British Heritage Brands

British Heritage Brands

bhbrands.co.uk

British Heritage Brands has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 18 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. British Heritage Brands also ranks 3rd among Memorabilia sites.

How would you rate British Heritage Brands?

“Great Customer Service”

Kelly S.
7/27/19

Product is great quality. Had a bit of an issue with something getting lost/waylaid in the mail due to a mistake by the post but it was dealt with quickly and courteously. Would definitely recommend!

alisonp87
January 4th, 2020
Verified purchase
Quality and good service, really pleased with the quality of the product
bernadetten13
January 1st, 2020
Verified purchase
Perfect, as described, prompt shipping. Easy to communicate with
veronicaa92
December 1st, 2019
Verified purchase
British Heritage was the only one on the entire internet that had this London Jacket. Not even Amazon had this product! Reasonable price, shipped immediately from England to Los Angeles, got the jacket in days, perfect condition, very smooth transaction! I would definitely do business with them again! the best!
deaniet2
October 6th, 2019
Verified purchase
I ordered a hoodie for myself. I was unsure about what size to order, and Jenny was very helpful and quick to get back to me. The hoodie is made with great quality. I'm looking forward to wearing it.
amandaa289
September 30th, 2019
I loved that the British Heritage Brands understood that I needed my
Order quickly as my
Daughter had left her birthday present on the flight, I managed to quickly replace her Harry Potter Hoodie. The quality of the hoddienia very good.
barbaram680
September 14th, 2019
Verified purchase
Easy to order and socks arrived quite promptly! Even considering they were shipped to USA! Thank you!
sharonc447
September 5th, 2019
Verified purchase
Quick shipping, items were received well. Good prices on everything. Happy customer. Will order from them again.
richardb1091
September 2nd, 2019
Verified purchase
What can I say... From start to finish, everything has been delt with in a professional manner and I absolutely cannot fault them. Will be shopping with them again.
gartht7
Verified purchase
Great product and quick shipping...at a fantastic price, will do business with them again.
I also found a thank you note for my purchase, topnotch.
dianney7
Verified purchase
Good quality and great designs. I was delighted to find items I did t get a chance to buy the last time I was in London.
jasonv107
September 1st, 2019
Verified purchase
Excellent and fast customer service when you have a question, very friendly and fast delivery. Recommended!
byrond18
August 29th, 2019
Very impressed at the speed of delivery.
Well satisfied with the quality of the product!
Should I require further items of a similar nature, you will be my first port of call.
Byron
jacquiej3
August 31st, 2019
My nephew loved it, it was very well made!! Great customer service! I would recommend their products. Thank you
kellys493
July 27th, 2019
dawnh422
August 29th, 2019
High-quality product with fast shipping. Would highly recommend this seller. Would buy from again. Thank you!
maureenl72
July 24th, 2019
Excellent all round service, I would highly recommend this seller, my son was very pleased with his gift
sarahl550
August 13th, 2019
I have a son who LOVED Harry Potter, but I can never seem to find a good quality product that I love....UNTIL NOW! I was encouraged by my middle son to purchase for his older brother. Glad to say, my son is very happy with his new hoodie!

Questions? Get answers from the British Heritage Brands staff and other customers.

mariej101
MARIE J.
Customer service

How do I know I can trust these reviews about British Heritage Brands?

Have a question about British Heritage Brands?