BossBabe Pops & Collectibles reviews

bossbabepops@gmail.com

marias518
3/16/19

i have orders placed way back in the year 2018 and have not received them
when i ask for updates i just get the runaround.."when i get back i will check"

simmic
2/15/19

I've ordered twice from BossBabe and was waiting for my second order to be fulfilled before writing a review. The first order went smoothly and I recieved everything in perfect condition. I have reached out multiple times in regards to my second order with absolutely no reply. I am now on month 4 of waiting and am thinking it is time for a credit card dispute unless I receive a reply. Highly disappointed since I recommended this company to people after my first flawless order.

vincentv43
1/27/19

My pops were very well protected and delivered in mint condition. I chose double box and the single pop was in a soft protector. While my Target exclusive Batman and tee where packed in a long role of bubble wrap. Would buy from again.

tiffanyy17
1/18/19

Item arrived quickly and was packaged extremely well!! I look forward to doing business with you again! Thanks!

franciscom95
1/18/19

I am very happy with this purchase!! And it came in such great packaging!!! The box is awesome too lol

luisr117
1/15/19

I ordered a very much sought after chase pop for my darkwing duck set to be complete and got a great price and added option to get it shipped with a 2nd box which turned out to be for a pop protector and was more than happy to get it packaged well as well as sent in excellent condition.

camerone22
12/3/18

It was a great site and has a lot of items I'm very interested in but the only thing is it's just taking a long time for my items to get here I understand mailing can take some but it's been three weeks and have yet to get an update or if it's been shipped other than that a pretty cool service.

Response from SARAH J., BossBabe Pops & Collectibles Representative
HI! As indicated in the description, the Mystery Boxes will not be mailed out until they have ALL sold. Please always review the item description prior to purchase as it contains all pertinent information regarding your purchase. You will receive an email with tracking info once it is shipped :)
williamm870
11/30/18

I'm still waiting on my pops. I've gotten no info on tracking and it's been a week. So if and when I get my package, I might write a better review but as of now I'm not impressed

Response from SARAH J., BossBabe Pops & Collectibles Representative
Hi William,
johng1321
11/20/18

The pops I ordered came in fast and the packaging was outstanding! Never heard of this company before and found them on Instagram. They have great communication and deals on their website.

josuem16
11/19/18

I honestly didn't expect the package to be so secure and well placed. I highly recommend buying from BossBabe because not only is the packaging great, but the Pops are also cheaper than other places

ryann92
11/14/18

An awesome woman pushing to try and make an awesome living through an awesome hobby... good stuff so far and I hope to see her business grow even further... nothing but positive responses so far! Quality fun! Thank you BOSSBABE!

rogerp115
11/10/18

Definitely understands and values Pop collectors needs and concerns regarding shipping!! Very carefully and conscious packaging. Thank you very much!!

justinb310
10/29/18

Sent my order with protectors on everything and much bubble wrap, protecting everything and keeping everything in perfect condition!

jessev34
10/23/18

Was the best price around, shipping was fast, the packing was amazing. Definitely gonna recommend all my pop collectors to use her from now on.

angenettes
10/19/18

I was impressed! Super simple but cute box. The way this was packaged shocked me. I have never ordered pops before that had so much protection like these. I will definitely be a return customer for sure. Thank you for the card as well, the small things count :)

manuelb64
10/18/18

Every time I need pops and I want them mint, I turn to bossbabe pops. They always arrive fast and mint. She actually sometimes has them for a lower price as well.

lamarcusm2
10/18/18

Let me just start off by saying the presentation, packaging and communication throughout the entire process has been amazing. I placed my preorder for a second set of Pops that were previously preordered on another site weeks earlier. I received tracking info from BossBabe first and my Pops have already arrived (a lot sooner than expected).They have definitely earned a loyal/repeat customer. Will check here first before I order anywhere else. Thanks a lot.

adamb376
10/9/18

Found through a Google search. Great prices, great packaging, and fast delivery! Will definitely be shopping here again!

richardk348
9/10/18

Easy to pay, fast shipping, well packaged! Would defined buy from again. Thank you for a great experience!

zackh36
9/10/18

I purchased a mystery box for the 1st time from her. I like to buy a couple of mystery boxes a month from different sites. I was very pleased in my order and I will definitely be buying more pops from her site.

tylerd77
9/10/18

Easy website to use and follow. Terrific layout used throughout the website as well. Very pleasing to look at.

javierc61
9/9/18

Received my mystery pop and it was packaged very well. Arrived in 2 days. Will be buying again. Thank you

jermarj
8/19/18

Haven't received my item yet but looking very forward to it cheap prices for dope chases two thumbs up will definitely buy from this site again.

robertop43
8/18/18

Price was just right for me! And shipping was amazing the pops were super secured and i am very happy with my purchase!

adamg166
8/2/18

I haven't receive my orders yet but I am very please with the service always answer me back when I message her

Questions? Get answers from the BossBabe Pops & Collectibles staff and other customers.

BossBabe Pops & Collectibles?