SpaSalon.us

SpaSalon.us has a consumer rating of 3.88 stars from 156 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with SpaSalon.us most frequently mention customer service, pedicure chair and free shipping. SpaSalon.us ranks 1st among Spas sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 82.4%

• Customer service was knowledgeable, waiting to see how long the product takes to reach me and how things work!

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate SpaSalon.us?

“We are spoilt for choice there is so many nice items.”

Shaun H.
7/13/20

Hello, Just placed a order for my wife, wow what a selection of item, its endless. We are spoilt for choice there is so many nice items, even though we live on the other side of the,,, pond,, I still like to buy from the USA, I want to help to make America great again. Thank you so much. Regards Shaun and Naparada

“Ridiculous!”

THANH N.
4/20/19

Do you buy from them. I made a purchase last month and they said that my card didn't work, so I contacted them. They hadn't shipped the order and charged me a 20% restocking fee, this was just unacceptable! I have been trying to get my full refund for weeks and they completely ignored my emails. Horrible, avoid them if you can!

customer service (21)
shaunh87
July 13th, 2020

Hello,
Just placed a order for my wife, wow what a selection of item, its endless.
Thank you so much.
Regards Shaun and Naparada

kimr458
June 9th, 2020

Neeka was beyond trying to help me find motor for my chair! I will definitely do business with your company! Was appreciative of all the effort she put in! Thank you sooooooo Mic

vincen876
August 11th, 2017

Got ignored from spasalonus after they sent wrong orders. Just trying to have a reply. The owner should be more reliable to run a better business not just sold and hide.

bellotn
August 3rd, 2020

The shopping was really easy, I had time to check every posible chose that I have and return to my car and my items still were there. The droop boxes made it perfect to custom made it to my need and that notes nice let me explain exactly where and how I want it without any other cost. Took me longer to decide on what color I want it than made the order In self. Looking forward to purchase other products from them

lindan430
May 3rd, 2020

Very impressed! It was nice to have communication through texting. My questions were answered quickly and efficiently. There were many options for purchasing my pedicure spa which made it very easy. This is my second time purchasing a pedicure spa with your company and I look forward to many more orders! Thanks!

neilj64
January 6th, 2020

Great service! They let me know when what I order is out of stock and give me equal replacements for immediate shipping! Love it!

maib15
July 24th, 2020

Website is easy to navigate, and prices are very reasonable! If you buy more than one of the same item, prices can't be beat. Love that you get point for every dollar you spend and the point which convert to dollars value and can go toward your future order. Would recommend!

nathalieh24
March 21st, 2020

Excellent service, I have worked with Chuck in two Cassio s and they have been both rewarding. He takes his time and is very patient. I am ordering from the Caribbean via Miami. The parts arrive in great order at the final destination in Trinidad and Tobago. Thank you Spa Salon! Keep up the excellence in customer care.

anniea108
January 27th, 2020

Excellent customer service. Very sweet and well explaination to my concerns. However, it would be great if the company allow more choices and colors to choose from for the free items. Highly recommended.

melissaw546
July 11th, 2020

The online ordering system is easy to follow. I gave 4 stars because I haven; t received my order yet and also have had issues in the past with returns. They did not refund all my money for pedicure chair liners... less than half and I could never get anyone on the phone to explain why.

barbarae197
February 9th, 2020

Very easy to use. User-friendly.
When I called customer service to ask a few questions. They were so helpful. I will always use this company in the future.

nathalieh22
February 22nd, 2020

Excellent telephone response if you need assistance, easy navigation on site and reasonably priced items. My new go to place, not only for new items but replacement parts and accessories. Highly recommended.

caroll657
August 7th, 2020

The chat service was easy, readily available and answered my questions regarding a particular part number and whether or not it would work for my equipment. I also got an answer about a forecast for the part availability for future purchases.
Website was easy to use, and checkout/order confirmation and status updates excellent.

madelinea42
November 23rd, 2020

Customer service was amazing and I saved $1400 on my pedicure chair over my second choice company!

aliciaa120
February 26th, 2020

Great website super easy to navigate. And these are truly the best prices for the equipment and details you get with spasalon. I can't wait to get my beautiful new pedicure chair

michaelm6430
February 26th, 2021

We don't have the product yet so it is hard to tell when ordering online, but it seems easy and efficient so far.

markg1612
August 24th, 2020

New company I am dealing with. Trying to order E209 UV oven. Need to write a review to potentially win 5000 points to possibly use the equivalent of $50 toward my order (doubtfully). Confusing payment options - they do not prefer credit card unless you pay extra 3% fee, but they will first take 10% credit card deposit, and then the balance in an e-check (which takes 7 days to process (?!). Not sure if I will receive my item, and then the restrictions on receiving the item - 1 time delivery and I need to check if box and item is ok before delivery person leaves...? Called customer service - spoke with first person, who transferred me to Lifa who then helped me with her sweet voice. Paid in full - but payment options need to be much more clear. Asked for item to be received in 1 week and not 3 weeks.
Hope I get the item intact!

rhondae53
July 19th, 2020

Customer service process and online purchase made easy! I have not received my order yet as it was just placed today but I am excited and can't wait to get it!

fannys13
February 8th, 2021

Overall a good experience. A few hitches and glitches using the website but it's a huge site so that's to be expected. Chat is handy and I was very impressed with the telephone support.

angelac824
November 23rd, 2020

I had an issue as I did not realize I needed a part for my spa Pedicure Chair. I went through the chat system on here and was able to talk to an agent who could take care of the problem for me. Everything was simple quick and easy! My part was placed and on its way!

carric7
February 14th, 2020

Easy to navigate the web page to locate the item in need. Fast easy checkout! I will return for future purchases.

lyp3
April 25th, 2020

The website is easy to use, and customer chat is available, if I had questions. So far, so good. I'm looking forward to receiving my order.

tamerap6
July 31st, 2020

The website is very easy to navigate through. The prices couldn't be beat by any other companies that I looked into. Definitely would purchase from this company again.

conniek180
October 13th, 2020

I like the way the Customer Service My and the owner help me to order the parts for our spa chairs they are so many but they always supporting us

katyl21
January 13th, 2020

Website is easy to navigate, products are high quality and prices are competitive! SpaSalon.us is great!

I order at spasalonus one time, but it is not scam. Very fast shipping.

By nguyen H.