SoftwareDepot.co reviews

sales@softwaredepot.co

9 reviews with 1 star

allens149
6/29/19
Prices are too low. Do not give them your money. Prices for software are too cheap! Watch out! KEEP AWAY
majag2
6/18/18
I purchased MS Office from Software Depot for one PC. I had a Windows problem and my PC supplier had to rebuild my PC. I lost all my applications - had no problem reinstalling Norton (not purchased from Software Depot) and others but the Product Key for MS Office was blocked by Microsoft. Microsoft said I needed to contact Software Depot for a new Product Key or a refund. I contacted Software Depot and they said that I have to re-purchase the software. This was extremely unhelpful as the Product Key I purchased should remain active - I wasn't attempting to install it on other devices. DO NOT BUY FROM SOFTWARE DEPOT. You will waste your money and lose the software if your PC crashes.
rhysw10
rhys w.
5/20/18
Softwaredepot.co is a scam website, their address is a hired address and their "head office" doesn't exist, calling the number supplied on their websites re directs to the Philippines, the people who answer the calls are hired to do so. I've since reported this to Microsoft, Google and soon the Police in Australia as well.
kimb2095
3/18/18
After purchasing Windows 10 from these guys & posting a review about the fact that I had problems with installation & how helpful they had been, I received a call from a scammer impersonating a customer support person from Microsoft. They said they knew I was having problems & they were here to help. I thought "Wow, what fantastic customer service!" They then requested that I use "team-viewer" to allow them to "fix" my Windows 10 problems. Then, this very professional sounding person (who knew my name & phone number), hijacked my computer & I was told I would have to pay them by credit card to get my folders back. Coincidence?? Maybe. Not that I think it had anything to do with these guys but maybe someone reading these reviews. I didn't have anything on the computer worth paying for so I simply disconnected it from the internet. Later I deleted the Windows program & reset the computer back to imac settings & I haven't turned it on again since. Anyway, beware, because not only didn't I end up not using Windows 10 & therefore wasting my money & but I also ended up with a retired computer (for the moment).
krisc41
4/17/17
According with BBB they are out of business.
Had long communication in chat with them - they somehow are failing to provide any diference from Pirate software there is no proof of authenticity.
I was looking for legal software for my upcoming company but it seams that this one would be considered as pirate copy. As it appears proof of purchase does not prove authenticity.
I would recommend to contact Business Software Alliance (BSA) to verify that you are receiving what you should get - not only installation package and something that really reminds crack (key generator) but as well something that proves Authenticity - Certificate of Authenticity COA

I have found same similar websites with the different URL
and there was another one - all look the same
clauded17
4/14/17
They are definitely scam, i purchased win10 and receive nothing but subscription confirmations. And their custom service is so slow and doing no help.
karenf108
3/27/17
Purchased Microsoft office student and it downloaded fine a couple of months ago but now it tells me that its unlicenced and i can't use word or excel. Tried their help line and they told me it was only good for one download so can't help me
HOPELESS and annoying
felixt14
3/3/17
I searched this company before I bought the product and their address in Australia is fake. I spoke to the building manager and he said that they are illegally using his address. I mentioned this to Softwaredepot chat line and they instantly cut me off. Also their Australia phone number always diverts somewhere overseas. There is no office in Australia, its fake address. That says something about them.
jl156
11/30/16
Do not use this site, it is a scam. Bought some downloadable software, the product key was never sent. I will be seeking a refund though my bank. Even their address and contact number is fake

Questions? Get answers from the SoftwareDepot.co staff and other customers.

SoftwareDepot.co?