Review of SpaSalon.us

Tel: +1-706-521-0646
spasalonus@gmail.com

jandyd
5/15/19

It's great. It's easy to get lost bouncing back and forth between choices. Nicca was great in customer service.

All peoble should buy at https://www.spasalon.us/ I make sure it is best at usa.
Thanks for shipping very fast to i can ontime for openning.

rochelleo18
5/14/19

I did an online chat and also talked to them on the phone. I recommend talking on the phone because I got more information on the phone. Very nice friendly and helpful people.

heidih120
5/3/19

All was excellent....order was put together quickly and all questions answered!!!!!!!Thank You for help !
My Tracking :
Shipped
CA | Shipped
FCM: Done

5/1/2019 -
293135202 RL 8 PLT

alext199
5/2/19

Thanks for been such great supplier. I always found what i needs at SpaSalon.us. thanks again and keep up the good work.

mariannec38
4/30/19

I ordered some chairs and a display case. They came in good shape. I would order from this website again.
This is my Tracking : USPS : 9405510200986823228417

alexism162
4/29/19

You guys has the best prices I've seen for salon equipment and I've been searching for quite sometime now. Great website!

thanhn14
4/20/19

Do you buy from them. I made a purchase last month and they said that my card didn't work, so I contacted them. They hadn't shipped the order and charged me a 20% restocking fee, this was just unacceptable! I have been trying to get my full refund for weeks and they completely ignored my emails. Horrible, avoid them if you can!

whitneyb55
4/14/19

Website was excellent, we like the prices and free shipping was a big plus. They have a surplus amount of variety and the choices were great. Hoping to have many years of service out of the pedicure chair.

wendyk105
4/7/19

The customer service is always polite, helpful and very good. We have been ordering
from this company for about 5 years and never had any problems with product or service.

deborahg230
3/29/19

The website was very clear and precise ... It allowed numerous choices in which to determine the equipment I set out to buy and gave very definitive details which helped me to select the final product. I had a phone number to contact a salesman to answer further questions (a real person) and that salesman provided the information I needed to proceed with the purchase. The experience was very clear with the sales person, who then referred me to the credit people to get started in completing the process. This stood out to me and gave me confidence that I was dealing with a knowledgeable and professional business.

dianeg199
3/21/19

I am very impressed with the service and how nice the associate was that contacted me about an order. She was very helpful and I am so pleased with her service and how she did her best to accommodate me in anyway she could. I will recommend your site and service to everyone I talk to. THANK YOU
This is proof tracking of my order : http://www.vsxp.com/DesktopDefault.aspx?&tabid=77&_p=021815783

ninat45
3/16/19

All the negatives reviews in here are true, don't buy it from here. You will regret it. I fought with them for six months to get my money back. It's not worth it, wasting your time and energy

valeries165
2/2/19

Because of Lisa my experience with SpaSalon.us has been awesome. She is every helpful and always reply to any request I have promptly. Thank you for the great customer service Lisa.

hangt2
1/20/19

Good company good customer service - I had buy 8 pedicure chair at spasalonus.
It is very good. I will buy at here for next order

hueh1
1/16/19

I lot my money in this company. Order 04/2018, 06/2018 her name Lisa said my husband credit card doesn't work. I must to cancel order another place. And 07/2018 they withdraw money in my husband account. Call them they said fill form cancel, fill 4 time , they don't care. Call the bank, the bank said they said already sent the order. I must to pay to my husband account. Now 01/2019 call them the order still in spasalon.us they send email to me to sign the form to process this order- I hate this service there. Now I don't want to call them any more I agree to lost my momney, because I don't know what next any charges from this company.

nancya214
12/1/18

Very happy that we found it.
Will do business with the company again in the future.
Thank you for your help.

carolc353
11/24/18

Very user friendly. I also called and spoke to sales reps and they were super helpful and very pleasant to talk with.

duanep32
10/12/18

I placed a order for parts, they refused to ship it to our clients location and I was told they will only ship to the billing address on the credit card. I work for a large company and the billing address is over a thousand miles away and they aren't setup to receive and ship orders. Since they refused to ship to the location I requested I simply asked to cancel the order, they threatened to charge me a 20% restocking fee I refused to agree to this and they charged my credit card the full amount of the order without providing any goods or services.

jillw114
10/10/18

My first order has gone smooth. I am excited to receive my canvas murals. I'm sure I will be come a valued customer. As I have many salons to buy for. Great prices too!

scottp260
8/29/18

We ordered a chair months ago. They first said the payment had not been processed but it cleared our bank. They are now saying that the order is in processing and has been for months. They have taken our money and that is it. No matter who you contact the answer is still the same. We are contacting law enforcement because this should be illegal.

kellyc338
8/21/18

Ive made an order a lil over a month ago. They told me i had an issue with my card and they couldnt clear (the rest of the payment after they took $450 already) my payment...ive actually called my bank card and they told me the issue is not on their end...I even put them on 3 way with my bank ..after that (issue on their end) it took them until 2 weeks later from the date ive ordered to clear and its been now exactly 3 weeks and still have not shipped out my order. Ive waited wasting my time and money trying to keep my business going and still havent received any furniture. Ive called a few days ago and they told me freight shipment takes time and my package been sitting at the warehouse waiting to be picked up a lil over 4 weeks ago. They say it will be shipped out on the 20Th of August ..its the 21st of August and still no tracking number. This is just a trial order . Ive seen good reviews on this company thinking i will received my package within 2 weeks. its been close to 5 weeks. I will not order from this company ever again and will not recommend to anyone. For the 5 weeks a be waiting i couldve just order from China or the manufacturing company itself and would received my item within 3 weeks. Horrible . And also the customer specialist lied to me about texting me and emailing me my tracking order number. They get your hopes high but ended up lying to you.

shelliep2
8/7/18

The site was easy to navigate and the process simple to follow. The product selection was extensive and prices were lower than any other site.

reneeb144
7/13/18

I ordered an electrical cord and was charged $26 shipping. When I received it, it wouldnt work. After multiple phone calls, emails, and texts I was charged a 30% restocking fee & the shipping was also deducted from my refund. It is this companys fault for sending me a plug that doesnt work, but I had to pay for it.

wendys230
6/16/18

Don't be fooled by this company! They are scammers! We tried to purchase pedicure chairs. They ran 10% on my credit card and told me to write a check for the balance, then take a picture of the check and text it to them! This sounded sketchy, so I wrote and said to cancel the order. They told me they couldn't cancel without a 20% fee!! I said they hadn't shipped anything and this isn't right and they need to cancel. So I stopped payment through the bank on the down payment. A week later, they ran the remainder of the money on my card! This is causing me a lot of problems because of having to cover payroll through this account. When I wrote again and said I already canceled, she said I can't cancel without completing a bunch of forms. Beware of them, they are nothing but scammers. I wish I'd read online reviews before placing an order with them!

mitchells50
6/8/18

Excellent options of equipment. With great images and full descriptions of options. This made my purchase very easy. My salesman was very friendly and made sure to confirm each part of my order.

I don't think so, I buy at spasalonus more time, it is good service with full return and maintain very good

By Jandy D.

Yes. this is good company with great service. You should buy nails at spasalonus. Good website

By Jandy D.

Đây thc s là mt công ty tt vi nhiu la chn, chăm sóc khách hàng và h tr rt tt , tôi nghĩ bn vit wrong

By Alex t.

Questions? Get answers from the SpaSalon.us staff and other customers.

16 Photos for SpaSalon.us