweatpants. The first question my sister asked after receiving the sweatshirt was, "do they sell matching sweatpants?" In the future please add matching sweatpants to your product line. I have a large family and plan to purchase sweatshirts for everyone. LOL

Tip for consumers:
Order a size up, I found the sweatshirts fit better a size larger. The tee shirts are larger so order a size down.

Products used:
I purchased Hoodie sweatshirts and a couple of tee shirts. I love their products, the quality of the products is great.

mitchellw102
April 22nd, 2021
Verified purchase

Replacing my London metro socks after wearing them out. Found the socks and they were shipped quickly. Thanks.

burlam
December 18th, 2020

callin
June 2nd, 2021
Verified purchase

Ordered an oxford uni hoody for my daughter she's delighted and so am I. The quality is spot on and it's a great fit. I will use them again with no hesitation. Prices are really good considering how well made it is I'm tempted to buy another one.

pierrem112
May 20th, 2021
Verified purchase

Pleasant homepage, prompt delivery, ordered items are well manufactured, the given size information to make my choice are accurate.
I am really pleased with my purchase and the whole experience.
Thank you.

robertr2059
November 2nd, 2020

The hoodie seems to be well made and I like it. The price was reasonable. If you live in the United States, don't bother paying extra for Tracked & Signed. Your package can be tracked for free using the the USPS Informed Delivery service.

carolh752
July 5th, 2020

Hufflepuff hoodie requested next day delivery at 4pm for a gift, it arrived well presented in a nice British Heritage Box.

veronicaa92
December 1st, 2019
Verified purchase

British Heritage was the only one on the entire internet that had this London Jacket. Not even Amazon had this product! Reasonable price, shipped immediately from England to Los Angeles, got the jacket in days, perfect condition, very smooth transaction! I would definitely do business with them again! The best!

martinc485
October 9th, 2020

BH Brands were communicative and helpful throughout. Despite a small setback, they were not only quick to correct, but quick to accept responsibility, too. I will be shopping with them again.

shajahanm1
January 17th, 2021
Verified purchase

The site has many quality British heritage items and is easy to use. The baseball caps are licensed and of good quality. Delivery was fast and well packaged.

Products used:
Baseball caps.

lw482
October 5th, 2020

The order was easy in line and received quickly, well packaged. Attractive products at a very reasonable price

karind45
December 15th, 2020
Verified purchase

Very fast delivery, hoodie looks good, seems to be good quality. Thanks for the little present, which was included!

bernadetten13
January 1st, 2020
Verified purchase

Perfect, as described, prompt shipping. Easy to communicate with

arlenel57
September 4th, 2020
Verified purchase

Very happy with the service and very fast but not happy that I have to write a whole essay just to describe this experience.

michelles1877
March 10th, 2021
Verified purchase

Very easy to find what I was looking for and to order it. Received hooded sweatshirt faster than I thought I would. Will order from them again.

jamesm2769
February 24th, 2020

Not a lot to say really, ordered a specific cap. Item arrived in a couple of days and in as-new condition. No problems!

susannel23
October 5th, 2020
Verified purchase

I made an order 9-10 days ago and have heard nothing about package is on its way.
It is very bad, I have ordered items from England before from other places where I have package after 4-5 days and they have announced when I could expect package.
But here I have not received anything from mail on shipping.

markyb1
November 26th, 2020
Verified purchase

Was really happy with quality and was a good price and come well packaged

kayeg26
December 17th, 2020
Verified purchase

I have order from British Heritage Brand in three other occasions and had a very good experience, on the fourth time around when order I can say I am extremely disappointed with my recent experience, I have waited over 2 weeks and I still haven't received my order.

nilsa12
November 18th, 2020
Verified purchase

Easy to find gifts to give away.
Easy to pay and very fast delivery to my address.

danielm2023
September 25th, 2020

They did not send my order as tracked and signed for as i paid for. They dont answer mail. I overpaid 15 gbp in shipping. Royal mail stamp on package said 5.99 gbp.

summerc59
January 17th, 2021
Verified purchase

My item is yet to arrive, therefore, I can't review the product however, I was expecting my item by the end of the working week latest.

bogdanc11
May 3rd, 2021
Verified purchase

Original nice sweatshirt, low price, very fast delivery.

paula1227
February 9th, 2021
Verified purchase

I'll update this if they answered the phone and respond to my emails.

Questions? Get answers from the British Heritage Brands staff and other customers.

mariej101
MARIE J.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about British Heritage Brands?

Have a question about British Heritage Brands?