Review of SpaSalon.us

Tel: +1-706-521-0646
spasalonus@gmail.com

valeries165
2/2/19

Because of Lisa my experience with SpaSalon.us has been awesome. She is every helpful and always reply to any request I have promptly. Thank you for the great customer service Lisa.

hangt2
1/20/19

Good company good customer service - I had buy 8 pedicure chair at spasalonus.
It is very good. I will buy at here for next order

hueh1
1/16/19

I lot my money in this company. Order 04/2018, 06/2018 her name Lisa said my husband credit card doesn't work. I must to cancel order another place. And 07/2018 they withdraw money in my husband account. Call them they said fill form cancel, fill 4 time , they don't care. Call the bank, the bank said they said already sent the order. I must to pay to my husband account. Now 01/2019 call them the order still in spasalon.us they send email to me to sign the form to process this order- I hate this service there. Now I don't want to call them any more I agree to lost my momney, because I don't know what next any charges from this company.

nancya214
12/1/18

Very happy that we found it.
Will do business with the company again in the future.
Thank you for your help.

carolc353
11/24/18

Very user friendly. I also called and spoke to sales reps and they were super helpful and very pleasant to talk with.

duanep32
10/12/18

I placed a order for parts, they refused to ship it to our clients location and I was told they will only ship to the billing address on the credit card. I work for a large company and the billing address is over a thousand miles away and they aren't setup to receive and ship orders. Since they refused to ship to the location I requested I simply asked to cancel the order, they threatened to charge me a 20% restocking fee I refused to agree to this and they charged my credit card the full amount of the order without providing any goods or services.

jillw114
10/10/18

My first order has gone smooth. I am excited to receive my canvas murals. I'm sure I will be come a valued customer. As I have many salons to buy for. Great prices too!

scottp260
8/29/18

We ordered a chair months ago. They first said the payment had not been processed but it cleared our bank. They are now saying that the order is in processing and has been for months. They have taken our money and that is it. No matter who you contact the answer is still the same. We are contacting law enforcement because this should be illegal.

kellyc338
8/21/18

Ive made an order a lil over a month ago. They told me i had an issue with my card and they couldnt clear (the rest of the payment after they took $450 already) my payment...ive actually called my bank card and they told me the issue is not on their end...I even put them on 3 way with my bank ..after that (issue on their end) it took them until 2 weeks later from the date ive ordered to clear and its been now exactly 3 weeks and still have not shipped out my order. Ive waited wasting my time and money trying to keep my business going and still havent received any furniture. Ive called a few days ago and they told me freight shipment takes time and my package been sitting at the warehouse waiting to be picked up a lil over 4 weeks ago. They say it will be shipped out on the 20Th of August ..its the 21st of August and still no tracking number. This is just a trial order . Ive seen good reviews on this company thinking i will received my package within 2 weeks. its been close to 5 weeks. I will not order from this company ever again and will not recommend to anyone. For the 5 weeks a be waiting i couldve just order from China or the manufacturing company itself and would received my item within 3 weeks. Horrible . And also the customer specialist lied to me about texting me and emailing me my tracking order number. They get your hopes high but ended up lying to you.

shelliep2
8/7/18

The site was easy to navigate and the process simple to follow. The product selection was extensive and prices were lower than any other site.

reneeb144
7/13/18

I ordered an electrical cord and was charged $26 shipping. When I received it, it wouldnt work. After multiple phone calls, emails, and texts I was charged a 30% restocking fee & the shipping was also deducted from my refund. It is this companys fault for sending me a plug that doesnt work, but I had to pay for it.

wendys230
6/16/18

Don't be fooled by this company! They are scammers! We tried to purchase pedicure chairs. They ran 10% on my credit card and told me to write a check for the balance, then take a picture of the check and text it to them! This sounded sketchy, so I wrote and said to cancel the order. They told me they couldn't cancel without a 20% fee!! I said they hadn't shipped anything and this isn't right and they need to cancel. So I stopped payment through the bank on the down payment. A week later, they ran the remainder of the money on my card! This is causing me a lot of problems because of having to cover payroll through this account. When I wrote again and said I already canceled, she said I can't cancel without completing a bunch of forms. Beware of them, they are nothing but scammers. I wish I'd read online reviews before placing an order with them!

mitchells50
6/8/18

Excellent options of equipment. With great images and full descriptions of options. This made my purchase very easy. My salesman was very friendly and made sure to confirm each part of my order.

cindib12
5/15/18

Nika was very helpful and knowledgeable regarding my questions about the pedicure chair. Anxious for delivery.

mohammeds58
5/15/18

I just put my order in and it is the cheapest I have found on the entire online stores. Prompt customer service. Definitely buy more after I receive this one.

lannat
4/13/18

BUYERS BEWARE!! I've order 12 spa pedicures at roughly 20K paid in full same day since I needed replacement for my salon as soon as possible. Next day, Son at Spa salon US called saying the chairs are not in stock. Asked for a refund and has been 2 weeks. Unfortunately, I have to take this matter to small claims court in order to get my money back. Please don't waste your money and time to this unethical company.

brendano20
4/10/18

Horrible experience trying to buy a pedicure chair from them! The other review I read about them holding your money hostage is 100% correct! Also they they told us they cant run our card for the full amount because we didnt change our address on the card to the shipping address(which we did and they even 3 way called our bank to verify) the weird thing is they ran our deposit of $230 with no problems what so ever. Wish we would have read the online reviews before starting the transactionwe would have avoided them! Definitely proceed with caution and know that they really are only interested in a getting a check from you. Also their customer service person Lisa is a very bad listener and does not follow through on things AT ALL!

job242
1/15/18

Very professional and courteous. We were very pleased with the service we were given.Nice quality equipment and good customer service!

aet4
1/6/18

I've been struggling with what pedicure chair to order for weeks. The staff is very helpful and patient. I am very happy with my decision and the prices here are awesome! Trust me, I have done all of the comparison work !!

reneab2
12/26/17

Working with Spa Salon us and its Representatives has always proved to be a very good experience. I have never ran into any problem with dealing with this company

pennyh30
12/14/17

Makes ordering online quick and easy. Website was easy to navigate and made what I was looking for easy to find. Prices are great compared to other spa furniture businesses. I would highly recommend!

mercedesv2
11/22/17

Easy to use website, very helpful tools like the chat and even connected us with a customer service rep quick to finish out the order.

ryank70
11/18/17

LONG STORY SHORT.

ORDERED 8 PEDICURE CHAIRS ON APRIL. WEB SAID IT WOULD TAKE 2 WEEKS. THEY CALLED ME TO COLLECT MONEY. THEY GOT ALL THE MONEY ABOUT $13K. THEY CALLED ME AGAIN, AND SAID CHAIRS WOULD TAKE 2 MONTHS TO MAKE. I REALLY LIKED THOSE CHAIRS SO I SAID I WOULD WAIT. AFTER 2 MONTHS, NOT HEARD ANYTHING FROM THEM. I CALLED THEM TO ASK. THEY SAID IT WOULD TAKE ANOTHER 2 MONTHS. NOT HAPPY, BUT WAITED AGAIN. EVENTUALLY IT TOOK 6 MONTHS TO GET THOSE CHAIRS. AND GUESS WHAT? THEY ARE NOT THE CHAIRS I ORDERED. TRIED TO CANCEL WHILE I WAS WAITING, BUT THEY WOULD CHARGE YOU 10% STUPID RESTOCKING FEE WHEN ALL THIS IS CAUSED BY THEIR STUPID COMPANY. DO NOT USE THEM. REALLY. PLEASE DO NOT.

deannat15
11/14/17

The website was very easy to navigate. There was live customer support instantly available through pop up text that didn't interfere with navigating the website. Checkout was a breeze!

kimp147
10/31/17

first of all, let me explain. spasalon.us. us has the best price. I've went to all different places and nobody can compare to their quality and price. I'll definitely recommend them to fellow salon owners.

I hate the services from Spasolon. Us , make 9 months , the orders are in this company. Take money no tracking number , no refund. When they had your money in the order, they don't call you, let's you calling the same answer: I need to ask my manager? Second the same problem! Cho 1 sao vai ngay cong ty no Co gang cho 5 sao? Lam an bat luong qua!

By Khoa l.

Questions? Get answers from the SpaSalon.us staff and other customers.

6 Photos for SpaSalon.us