SpaSalon.us

SpaSalon.us has a consumer rating of 3.99 stars from 108 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. SpaSalon.us also ranks 4th among Spas sites.

• Ordered through customer service, Quickly answered all my questions.

• You need to pray before you order from them because they always screwed you.
  • On February 26, 2015 I tried to purchase a spa pedicure chair from an online company called SpaSalon.us.
How would you rate SpaSalon.us?

“SpaSalon.us is great!”

Katy L.
1/13/20

Website is easy to navigate, products are high quality and prices are competitive! SpaSalon.us is great!

“Ridiculous!”

THANH N.
4/20/19

Do you buy from them. I made a purchase last month and they said that my card didn't work, so I contacted them. They hadn't shipped the order and charged me a 20% restocking fee, this was just unacceptable! I have been trying to get my full refund for weeks and they completely ignored my emails. Horrible, avoid them if you can!

order (53) customer service (18) pedicure chair (12) credit card (7)
nathalieh22
February 22nd, 2020
Excellent telephone response if you need assistance, easy navigation on site and reasonably priced items. My new go to place, not only for new items but replacement parts and accessories. Highly recommended.
carric7
February 14th, 2020
Easy to navigate the web page to locate the item in need. Fast easy checkout! I will return for future purchases.
barbarae197
February 9th, 2020
Very easy to use. User-friendly.
When I called customer service to ask a few questions. They were so helpful. I will always use this company in the future.
anniea108
January 27th, 2020
Excellent customer service. Very sweet and well explaination to my concerns. However, it would be great if the company allow more choices and colors to choose from for the free items. Highly recommended.
katyl21
January 13th, 2020
neilj64
January 6th, 2020
Great service! They let me know when what I order is out of stock and give me equal replacements for immediate shipping! Love it!
sarad177
November 26th, 2019
Ordered through customer service, Quickly answered all my questions. The best thing free shipping to Alaska!
alanr214
November 20th, 2019
The prices are outstanding. I called to verify the details of the order and the person I spoke with was very helpful and responsive.
I cannot wait to receive our order
lillianl40
November 15th, 2019
The gentleman that help was very nice and helped me fined what I needed for my chair. However I was told shipping was free an then was charged for it.
myanhm
November 12th, 2019
Simple to search for product and finance is absolutely great that they offer and simple process..Great Service
Service is quick and website is very easy to navigate.
very quick. they even call to verify the shipping address and order so there's no errors in you order.
phams
October 30th, 2019
The ordering process was very easy and straight forward. I called to see if the products I needed were in stock and were told that they are in stock in the US warehouse and I should have them in one week. The ordering process was very easy and straight forward. I called to see if the products I needed were in stock and were told that they are in stock in the US warehouse and I should have them in one week. I will update my review once I get the products.
samr249
October 18th, 2019
Always easy to deal with and great pricing. The quantity discount and (usually) free shipping keeps us coming back.
cheriy5
October 12th, 2019
Having found a steamer I liked on another equipment website, I decided to shop around online. That when I found SpaSalon.us! The information about the steamer was descriptive and complete, and buyers are rewarded for quantity purchases. The pricing was superior to other websites and ordering was really easy. SpaSalon.us will definitely be one of the go-to websites for future purchases.
hanhj
September 3rd, 2019
Very simple method of transaction. Leaving you more confident in your purchase . Will be doing business again in the near future.
However, this time my item arrived later than the previous one.
Hope the next time will not be like that. thank you!
maib13
August 31st, 2019
Online shopping was easy to use! Website offer really good deals especially when u purchase more than one. Can't wait for my purchase! Oh btw, shipping is free that's a bonus!
kennethh313
August 17th, 2019
Very pleased with the website and any past orders have always arrived in a timely fashion,i was amazed how quickly I received my order every thing was perfectly wrapped and not problems.SpaSalonUs you have been the best!
ginnyc25
August 10th, 2019
So far great service and prices! I will know more after I receive and use the chairs.
They have alot of spa parts
nguyenh24
August 10th, 2019
Good because I found what I needed very quickly an I had been searching for an online service for my business. I do wish I was getting an update on the status of my order have not received anything that would be my only complaint. Finally it's DONE very fast
beibeip
August 9th, 2019
Totally Scam info! We placed order 2.5 months, and have NOT receiving our shipment until this review posted. One Start is definitely higher than what I want to rate this company and their customer services!

We placed order before the Summer on late May 2019, they took a whole month to clear the money we had paid, fine.
After they have placed order with their manufacture in Canada, took 6+ weeks to 'Custome Made' this queen spa chair, which showing nice easy assemble parts needs more that 6+weeks to be make. Double of the time that showing on the website, which is totally a scam!
We have made more that 10 calls about our order, poor customer service. Not only they have no manner and no patient for your inquires, but also lying for your order status. We have told by the shipping and tracking dept, Rep Nika and other Vie-American representatives, provided two different shipping dates and two different packing dates, each about 5-7 days in four calls. They lie to extent the actual shipping and packing dates for you, be aware! And just 5 minute ago we have finally contacted the private shipping company that the manufacture used and who said they have just picked up our chairs with 100% sure, and they usually will only go pick up shipment when manufacture schedule with them.

Conclusion, Spasalonus is only the middle party, which CANNOT GUARANTEE all shipment arrived in 3 weeks that they promised on their own website, and the reason for the delay is usually 'Your order is custom make pieces'. Customer is responsible for all delay cost!
maryk718
July 21st, 2019
User friendly website. When I called rep was very friendly and even though order is needed within a week he assured me that it would be expedited so that I could have it on time for my opening.I Thanks you can order at here for new OPENNING . Thanks. That is trust.
I order at here 7/10/2019
nitishial
July 10th, 2019
The staff (live chat) was very valuable to me. All my questions were answered. Customer service on phone was just as helpful. I am excited to get my new spa chairs. I highly recommend this company!
My company has been looking for a wholesale company like this one. I'm so glad i found you.
This is tracking number when buy at spasalon to follow UPS : 1ZX302X*******451
steveh936
July 3rd, 2019
Website was easy to navigate and the purchase process was simple.
Yes I got exactly parts I order, Phuc he explain for everything to be confident check out.
This is tracking of me : http://www.vsxp.com/DesktopDefault.aspx?&tabid=77&_p=021784822
virginiac117
May 31st, 2019
I was disappointed that there were so many of the advertised pedicure spas were unavailable, but Lisa and I kept at it until I found one to buy. Sorry to be negative, but it turned out okay in the end.
garyc404
May 25th, 2019
Site is very easy to navigate, and simple and quick to place an order , Order process very fast about 3-5 days. I think you should buy at spasalon.us
jandyd
May 15th, 2019
It's great. It's easy to get lost bouncing back and forth between choices. Nicca was great in customer service.

All peoble should buy at https://www.spasalon.us/ I make sure it is best at usa.
Thanks for shipping very fast to i can ontime for openning.

I order at spasalonus one time, but it is not scam. very fast shipping.