SpaSalon.us

SpaSalon.us has a consumer rating of 4.25 stars from 124 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. SpaSalon.us also ranks 1st among Spas sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 87.5%

• They let me know when what I order is out of stock and give me equal replacements for immediate shipping!
  • Ordered through customer service, Quickly answered all my questions.

• Order 04/2018, 06/2018 her name Lisa said my husband credit card doesn't work.
  • On February 26,2015 I tried to purchase a spa pedicure chair from an online company called SpaSalon.us.
How would you rate SpaSalon.us?

“We are spoilt for choice there is so many nice items.”

Shaun H.
7/13/20

Hello, Just placed a order for my wife, wow what a selection of item, its endless. We are spoilt for choice there is so many nice items, even though we live on the other side of the,,, pond,, I still like to buy from the USA, I want to help to make America great again. Thank you so much. Regards Shaun and Naparada

“Ridiculous!”

THANH N.
4/20/19

Do you buy from them. I made a purchase last month and they said that my card didn't work, so I contacted them. They hadn't shipped the order and charged me a 20% restocking fee, this was just unacceptable! I have been trying to get my full refund for weeks and they completely ignored my emails. Horrible, avoid them if you can!

order (63) customer service (19) credit card (8) pedicure chair (14) 20% fee (7) future purchases (3)
nathalieh22
February 22nd, 2020
Excellent telephone response if you need assistance, easy navigation on site and reasonably priced items. My new go to place, not only for new items but replacement parts and accessories. Highly recommended.
neilj64
January 6th, 2020
Great service! They let me know when what I order is out of stock and give me equal replacements for immediate shipping! Love it!
shaunh87
July 13th, 2020
Hello,
Just placed a order for my wife, wow what a selection of item, its endless.
Thank you so much.
Regards Shaun and Naparada
nathalieh24
March 21st, 2020
Excellent service, I have worked with Chuck in two Cassio s and they have been both rewarding. He takes his time and is very patient. I am ordering from the Caribbean via Miami. The parts arrive in great order at the final destination in Trinidad and Tobago. Thank you Spa Salon! Keep up the excellence in customer care.
anniea108
January 27th, 2020
Excellent customer service. Very sweet and well explaination to my concerns. However, it would be great if the company allow more choices and colors to choose from for the free items. Highly recommended.
melissaw546
July 11th, 2020
The online ordering system is easy to follow. I gave 4 stars because I haven; t received my order yet and also have had issues in the past with returns. They did not refund all my money for pedicure chair liners... less than half and I could never get anyone on the phone to explain why.
kimr458
June 9th, 2020
Neeka was beyond trying to help me find motor for my chair! I will definitely do business with your company! Was appreciative of all the effort she put in! Thank you sooooooo Mic
lyp3
April 25th, 2020
The website is easy to use, and customer chat is available, if I had questions. So far, so good. I'm looking forward to receiving my order.
bellotn
August 3rd, 2020
The shopping was really easy, I had time to check every posible chose that I have and return to my car and my items still were there. The droop boxes made it perfect to custom made it to my need and that notes nice let me explain exactly where and how I want it without any other cost. Took me longer to decide on what color I want it than made the order In self. Looking forward to purchase other products from them
maib15
July 24th, 2020
Website is easy to navigate, and prices are very reasonable! If you buy more than one of the same item, prices can't be beat. Love that you get point for every dollar you spend and the point which convert to dollars value and can go toward your future order. Would recommend!
barbarae197
February 9th, 2020
Very easy to use. User-friendly.
When I called customer service to ask a few questions. They were so helpful. I will always use this company in the future.
ashleyt262
March 28th, 2020
Right now the ordering process was really easy and understanding. Now I'm just waiting on my lovely salon chair and desk set
caroll657
August 7th, 2020
The chat service was easy, readily available and answered my questions regarding a particular part number and whether or not it would work for my equipment. I also got an answer about a forecast for the part availability for future purchases.
Website was easy to use, and checkout/order confirmation and status updates excellent.
surineep
July 8th, 2020
The Dir treatment bed is great, but the clear full coverage is poor. The clear full coverage is not fit properly. There is no hole and they came filthy and poor quality. I spend $180 for clear coverage. The delivery came within three weeks, but I have to pay 3% for paying with a credit card.
carric7
February 14th, 2020
Easy to navigate the web page to locate the item in need. Fast easy checkout! I will return for future purchases.
terryet1
May 9th, 2020
Found the parts I need ( I hope), will reserve my opinion until I get my items. So far so good...!
tamerap6
July 31st, 2020
The website is very easy to navigate through. The prices couldn't be beat by any other companies that I looked into. Definitely would purchase from this company again.
katyl21
January 13th, 2020
Website is easy to navigate, products are high quality and prices are competitive! SpaSalon.us is great!
phams
October 30th, 2019
The ordering process was very easy and straight forward. I called to see if the products I needed were in stock and were told that they are in stock in the US warehouse and I should have them in one week. The ordering process was very easy and straight forward. I called to see if the products I needed were in stock and were told that they are in stock in the US warehouse and I should have them in one week. I will update my review once I get the products.
theresan43
March 11th, 2020
Thank you Spa Salonus for making my shopping experience easy and affordable. Thank you so much!
clintons57
May 5th, 2020
Great place called to make sure I was ordering what I needed was very helpful, and ordered it for me very easy will order again.
hoangb2
March 2nd, 2020
Verified Reviews collects and then displays customer service and product reviews. As a trustworthy third-party, it opens the dialogue between the customer and the website.
sarad177
November 26th, 2019
Ordered through customer service, Quickly answered all my questions. The best thing free shipping to Alaska!
lisau96
April 20th, 2020
I ordered my beautiful rock pedicure chair in 2012. It has been everything I could ever dream of. It was delivered in the time promised. My Husband and I brought it in off the pallet and installed it, all except the electrical. It has serviced many clients and they all come to sit in it and of coarse to see me. I have just this year 2019' had to do any repairs and it was only the Genijet which was well used. Both times I have placed my order on line the Chair and the parts were easy to locate and have enough information listed so I know I'm getting just what I need. The website also lists other items compatable so if I should want to change up I had options. The service representitives are also knowledgable and friendly. I will continue to do business with Spasalon.us and refer new customers for many years to come.
Thank You, Spasalon.us
alanr214
November 20th, 2019
The prices are outstanding. I called to verify the details of the order and the person I spoke with was very helpful and responsive.
I cannot wait to receive our order

I order at spasalonus one time, but it is not scam. Very fast shipping.

By nguyen H.